Make way for the G.O.A.T. cracker

Make way for the G.O.A.T. cracker

They go good with some butter on top. My Grandma taught me that when she used to babysit my brother and I. Both her and my Grandfather lived until 90.

Granted, they were farmers, and worked their asses off from sun up to sun down, so that probably played into it, too.

Probably not the best idea for someone who doesn't work manual labor jobs.

Wtf

'cracker' is a racist term. just as bad as 'nigger'

i prefer the term 'soda biscuit'

You need to step up your cracker game.

You're wrong. Premium ROUNDS are superior.

Where were you when Kanye West gives Kim Kardashian a giant cracker of flowers for Mother's Day...

skyflake are better.

These can be a mixed bag, recently had a box that tasted horrible with a bad aftertaste.

>stale
Stale
>stale
The bread was stale.
>stale

>DUDE

>Go to the US
>Order soup in a restaurant
>it comes with a plate of these fuckers
>Not buttered bread, which is standard
>fucking individually-wrapped cardboard salt crackers
Fucking why? Fucking yanks man.

Someone would like a word with you.

plebeians

If they every go stale here's what your do:
> crumble em up
> coat chicken with it
> pan fry

These topped with Swiss cheese is 10/10.

*fails to break cleanly in half*

Ive never been able to eat saltines without trying to bite them cleanly in half (as in splitting the thin top and bottom halves). It doesn't happen often but it's satisfying

Hopelessly addicted to these

Bestest crackers for soup. Stupid people don't agree because they put them in the soup at the start and complain that they're soggy. You only do that at the end. At the beginning you hold the cracker and use your spoon to pour the soup on top of the cracker.

Actual old people food.

These try so hard to be sophisticated for the wine & cheese crowd, but they actually suck.
They taste stale as fuck the day you buy them. Of course some fag is going to say that's the point, but why would you buy good cheese and expensive wine to pair with the shittiest cracker. Makes no sense.

Carr's black pepper water crackers are the greatest

Best saltine coming through

>skyflake are better
are you asian?
my asian friends love that shit

Patrician
Fake patrician
Plebians

May I present the GOAT cracker that all other crackers should bend the knee to

This is correct

These 'ums, with goats cheese and Alsace pinot noir.

No, just well traveled.

Filipino girl in 5th grade introduced me to those. They're pretty good, taste a little floury for me though and I don't think they're salted

These haven't been good for at least 10 years or more. They taste like stale undercooked flour with a hint of machine oil for good measure.

Are you fucking retarded? Did you grow up in a orphanage?

This post makes perfect sense, and Saltines + Butter, alone is good, but add Tomato Soup, or Chilli, and it's God Tier.

You are one sick fuck. Go back to bedstraps, dumb stupid crazy ass retard.

Hang yourself with your bedsheets while you're at it.

Spotted the retard. Shall be euthanized soon.

word, join the club plebs.

Rain Crisps are GOAT for hummus and cheese but they're expensive as fuck. Trader Joe's has a cheaper version that's p good.

I eat them with brie. Tastes good.