Inspiration thread. Share your pieces of art in order to inspire others to write

Inspiration thread. Share your pieces of art in order to inspire others to write.

Other urls found in this thread:

soundcloud.com/moshyells/swerve-invocation-of-the-muse
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This upsets me desu.

Nice painting, inspired William Carlos Williams years ago

This sort of disgusting kitsch only makes me want to write about how much I hate the tasteless masses, OP included.

>kitsch
That hurts.

HAHAHAHA What a shit painting or whatever the fuck that is....a fucking sheep HAHAHAHAHA

Are you Welsh per chance, OP?

this desu

big man you are

This, smart individuals like us can only enjoy ironic gimmicky art.

>being this pleb

>kitsch
despite whatever you were told, kitsch isn't a catch-all term to describe anything you don't like

to write what?

I agree desu, but I would like to see what you think is good. Probably some jewish bs unfortunately.

Don't reproduce.

Not him, but I'll share a few that I like (photos, but not all paintings)

Amazing bait.

What did he mean by this?

OP asked for art that inspires me. When I see these they take within them and inspire me.

>when ur girl sleepin top you n you nut but don't wanna wake er up

I wrote/recorded this a few months ago, didn't know what to do with it after the first minute

be inspired or something

soundcloud.com/moshyells/swerve-invocation-of-the-muse

I'm inspired by life and the world around me. Flowers, faces of women, the sky. I sometimes take walks (constitutionals) and take in the nature of things around me. I jot down notes and observations in my phone. People prob think i'm texting someone lol. No. Life is a dance, and I'm dancing to the music. Ahh. Ahh. The twitter of the birds in the trees, the faces I read like a book. My social media is life itself. Yes, as joyce ended his great masterpiece. Yes I say to life, my first love. Inhale deeply the fragrance of the smell of sweet odors. O! Ah, well, I digress.

This is gay but I agree

He like him some swiss roll

This is disgustingly kitsch. You may as well be inspired by a greeting card.

For those who don't know what kitsch is, it's essentially art derived from a decision to depict a sentiment. Not a desire to express a sentiment.

Here the decision to depict a sentiment led to the choice of conventionally sad subject matter, but of the least offensive kind, since the only point is to say "sad, grief" without any baggage whatsoever.

This is what "sad, grief" looks like when it's not swaddled in middle class, house-wifely cotton. The artist dwelt on a subject for a while, had a real feeling for it, then decided to paint it, or maybe started painting and later realised the historical incident what he was painting reminded him of. It's not necessarily a great painting, but it is not kitsch.

I'm not sure your artist has ever seen a sheep in person.

Yeah, the painting in the OP is kitsch.

Fine art is more like this.

I like this user, the textures at the end are really cool. What programs did you use?

Non-kitsch art doesn't need to be funny.

Most modern art is comedy that doesn't get any laughs, but which still lets the artist act like a wiseguy. Which explains why Jews are so happy with the current situation.

>not necessarily a great painting

One of the better of all time, imo. The look of utter destruction in the living parties eyes is phenomenal, not to mention the way he painted the deceased's eyes you can feel the lifelessness. Difficult things captured here very well and their attention to detail is amazing.

>middle class
I wonder how many things that are 'accused' of being middle class are actually more popular among working class people.

Middle class and working class bleed together culturally. Upper middle class often mixes as well when it rises up from middle class. The bastions of true "upper crust" culture and dying fast as everything is absorbed into the popular monoculture.

I like landscapes, cityscapes, digital art, etc.

Photography is artwork and you can't convince me otherwise.

Its quite comfy.

An overview of millions and millions of people.

Some scifi flavor

This one is outstanding in every way.

And back to comfy we go. Rural setting this time.

I like old ships.

This one brings vikings to mind.

Shades of Ghibli here.

City of stars

Don't worry, all he wants is one or two crew members to snack on.

This is 10/10 comfy until you question how he drinks the beer.

Japan is always comfy and photogenic.

these are awful for the love of god

Winter makes for the best setting every time.

Post your own then. I'm posting quality inspiro if you ask me.

The smallness of humanity against the vastness of space.

>tfw no wacky marauder gang to listen to tunes with and raid with

Westerns are nice too.

Mesoamerican cities on mountaintops are pretty inspirational if you ask me.

Back to vikings for a second, and a reminder that anyone who doesn't consider photography to be an art form is a pleb.

That's about as long as my attention span can last posting pictures I've seen before. Go back to whatever it is you guys were posting or arguing about before.

Nice painting, inspired Andrei Tarkovsky years ago

fucking wallpapers...

Ironically, the wallpapers are the best creative fuel ITT. this is nice too.

>the upper class is cultured

If you think that's bad, imagine what the princes of centuries ago were like. Spoiled prettyboys chasing skirts and pissing out windows so it rains on the heads of the commonfolk.

What's with the Dutch and great painting?

They're completely forgettable non-contributors in any other artform.

none of you people know fucking anything about fine art or photography, do you?

Most of mine are black and white, so, sorry

>implying people have to be """knowledgeable""" on the subject of pretty pictures to post pics that inspire creativity.

Most tasteful art is boring desu

Cover of the NYRB edition of Patrick Leigh Fermor's A Time of Gifts

This one makes me think of murder mysteries and hauntings.

I liked Berrymans poem, Hunters in the Snow
And Tobias Wolff's short story Hunters in the Snow.

>pretty pictures
>Most tasteful art is boring
This shit isn't even reddit tier, maybe it's tumblr tier.
In any case, fuck off and die.