What are the essential works on boipussy?

What are the essential works on boipussy?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/AkgtGVF
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

start with the Greeks

Becket, Jean Anilouh
making Saint Thomas Becket and Henry II flaming homosexuals was really what that drama needed.

hey this is ryan, death in venice is a must

also, join this Veeky Forums and /cuteboys/ crossover discord server for more discordapp.com/invite/AkgtGVF

also, join this Veeky Forums and /cuteboys/ crossover discord server for more discordapp.com/invite/AkgtGVF

All mentally ill faggots should an hero

Picture of Dorian Gray

>faggots are totally accepted for 200,000 years
>jews come along and say it's bad
>christcucks and cubecucks are good goyim and go along with it
>suddenly the ancient greeks are considered mentally ill because the jews said so

your brain on abrahamism

>>faggots are totally accepted for 200,000 years

Wew, seek help

satyricon

Lmao seriously. As a straight person who works with gays. We just fucking act nice to your face. Bit honestly you make us uncomfortable as fuck and it's annoying.

>telling your opponent to seek help from the sacred band of thebes
m8 you don't want that

Fags were fine in hunter-gatherer bands, lad. They were also fine in agricultural European society. The taboo only came with the Jews.

Proofs?

Literally any and every source. Have a google.

>jews come along and say it's bad

Actually no. Leviticus 20:13 is about temple prostitution. Read the original Hebrew.

It wasn't until the KJV that the passage got its anti-homo translation. And it's a clever act of social engineering, if you think about it. Male-female sex is the only kind that contributes to a nation's power.

How do you explain the muzzies?

I don't know anything about muslims. I'm not an expert here, I just did some research about that particular passage.

Isherwood's Berlin stories

> Heinz will never cheekily tease you about your intellectual foibles