>the members queue is 100 % women
>go to a book store
>80+% of customers are women
>see students at a famous university
>mostly women
>work in an office
>all social events and most volunteering is done by women
>go to McDonalds
>young male employees mumbled, didn't make eye contact, almost got my order wrong, look half asleep
>young female employees speak confidently, have excellent posture, are the most attentive

Have m*n given up? Are they even fucking trying?

You're well aware that we're too busy shitposting here, fellow penis proprietor.

you fries with that?

It's simple. Men do not have to move much to get things done. Females on the other hand, orbit the patriarchy, and therefore have the appearance of being more frequently encountered by the beta males that orbit them.

Why would I go to a bookstore when I can buy anything I want on the internet. The only exception would be some antique bookstore. And even then you can find better prices for a lot of collectible books on ebay and similar sites.

I still go to the bookstore when I need to confirm that I'm buying the best quality book that I can.

In all seriousness: we're probably stuck with this state of affairs until there's a big war or space exploration becomes a thing.
Men tilt at windmills. That guy on Twitter who replies to every single one of a politician's tweets, hoping to initiate a political revolution with the power of memes? He'd be happier panning for gold on Mars, fighting off Mars bears with his ray-gun.
We just want to aim for the top, and ennui sets in very quickly when nothing crazy is happening.

The middlemen probably did give up, I mean, aren't we all here browsing all day long or playing games or reading? Even non-NEET men are still kind of semi encapsulated around their hobbies nowadays. But there are still a lot of "lesser" men going about in their Mcjobs and also a lot of "higher" men going about in their billionaire rent-seeking schemes.

Perhaps it begs the question, why is all incentive gone for middle class men to give a shit about society? What is out there that is more fulfilling than this lifestyle? Women have emancipation and such values to hold, what about men? Not to mention that women, for a very large part, are still willing to carry these men on their backs more often than not (single moms/ wives that are housewives/providers at the same time).

>go to women's literary works
>

Oh wow, it's another thread idealizing women. It's that time of the year again. Feeling frisky, my lad?

From birth to 18 years, the society is almost only pro-female. Single mothers, daycare, schools and mainstream media are either majoritarily women or serving the narcissism of female. Only the internet, video games and some odd community are places where males can challenge each other and grow.

So, how's it treating you, e/lit/e?

How's that trench war going? Its about a year and a half in now, thats about the length of a bona-fide war.

So how's it treating ya? You having fun there assaulting imageboards in the hopes that I might be annoyed? Is that the best you can do? Be annoying? Talk around me?

Nice. I'll be over here creating an entire portfolio of disaster.

>go to library
>every single great philosopher, poet and scientist is a man
>then go to mcdonalds
>best employee is a woman
>"damn, woman are so smart and strong! feminism sure gave them a good place in our society"

I think OP's point is more along the lines of women dominating the middle ground of endeavours. No one is questioning male presence among the great, but you do realize, most men and women are not in the great category right? And yet not-great women are surpassing not-great men by and large, which is worrying for "greatness mobility".

What you describe also manifests in the way people obsess over petty matters: do gooders, calorie counters, reddit arguments, political correctness, celebrity, sleep optimisers, gym rats, foodies.

>

>woman are mostly intelligence (+ high emotional
iq)
>they are more valued for the fact that they are woman
>get more attention, more possible partners, have sex, wich incresse their confidence, so they are more happy & healthy so in consecuense they would focus in other important things

>not spending all day at the library and pretending it's your personal collection

Good, let women appreciate the mediocrity of modernity for themselves.

guys cmon, female do that just for spectacular performances. it goes on their instagram and snapchat. they need to feed their image with museum posting!

Is it bad to identify with this ennui and, as a result, hope for some sort of world-shaking political event? Everyone is broke, mad, and bored. The politicians who are keeping the peace are getting rich off of it and pissing off everyone who isn't in on the deal. The job market sucks, wages are low, costs of living are high.

Is it naive that I get excited about the possibilities opened by some French Revolution type of upheaval? I don't necessarily mean in the sense of overthrowing some upper class, but more vaguely in that turmoil on such an extreme social/political level is, for better or worse, exciting. How can I read the Greeks/Romans without being resentful that life is so boxed up and premade? Maybe I'm just being and edgelord here, but this does not feel "normal" for life to be so "stable."

>“A man’s heart may well long for victory rather than peace; I better understand the aspiring spirit than the politic brain.”

Women tend to take jobs that require a lot of contact with the public. You don't encounter the respectable men because they're up in their sequestered offices making the important decisions.

>How can I read the Greeks/Romans without being resentful that life is so boxed up and premade?

Read the Greeks and Romans, they address this pretty fucking extensively.

I think we're reverting back to tribal society where women did all the work and men just hunted fished and got drunk or high all the time. Not enough game or fish for all of us to hunt and fish anymore but we have plenty of sports on tv and video games to keep us occupied. We can't help it if women fell for the 'work will fulfill you' meme.

Women are more susceptible to social posturing, which is why they account for like 80% of consumer goods bought.

And I'm not even coming from a red pill/alt right whatever the fuck perspective. It's just true. Most likely because of how women are socialized. AND because of how men are socialized (validatees need validators after all).

Anyway, go read Raw Materials for the Theory of the Young Girl and make sure to keep in mind that the Young Girl/jeune fille is all genders in this consumerist corral.

I have, and continue to do so. I'm not talking about "premade" in the sense of individual fates, but rather in the sense of beaten paths, lives structured entirely by societal expectations.

This thread reeks of frogposting, and it ain't me.

if you want to be further depressed, look at the rates of consumption by ethnic background. may explain the popularity of miscegenation in media.

>perhaps it begs the question
That's not what that means.

Juvenal especially.

I see what you're saying now. No, the thought of an upheaval excites everyone. Not necessarily in a good way, but it IS exciting. Something is happening. Forces are acting. New roads are being worn in. Mistakes are being brought to light. Nothing edgy about that, even if you hate it or take pleasure in it.

That being said, with the exponential rate that change occurs on a yearly, monthly, and weekly basis now, we are definitely heading for some sort of revolution, be it medical, technological, political, or scientific. Its a statistic inevitability. Welcome to the modern age. I almost envy the Greeks/Romans for not having to adapt to such abundant change on such a large scale.

The best and healthiest way to alleviate boredom is to create art. Why else do you think all those bored rich noblemen invented literature?