Read about fucking white male authors who wrote amazing literature while under harsh oppression: decades of forced...

>Read about fucking white male authors who wrote amazing literature while under harsh oppression: decades of forced labor, gulags having to write on soap bars and toilet paper, debtors jail and mental hospitals, extreme poverty and famine, suffering mental psychosis and suicidal thoughts, insanely sick or battling drug addictions, beaten by bandits and taken for ransom, enduring homelessness, etc
>come to realize oppression + talent breeds great art

Considering women and minorities claim historical oppression wouldn't it make sense for them to be on par or even surpass fucking white male artists? Any examples?

Well firstly current day women and blacks aren't that oppressed and secondly slaves weren't allowed to learn how to write and didn't have time and women weren't expected too and often weren't educated.

Name one great author who spent their entire life under those conditions.

>his entire life under all those conditions

the fuck is wrong with you

Great writing comes from a tortured mind, not a tortured body.

this nigga wrote his best books in mental asylum
during war
under nazis
but his normal writing mode was fom 5am to 7pm anyway

I didn't say all, ya goof. "Such conditions", if that makes it better for you.

The point is that most of those are temporary conditions, after which the author was much more free to write about it.
Some authors might write even under extreme adversity, but I challenge you to find someone who got PUBLISHED while enduring it.

good thing mind and body are intricately connected, people aren't disembodied ghosts (Yet)

>current day women and blacks aren't THAT oppressed
Stop trying to virtue signal on a mongolian horsebreeding imageboard. Women and blacks have not been oppressed at all for decades. Whites, males specifically, are the only group of people arguably oppressed in the first world today.

A tortured body doesn't guarantee a tortured mind.

>Whites, males specifically, are the only group of people arguably oppressed in the first world today.

Kek. He's the one who's virtue signalling? Stop trying to bait strangers with pol nonsense.

Saved! Was going to say the same desu.

Let's give a nod to our own Iranman's guy too

He's right, you know. Diversity quotas, affirmative action, and the like, are all designed to empower minorities at the expense of whites.

He has surging populism representative of white reaction and under-representation in pop-culture on his side of the argument. All you have are tired decades old empowerment cliches

only in 99% of cases it does.

No it doesn't. Most people are too simple to face mental torture, especially blacks.

>A-anything I don't agree with is nonsense from pol!!
Fuck off. White male oppression isn't at all hard to see if you just open your eyes. And it definitely isn't confined to one board on an icelandic icefishing forum.

I'm a white male and my life is great.
If all of the oppression remains directed at you, I'm okay with that.

No great writing comes from people who can devote their lives to their craft. Being a nut job doesn't make you an "artist." That meme needs to die.

>No great writing comes from people who can devote their lives to their craft.
Grammar is important, user.

Just wait until you get into any sort of legal battle with a woman, or god forbid a minority. Then you can have fun struggling to get something published when most publishers are mostly concerned with affirmative action and virtue signaling. And if you haven't gone to university yet I hope you love having to work much harder to get a spot in a good university. And then after all that and much more, you still get ridiculed by modern society for having the "privilege" of being a white male.