Fascism

What are the required books to become a fascist?

Unironically this

You're probably better off staying away from literature and philosophy if you're trying to indoctrinate yourself.

There are threads for recommendations on marxist and feminist literature right now. Why don't you go bitch there too?

>he says, as he becomes further indoctrinated by leftist academia

Plato - The Republic
Hamsun - Growth of the Soil
Lampedusa - The Leopard
Gentile/Mussolini - The Doctrine of Fascism
The Old Testament

Don't assume that I haven't.
All your dumbass [insert ideology here] threads are fucking cancer.

You don't need to read any books to become a fascist.

jej

No Coriolanus?
He's prototype for Christ's sake.

>as he becomes further indoctrinated by leftist academia
I'm a fucking STEM major at a goddamn community college. the fact that you can't formulate a coherent argument without regurgitating "redpilled" ideology and flipping through your flashcard responses is completely indicative of your resemblance to your """opposition""".
Take the nopill. Stop spoon-feeding yourself to affirm your preconceived beliefs and use your fucking brain

most fascists are barely literate.
its an anti-intellectual movement

>Hamsun - Growth of the Soil

get to fuck

>mussolini called himself Il Duce

This. Fascism as it was first designed in rome was just embracing collectivism. It's symbol a faggot of wood

This, and Star Wars - Aftermath

>a faggot of wood
....with an axe.

weaponized faggotry

fug

>he came into the thread and attacked someones political ideology first
>throws a tantrum when someone does the same thing to him
The intellectual quality of STEM majors really seems to be going downhill today. I haven't taken any "pill". I've just formed strong beliefs on what I find to be wrong with the current state of society.
The sad thing is that even on an antarctic bobsledding imageboard you can't discuss political ideologies belonging to the right side of the spectrum without immediately being attacked and ridiculed. It's a really sad state of affairs when the leftists who claim to be champions of free speech and thought are the ones that try the hardest to control it.

Bungee Jumping For Dummies

get off the fucking floor you retarded faggot I'm not even a leftist. you're on one of the most /pol/ infested boards and every discussion is indicative of that. every political thread gets memed to shit but when it's your personal beliefs it suddenly becomes a goddamn pity party for the noble and oppressed right wing. Yes, communism threads pop up frequently, but I've seen maybe two ever be somewhat productive and I'm beginning to think these vague political request threads are for both sides to rack in some oppression points because for whatever reason both sides feel validated by being told to shut up.
You want a good fascist literature thread? Google it, read them, post your thoughts about what you've read. This is a literature board, let's keep it that way.

>I'm not even a leftist
Yes you are.

Fascism is the end game. I recommend you read through everything else first (the primary texts of politics) and then move on to Gentile and Marinetti

How fucking shit does your literature have to be for Marinetti to be endgame? Sad.

Arguments: 0

>he hasn't taken the Marinetti pill

The definitive work is Kilyur's Elf by S. Crewu

everything by Kipling

The various works by Oswald Mosley are a must-read

Jesus man get your fucking shit together. You do realize that you are asking specifically for essential books on fascism to achieve a proportionally inverse view on issues from people who you are incessantly calling out as (and these are your words)
>marxist
>feminist
>leftist
for the exact same reason they themselves go fill their heads full of rhetoric. People on here can see trough your bullshit not because of (((fascism))) but because of the pedantic way you talk to others. The other user called you out for what you really want, which is to flaunt political opinions in conversations like you would wear some hip new accessory. This is apparent to others and you might not be aware of it because the very fact you are asking is naive and are not used to not do the work yourself. People like you are lazy enough to do basic google searches for themselves before asking for help or guidance. You ask for help when you at a point where you need new material which is not accessible at entry mid levels. You wish to be spoon fed and not educated, you wish to be carried and not do the walking yourself
>which ironically is very leftist of you, passiveness is
And don't start autistically calling this board leftist and
>board can't even handle my right wing right now
when there is a huge size to this board on Aristotle/weimar classism/german idealism discussions, threads on Sam Hyde, some people talking about Sargon and more that enough threads on Peterson

The Willl to Power

I was on /pol/ and asked someone this same question. This is the reply I got:

For My Legionaries
Imperium
Militia by Degrelle
Political Theology
Anything by Evola

Also read Nietzsche, Spengler, Schmitt, Jung, and Junger

I particularly enjoy his treatise on pavement

>The Old Testament
why

Borges

the news

Jack Donovans books
Starship troopers

>"Many people are in favor of dictatorships because they allow them to avoid thinking for themselves."
>"I don't know if the world can do without German civilization, but I do know that its corruption by the teachings of hatred is a crime."
>"...there was something tragic in the fate of a real Nazi. Except that I wonder if a real Nazi ever existed. At least, when I went to Germany, I never met one. They were all feeling sorry for themselves and wanted me to feel sorry for them as well."
>Nazism suffers from unreality, like Erigena's hell. It is uninhabitable; men can only die for it, lie for it, wound and kill for it. No one, in the intimate depths of his being, can wish it to triumph. I shall risk this conjecture: Hitler wants to be defeated. Hitler is blindly collaborating with the inevitable armies that will annihilate him, as the metal vultures and the dragon (which must have known that they were monsters) collaborated, mysteriously, with Hercules."
Borges literally could not be more anti-fascist

Someone can translate what this dumb spic is trying to say into readble english? I've never seen a post so messed up on Veeky Forums before. Is he just angry because people disagree with him?

I'm not the person you replied to, but I found it pretty easy to understand. Either you just have an incredibly low attention span, or you think it's clever to act in an obtuse manner when people criticise you.

he's the "new and improved" leftist. leftist are slowly realizing fascist using identity politics are going to destroy them. so now they're trying to tell fascist not to play identity politics. basically this is the new tactic of leftist "i'm an ideologue who plays identity politics, but i'll lie and say i'm not. you really shouldn't have any ideology like fascism and definitely don't use identity politics".

it's revised concern trolling

More like fascists criticising leftists for being self-absorbed (when in reality they're trying to help people), then turning around and doing in service of themselves. Right-wingers are just self-pitying and stupid.

I suppose the idea of a 'new and improved' rightist is a contradiction in terms.

Hey op, wanna hear a joke? Right-wingers are people who follow radicals a hundred years after their death

leftist are lying scum. the only thing they're trying to help is themselves. you can trust others greed and desire for money, wealth, and power. you definitely can never trust a leftist and their "good will". the only thing they care about is satisfying their imagined moral superiority over others. none of their beliefs are actually complete or real it's all to fulfill their savior complex and ego of being better than somebody else. that's why all the intellectual leaders of leftist are failures who grew up as bourgeoisie, but then couldn't cut it so they spent their life trying to organize others to kill them and destroy society. look at karl marx as an example of the most disgusting human you can find.

they spit in the face of workers while they parade around as trying to help them. now it's about identity politics instead of class. nothing has changed though and all the people who cry equality betray it at the first chance for power.

leftism is for the weak to try and attain power since they can't in an upfront manner.
doesn't make sense. right leaning people go into business while left leaning people become failed academics

I mean, I don't see many holodomor apologists on the right.