Open a large bag of chips

>Open a large bag of chips
"I'll only eat a few"
>Look down and the entire bag is empty

>Get a pack of skittles/m&ms/starburst
"A few won't hurt"
>Entire packet instantly consumed

>Go to Whataburger
"I'm only eating fast food because I don't have enough time to cook, but I know it's unhealthy so I won't get much"
>"Yes can I get a double triple patty melt, add bacon. Large fries and coke please, as well as a large Oreo milkshake. Thank you"

I'M TIRED OF THE FAT MEME HOW DO I GET SELF-CONTROL AND DISCIPLINE ITS IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST FOOD REEEEEE

don't get out your wallet
tasty healthy snacks instead of poopy ones
don't walk into fast food place you're on a fucking cooking board cook instead

Obesity is a life-long struggle. Only way to beat it is suicide.

Just take out the recommended serving of chips and put them in a bowl, a small bowl. Only eat the non-sharing size of the candies unless you've eaten less already to compensate for it. I don't know how I can help you about Whataburger other than look up the cals and ask if a large is worth it compared to small or medium.

>SELF-CONTROL AND DISCIPLINE
overrated
live fat die young, embrace it

I'm the same way, so i don't buy junk food and don't keep it in th ehouse. only thing to eat is stuff i must cook and then eat

Get snacks that take more effort to eat or can't make you fat. Like edamame and lyche. Maybe even lettuces and cabbaged if you can enjoy them.

My brother could slice, butter, and eat a loaf of bread and not be aware of it. I assume he still can. He's not dead yet. Stays pretty active so he's bearish instead fat.

You're why we can't have cheap health insurance in America

Don't buy shit food, and never go to places that serve shit food.

Problem solved.

Lifestyle determines quality of life just as much, if not more than, quantity of life. And you don't get to do fun stuff with hotties along the way if you can't even keep up with them. Even just sitting playing video games is more enjoyable when not fat. And to top it all off, fat people food isn't even as enjoyable and satisfying as the nutrient dense good stuff. If you eat fit food long enough, it will eventually be all you want, because you'll have programmed yourself to associate it with feeling well.

>I don't have enough time to cook
Bullshit

Just be yourself ;)

>His job doesn't pay for his insurance

Lol, typical poorfag blaming the entire country for his failure.

That seems like a really abusive way to do things. Why are estadounidenses such cucks?

>i love the fact that we're the richest country in the world, yet our medical system ranks 37th in the world (every 1st world country ranks higher).

But goddamnit, at least we beat Cuba - they rank 39th, lol!

>inb4, b-b-but muh niggers

>IMPOSSIBLE TO RESIST FOOD REEEEEE

sure it is you fucking victim, that's why there's no fit people in the world. You're the problem and until you stop looking for outside solutions you're always going to be a fatty fatty boombalatty

Stop buying chips, skittles, m&ms, starbursts, and whataburgers.

Completely avoid simple carbs, sucrose, lactose, fructose.
Eat the same few things over and over again.
Get 20 grams of protein within an hour of waking up.

I don't think he meant he never has time to cook, but maybe every now and then it's late and he has to go get a quick bite

That's happened to me

That happens because the additives put into food have fucked your brain. It's like a crackhead saying they're going to take only one hit from a crack pipe.

food addiction is a real thing though, so don't completely write it off

While I agree, there is a world of difference between the medical care on good insurance. Basically the rich vs poor argument. If your upper middle class and above, medical care is amazing in burgerland.

then go to therapy dumbass, stop crying and change your life

>self control
don't eat fat, don't snack. Eat only twice a day, make your own food. Beans and bread should be staple foods.

You're not allowed to have junk food in your home or even have a "little" until a couple weeks of average food. Though if you buy chips fill a small bowl. You can't eat more unless you go and grab the bag and fill it again, it causes you to be more conscious.

Same with candy, use 1/4th the package in a small dish

Eggs
Oats
12 grain breads
Meat is what I usually stick to when making my own food

I like eating walnuts raw. Expensive yes but hey I'll eat those fuckers. They tasty

eating a pack of skittles or M&Ms is fine just don't fucking do it every day

The trick (for me) is the super market. I don't go down certain isles, I don't buy the wrong shit. That way when it is time to eat I have to cook something. All I have available in the cupboards is generally healthy. The only sugar I have in the apartment is honey and I've not touched that in months. Sugar is a big deal. I personally only consume sugar in the alcohol I drink. It does take discipline user, but it's worth it. The way you feel when you finally see those extra abdominal muscles appear, the attention from women, the runners high (or whatever) I dunno mate, you will feel better after a wholesome and healthy meal than you will if you fill yourself up on junk food. You have to learn to love yourself. Non of the self loathing nonsense. That's just wasting your life.

Get Mountain Dew next time

I know this is bullshit bait, but:

>"Yes can I get a double triple patty melt, add bacon. Large fries and coke please, as well as a large Oreo milkshake. Thank you"

You don't get coke at Whataburger, it's always Dr Pepper and Whataburger doesn't have an Oreo milkshake.

Do not besmirch the name of Whataburger with your lame shitposting.

Hey Whataburger autist, I gotta question. Do the strawberry milkshakes at WB have strawberry pulp in them? Most strawberry shakes seem to have pulp and I'm curious if theirs has it too

Honestly this is the main reason I do low carb, when I'm not eating keto I eat like an insane person. It's an all or nothing thing for me. People call it a meme but I lost around 100 pounds mostly due to the appetite suppressing qualities of keto. Worth a try at least

I think so. I've had them before but it's been a while.

They are really fucking good though. Damn shame they made the milkshake sizes a step down from the soft-drink sizes (you order a large shake, you get it in a medium cup) and they're still the same price. I only ever get shakes by themselves, never with meals, that's too fucking much.

There's a burger joint in town that does milkshakes with Blue Bell ice cream and they're top tier, yet reasonably priced.

I'm a fatso but I'm doing intermittent fasting. Been doing it for about 2 months now. I never realized how much eating consumed (no pun intended) my life. Eating is just a distraction. I also cut out soda, energy drinks and all sugary drinks from my life. I only eat during an 8 hour period and fast for 16 hours. I'm already losing weight. Haven't weighed myself but I can tell I'm losing weight because my pants keep falling down.
If a fatfuck like me can resist food so can you.

pathetic

my order:

Tripple patty whataburger, buns toasted both sides, cheese, mayo, sauce from the patty melt, jalepenos, and bacon, large fries, and a coffee shake.

So much to roast you on, where do I even start

>Whataburger
How basic can you be? Patty melt, Monterrey melt, Chicken finger sabdwhich, anything is better than a boring ass whataburger

>Triple patty
Anything more than two patties and you really start becoming acutely aware that you're eating subpar quality fast food beef patties, kill your self

>Buns toasted both sides
Just stop, top bun toasted is fine but toasting both is fucking overkill

>Mayo and patty melt sauce
Do you want to fucking eat your burger or drink it?

>Coffee shake
Only thing patrician about your order

Turn your lack of self control into a drug addiction, that will slim you down quick fast