Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn: Two Hundred Years Together

How is it the most banned book in the world?
Why has this not been translated into English?

How can someone so respected in the literary community be tossed aside, forgotten & considered a cook so easily despite the fact that this famous man put 10 years into his last & most important work?

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/KdQGPiYL
wikispooks.com/wiki/200_Years_Together
barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Pure coincidence

I'm pretty sure it's not banned anywhere in the world.

Probably because there isn't a big enough English audience who cares about the role of an ethnic minority in Russian history to make it profitable to translate? If you care about something that niche finance a translation.

Splschenizyn isn't that respected, he's pretty much ignored most of the time, you only think he is because you have never picked a single book in your life but le canadian christian man memes Archipelago so much you think it's a classic.

What a fucking abhorrent post.

He's a Nobel laureate, you pseud. Whether or not you enjoy his writing, he is objectively a favorite of the critical establishment

>posts a picture of the German translation

GEE THIS IS BANNED EVERYWHERE

Besides, there's a partial English translation which didn't sell well enough to warrant translating the whole thing

OP confirmed for shitty /pol/tier bait

That makes no sense, he's one of the most famous writers in human history and the biggest Russian literary figure in the last 50+ years, of course people would want to read his last ever book that he spent a decade on.

> exposed the Soviet Union
> wins nobel prize
> isn't respected

Okay Bob.

>I hadn't heard of the Archipelago before Peterson became famous: the post

Nah, it was translated into German & French but not english, there's unofficial partial translations but they're dodgy as fuck.

Some real salty Commies in this thread, I take it people are just pissed after reading some Anti-Solzhenitsyn propaganda on reddit rather than appreciating his works for the important classics they are.

Ivan Denisovich made me feel hungry

> everything is a coincidence when the zionists are involved.

>That makes no sense, he's one of the most famous writers in human history
his mom and peterson shill them, that is all you NIGGER

Zionists aren't real you stupid stormfag hick

>le canadian christian man
It.'s Mr. le canadian christian man for you, plebbean faggot

>Zionists aren't real
Are you retarded? Just because retarded stormfags call everything zionism doesn't mean it doesn't exist

Bullshit. They may not be a worldwide illuminati lizard cabal but zionism is a documentated historical fact regardless of how widespread it is today you fucking inbred bastard.

Go back to /pol/

OP you are really a dumbass. First off, you assume everyone is so bad. Let me point out your flaws. First, you said you were pretty much perfect. If that were so, you wouldn't brag about it, you would be humble and not attempt to gain attention from "no-life’s who spend every second of their day looking at stupid ass pictures." Second, you said we do nothing else than look at things on Veeky Forums and the internet. There again you are wrong retard. I in fact only go on Veeky Forums when i have absolutely nothing else to do. I (and I assume at least several others on here) have friends. By assuming that we are all people with no lives you once again prove your idiot ways to us- you cannot grasp a concept that people with lives can also use the internet. Third, if you are trying to prove to Veeky Forums that you are perfect, at least type properly. "but you all take to a whole new level." You forgot a fucking 2 letter word. Fourth, A's are not that hard to get in high school dumbass. It's not a sign of intelligence, but an ability to listen. Good job for using something that everyone can do. Go to Veeky Forums and get your mind raped by some actual intelligence. There you go; I just wanted to you about how wrong you really are. With all honesty, I really don't give a shit what you say only wrote this because it’s fun as hell to rant to dumbasses. Next time, go tell someone who actually cares.
PS. I saw that pic on Google images and it most definitely isn't you faggot.

Anyone actually read of Solzhenitsyn's books?

I quite liked the Gulad Archipelago & I'd love to get my hands on a translated copy of Two Hundred Years Together, just to think the sheer amount of work he put into it as well as the sheer volume of citations & footnotes, it's as if he knew it would be his most controversial book.

>Oy vey, the goyim know

The capitalists got the novel they wanted from him.

Wait, there's no full English version?
Guess I know what I'll be working on now.

This post is very Reddit.

What could possibly be in this book that the "Jews" needed to suppress? If it was translated wouldn't he just be dismissed as some nobody racist?

Not sure why they went to such a monumental effort either, maybe because of his original clout being a nobel laureat & famous exposer of the Soviety Union, people might listen but alongside the translation blocking he was slandered as a senile cooke so they've basically done both.

The part that really ticks me off is that it took 10 years to write and the footnotes & citations alone could fill a small book, it could be his most rigorous work which rather than being rhetorical, might be too damning factually.

I'd like to read it myself without the footnotes cut out etc from a proper official translation.

>Not sure why they went to such a monumental effort either
You know what else is a monumental effort? Translating shit.

>How is it the most banned book in the world?
Some conspiracy theories are more equal than others, I guess.

link to an english pdf as translated by anons

pastebin.com/KdQGPiYL

You know how much money you would make translating & selling the only English copy of the last written work of Nobel Laureat Aleksandr fuckin Solzhenitsyn?

we don't need any more anti-semitic propaganda in english, thanks

I'm pretty sure I have never even heard of a book on Indian history or Dharmic religions that wasn't written by an outsider. I have read one and it was written by a British lady. They probably exist but haven't been translated. It's clear tonnes of shit doesn't get translated.

