What's your opinion of licorice?

What's your opinion of licorice?

if you eat and enjoy black licorice you probably eat ass

I wish it didn't taste like ass

any color other than black: decent
black licorice: potentially the most contrarian food of all time

heh heh, wubbalubbadubdub xD!!! martin i'm licorick!!!!

I like it
Helps with low blood pressure

Nobody asked you to be a cringelord Rick and Morty fan but okay, keep autisming out

If you don't like it you're probably an amerifat.

>licorice drink
maximum patrician tier
>licorice candy
peasant tier

Salmiakki or bust, bro. Its a required taste apparently, but I got given a bag of chocolate covered salmiakki and its fucking delicious.

>look at me, im an underage kid posting from clover app

My best advice to licorice lovers is to get licorice powder. Not powdered licorice root, but a powder where the vegetable matter had been separated out and the powder had been heat treated. It is pure licorice flavor, as you find in licorice candy, but with no sugar or other pointless fillers. Sprinkle some of that on a greek yoghurt or on some cut fruit. It is mindblowingly good.

They sell it online and in confectionary stores. I've also seen it in tea shops.

Only candy worth eating.

I like proper licorice but the cheap stuff isn't that nice. I also drink licorice tea.

Bump

Seconded.

Love it. Too bad you can't eat too much of it because supposedly it's bad for your heart.

>licorice in any other colour
wew lad
What youre trying to say is you dont like licorice, licorice is black thats it. You like solidified corn syrup with additional flavourings

I love it. The stronger the better. Sadly I find that a lot of it tastes more like sugar than it does licorice. I usually mail-order it or hit up World Market so I can get the super strong Scandinavian brands.

>required taste
I'm gonna assume you're Scandinavian (or Finnish) and English isn't your first language.
The term you want is "acquired taste".

I like Twizzlers pull n peel

Licorice itself isn't very strong. Most of that flavour comes from added anise anyway.

I love the flavor but never eat it since it was proven to lower testosterone

I enjoy both
I like the salty variants the best. That being said, licorice ice is mind blowing good.

>Not eating licorice while roiding
You're never going to make it.

Problem?

>The Chad licorice eater
>The virgin sauce whiner

I made a bretty good sauce with licorice in it earlier in the week. I had no apples to sweeten my pork loin sauce and licorice powder was a good substitute:

i like it, especially the hard type

How did you compliment the dish? I would think apple gives a less complicated flavor thatn licorice. Simple sweetness. There's nothing simple about licorice.

literal shit straight from satan's asshole

I loved it right off the bat. Sad thing it has become harder to find

Preordered a licorice advent calendar yesterday. Bought it last year too, and it was really good. So I have pretty high hopes for this one.

I like to chew pic related and drink tea sweetened with licorice.
I remember my piano techer had some licoric dragees, about the size and shape of smarties and sometimes she gave me one. I really liked those. Thinking of it, she also had those sugar coated eucalyptus gummies. Man, i loved that old lady.

How does it feel paying 80% for packaging?

I can't buy this anymore and that makes me angrier than it has any right to.

Like I can afford to?
Back to the refuse heap with you!

>t. morbidly obese amerifats

Not me --> This -->

>licorick
ok got me there

Twizzlers > Red licorice > Shit > Black licorice

Old people love it. I like it every now and then.
Is liking licorice the first step in getting old?

Never tried it.

>"Black licorice?!"

Great after hashish.

I once ate licorice crisps on a trip in Finland
was weird

Pretty good

it's sugar
therefore verboten.

Dutch liquorice sweeties

Panda black licorice is fucking ace

hmm yes i do

you might be onto something