Why did women have sex with Bukowski?

What was his appeal?
My GF recomended him to me, she's into ugly unkept drunks. I thought this was her unique weird quirk, but after reading some of his stuff it seems she's not alone.

Daddy issues.

Did he remind them of their shitty dads, or was he the dad they never had?

There's a subset of the female population that's attracted to the type. It's hard to explain but the half drunk, don't give a fuck mentality is like a bug light to the trashier women out there.

Yes

I wonder what part of the female brain tells them that's a good partner for making babies (which is what sex is subconsciously about).

When I read his last two novels, it screamed of a lost lifetime. He emphasized the emptiness his life related to his parent's extreme care and lack of care showed a man without any ambition. A very tragic waste of a man with a talent to write.
You can almost look up to the man as an idol for wasting his life, and documenting it with his degenerate writing.

>which is what sex is subconsciously about
citation needed

>Why did women have sex with Bukowski?
>My GF recomended him to me, she's into ugly unkept drunks.
uh...

What?

When I first read that, I thought that OP was implying that his GF had sex with Bukowski and was recommending he should too

women are attracted to confidence no matter what. alcoholics that dont give a fuck are no different from any other bad boy. women love that kind of 'fuck you i wont do what you tell me' shit, especially nowadays since FUK DA POLICE is such a big meme among young whites now.

Are you an ugly unkept drunk user?

>(which is what sex is subconsciously about.)

What's it like being stuck in the 21st century with an 18th century mind? Well I guess you can always fit in on reddit at least.

Well for starters he paid them, and went for women who were along if not below his 'level' if you will.

Not at all, i'm more of an exeption.
Subconsciously. Don't tell me women have sex for the same reasons men do. Although, yeah, passed out whores don't think about the quality of a man.

An ugly man can be attractive to women if he's ugly in a rough, manly way and/or has a lot of other kind of charm.

I've had a few women that friend-zone'd me compare me to him. I listened to a few of his poetry/story readings or whatever.

It was sorta interesting, but kinda a waste of time. Which is me I guess.

No dissagreement there. Bukowski wasn't really manly though? He was as manly as a drunk hobo lying in a ditch. I doubt he had charm too.

People fuck because it feels good and satisfies emotional attachments to individuals. Mate-seeking evolutionary instincts play a role in determining who you're attracted to and when, but people don't turn into gorilla fuckbuddies due to hormones you autist.

Somehow the only real "fuckbuddies" are traps, and female ones either find a partner or fall in love with you.

1.- He had money
2.- He picked up on women sililar to him (drunk, for example)
3.- He treated women as something that you can use and get rid of, which is what superficial women like for some reason.

By the way, be careful with your context, I got the same problem had

the mystic of him seems way more powerful than his actual work.

I like a few of his books, but it gets pretty repetitive.

I see what you did there, friend

They didn't really until he got famous. He had a few years of that and then died.

But all his stories include fucking.

His work is fairly repetitive. He appeals to lonely losers and edgy teens who want to be edgy intellectuals without reading proper hard books.

I'm not arguing with you on that, but that wasn't the question