Never forget that I love you, son

Never forget that I love you, son.

Keep working hard and one day you will achieve great things

Thank you based Peterson, I know the cringelords on Veeky Forums like to signal against you and pretend that they are somehow more well versed in psychology than a 25 year psychology PhD but I still love you.

Brb cleaning my room, Jesus be with you.

niggers

False hope was the one tragedy Pandora managed to trap in the box, the gods deciding that was too cruel to release upon mankind. SWTG youtubefaggots

>tfw jus cleaned my room
I'm gonna make it! baby steps, bros :)

Thank you dad I love you too

Please remember to use the word "post-structuralism" instead of "post-modernist" like we talked about, okay? See you after work

thank you for pushing me to sort my self out. i love you

pathetic virgins finding daddy in a rightwing deepak chopra
nice going dudes

>rightwing
ummm

I don't recall anyone arguing with him on psychology. It seems that the point of argument is his approach to philosophy which isn't his field. Similar to Sam Harris and geopolitics. I'd never argue with him on neuroscience but I'm a Saudi and him sincerely believing that our royalty sees itself on equal terms with America is just lunacy.

there's already a peterson thread on the front page

isn't this the lawyer on the night of?

Trying this hard to establish Peterson as a father figure for the /pol/-crowd.
Remember: A disciple is an asshole looking for a human being to attach itself to.

Harris is just a Jew is all. As an Arab you should realize that

But Dad what if my dream is to be your daughter instead? ^3^

>when you don't know shit about Greek myths but want to sound cultured and intelligent

Sorry SON, but there is no evidence to even suggest that transitioning would be beneficial. The science is NOT settled.

But I want to make Daddy happy like Mommy made Daddy happy

>tfw you dad was an alcoholic and withdrew from all contact with you and you grew up with a total lack of guidance and then when you predictably turned out to be a failure he doesn't understand why and you can't even have a conversation about it because the only emotion he is comfortable with is anger and he made you so uncomfortable with emotion to that in your social life your a withdrawn husk of a man and you realize that you're slowly becoming him, dull, dry, and dead

fuck

THANKS FOR INSTANT PLOT FAG

Why isn't this thread deleted?

Replace him with a celebrity you'll never meet

Hey you retarded faggot that stupid bill ur nut job ass was fighting against just got passed you crazy ass alt right retard. Now everyone knows just how fucking crazy you are HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAÀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH