What is the best/your favorite Canadian whiskey?

What is the best/your favorite Canadian whiskey?

buffalo trace

north americans are all the same to me. I don't differentiate between texans and cunts from ontario. you all sound the same to me

well maybe Europe is one big trash fest

Crown Royal is the best mass-market rye

t. rye fan

OP here

I don't like it too much. I was drinking it for several months because it's "the best" and the price is right. Last night I bought some weiser's deluxe and liked it better. Crown has too much flavor.

Crown royal is the best

Weisers is a good cheap rye, great for rye and gingers

Crown is pretty much the only Canadian I drink, can't think of anything else I even want to try

on a related note, has anyone here tried Suntory Old whiskey, the one that comes in a fat, Crown-shaped bottle? To me and my friend, it tastes exactly like Crown minus the maple syrup finish

It's excellent

tried this one recently. good rye and decently priced too.

It suffers the same issues as most Canadian whiskeys: no character compared to foreign offerings. It tastes good but pretty forgettable.

Pendleton is the patrician's choice, however because I've been a poorfag for years as of late so my go to is Canadian Host

Wiser's is the only Canadian whiskey I buy, good stuff.

There is no good Canadian whiskey.
This is what you're looking for.

T. Canadian

>Wiser's
It's fucking shit and only exists to get you wasted.

VO

I love this one.

Try it with coke zero (no other kind of coke) and experience a buttery flavor combination.

canadian whiskey is shit

you're shit

I am the liquor

Canadian Club has been my go-to drink for about a decade now. Pic related is my favorite variation and the price is right

Their 100% rye is the only Canadian whisky I drink desu.

Patrician taste

Crown is really good. I think an underrated Canadian rye is Alberta Springs. Good for mixing and sipping, aged 10 years and very reasonably priced for the quality.

I like this as well, solid overral taste.

The regular Forty Creek Barrel Select is pretty nice as well.

I got hoodwinked into buying a bottle of Canadian Club by Mad Men. Never again.

It's for mixing.

>hoodwinked
>picks his booze based on what's delivered to his brain by the electric jew

I bet you also bought Statesmen bourbon this week

Never even heard of that, but it is true for other things. I bought Pernod because Henry Miller talked about it so much in Tropic of Cancer. Foul stuff.

Good goy