And that's just trying to get some info for a MASSIVE topic that probably fill an entire library. The specifics on relationship between one ethnic group in one country using one interpretation is pretty idiosyncratic.

Your argument that it must be "MUH JEWS" just doesn't make sense considering the time and cost it would take, especially if "it took ten years and has a billion footnotes".

But assuming you are correct, why doesn't any anti-Semites translate it and try and sell it? The "Jews" couldn't stop the Elder Protocols of Zion from fan translations. Hell, I bought a copy of Mein Kampf and that person wasn't even an anti-semite.

So I'm asking you, what's in the book that is supposedly so dangerous that it receives special treatment but clearly not important enough for racists to pay attention?

>how much money you would make
Off this guy no one has heard of?

Fuck off back to /r/Communism you stupid shill cunt.

which other books of his didn't get translated?

The whole west loves Solzhenitsyn, a lovely russian that denounces gulags! *5 seconds later* We regret to inform you the Solschenitsyn is racist

>Two Hundred Years Together is a two-volume historical essay by Nobel Price
winning author Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn
First page and there's already an error, kek

> But assuming you are correct, why doesn't any anti-Semites translate it and try and sell it? > The "Jews" couldn't stop the Elder Protocols of Zion from fan translations.
> fan translations

There are two partial translations on the internet at the moment still in progress. I would like an officially published english translation though. The guy is famous and people shouldn't be scared to publish his words, they published his other books in almost every language.

> Off this guy no one has heard of?
> No one has heard of the nobel laureat that exposed the Soviet Union & wrote the Gulad Archipelago
Uhm...

I've read Archipelago and August 1914 but both quite some time ago

>I would like an officially published english translation though
If its going to be controlled by the jews anyway, why do you care?

>Soviet Union & wrote the Gulad Archipelago
Nope, havn't heard of him.

I'm not saying the illuminati is surpressing the divine light comrade, I'm saying some people with clout have prevented one of the most famous russian intellectuals from having his work seen in the west.

> haven't heard of him
Nobody gives that you're a reclusive uncultured swine.

It's anti-semitic propaganda written by an old man gone crazy and disguised as research. Of course, /pol/tards think it's another conspiracy lmao

le peterson boogeyman
Gulag Archipelago is/used to be mandatory reading in college you fucking drop out.

That's a spot on JIDF impression. Kind of pitiful to see men sell their own opinion and voice, but not surprised that it would be among that group that the salesman came from.

Translation here: wikispooks.com/wiki/200_Years_Together

Enjoy

>this piece of anti-communist propaganda used to be mandatory reading in my capitalist system of education
wow!

>The Soviets dindu nuffin'.
Does this mean that the Russians are the niggers of Europe, or does this mean that Black Israelites are the true jews?

What it means is that he was useful to the political status quo that universities represent until he stopped being useful.

Not an argument, you communist faggot.

More like liberal neo marxists have infested the campus and got rid of it because it hurts their fee fees

How do you even know the bool is antisemitic without reading it?

Oh, what up Stefan molyneux.

Because the bloody neo marxists tell you it's antisemitic. Well that depends on what you mean by "antisemitic". One half will tell you it's an important story that needed to be told, the other half will say it's antisemitic.

Why can't it be both? Why can't truth be against jews? Why must jews be on the side of truth?

and now it's not mandatory reading because marxists have a significant presence in university administrations, these aren't arguments for or against the book dickhead

>2017
>not being able to read french
barruel.com/soljenitsyne-deux-siecles-ensemble.pdf

kill yourself kike

pure propaganda

Is this a falseflag, or did they really start hiring brainlets?

>this is your brain on ideology

the mensheviks were twice as jewish as the bolsheviks (not kidding)
considering the jewsheviks had already toppled the tsar, the bolsheviks did the right thing in toppling the provisional government

The Mensheviks were 160% jewish in personnel?

>communist complaining about propaganda

Tell me more about the wonderful and indoctrination free education available in the Warsaw Pact.

Veeky Forumserally kill your selve

This

There is a partial translation in the Solzhenitsyn reader, hardly unofficial

It's translated in Romanian, around $10 for the four volumes, I don't understand why it's not translated in English.

/pol/ go discuss the meme boards you never read on your own board.

>Solzhenitsyn says that the Jews who participated in Russian revolutions were effectively apostates splitting from the spirit of tradition.[1] Solzhenitsyn emphatically denies that Jews were responsible for the revolutions of 1905 and 1917.
>At the end of chapter nine, Solzhenitsyn denounces "the superstitious faith in the historical potency of conspiracies" that leads some to blame the Russian revolutions on the Jews and to ignore the "Russian failings that determined our sad historical decline."[9]

>Fucking J00S banned it because it's antisemetic! LMAO!

Oh look, /pol/ is being retarded.
Again.

(((who((( banned )))it))) then?

One of my favorites

Trying too hard

>not speaking russian
are you even an Election Hacker

holy fucking shitballs it's summer.