What are some good Veeky Forums tattoos?

What are some good Veeky Forums tattoos?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/tattoos/comments/6dd7og/my_lovecraftian_tattoo/di1qo3f/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>yes
>YES
On your chest

Tattoo your ass with cyanide

'my diary desu'

None, because the Bible bans them and besides they're a stale, stale meme these days

no tattoos

The entirety of Infinite Jest

>good
>Veeky Forums
>tattoos

Doesn't the bible also ban clothing made out of more than one type of fabric?

I have a word on my arm but I'm not going to tell you it.

Am I missing the joke here? That sounds like a dumb tattoo idea

Is it "arm"?

>haha stumped you stupid fundie!
fedora tier

>point out obvious hypocrisy
>le raydit lamo kek xD *tips*
Why is this place full of 13 year olds nowadays?

Well, how do you explain what he brought up?
Saying fedora doesn't change the facts.
Why is something the Bible forbids okay to be generally socially acceptable, while another isn't?

user may not wear clothing made out of more than one type of fabric.

Bet you memorized that line from the west wing, faggot.

gr8 show tho

There is a difference between laws of the land described in the bible, laws that should be followed, that were made for the original chosen people (until they corrupted the faith) and outright commandments. Jesus completed the laws and furthered them - he was the sacrifice to end all sacrifices. He came to fulfill the law and he did.

>clothing made out of more than one type of fabri
Both the tattoo and the mixed material ban are part of Mosaic law - you either argue for both of them or for neither. Now fuck off and kys yourself, contrarian retard.

There's nothing more retarded than tattooing a quote on yourself. If you're going to fuck up your body at least find a good artist to paint something beautiful, not just fucking plaintext copypasta.

Wrath is a sin.

I didn't say they were. I was describing how some laws aren't commandments, especially when you see them in the light of the NT.

I am against tattoos and I don't wear wool and linen clothing (it's easy to do)

Is it? 7 deadly sins in current from are not mentioned in the bible, there are only allusions to them. There are several lists of sins, only one includes wrath. Also wrath isn't an angry post on an imageboard.

Brautigan was my 'awakening' into literature and I know his work back to front, would this be an acceptable tattoo?

I guess if you want to forever be known as a montage

kk, going to get an illustration from a book i enjoy...

should I get the page number [47] also tattooed below it as it appears in the book.

user faggots will decide my fate if i get enough (yous)

>f5
>"Frog and Toad knuckle tattoo"
>0 results
You people are the blandest pack of faggots since the Greeks.

I always thought of tattoing a Aleph because i´m a Borges fag and El Aleph is my favorite shor story of all time, but i don´t like tattoos at all. Anyways, if i ever change my mind, that´d be the tattoo i want.
What do you think?

What would that accomplish?

tattoos that reflect pop cultural things you like are pretty stupid
"look heres thing i like, permanently branded to my flesh."
if you must get a tattoo have it reflect you and your life/ideals

it would let him cosplay a jew

I got a master and Margarita tat a while back.

Getting it removed because tattoos are retarded.

What would a tattoo acomplish? It´s just something i like.
It could be a good conversation starter, too

lul

I wish every plebeian would get this tattoo.

>not wearing the most Veeky Forums fabric: linen
Also, you're missing the point entirely and it's funny.

No, that's retarded.

just get the [47]

>tfw your life ideals change the more you learn about the world so you're constantly evolving as a person
This is why I don't have tattoos...

I want to get
>What profit hath a man of all his labour which he taketh under the sun? One generation passeth away, and another generation cometh: but the earth abideth for ever. The sun also ariseth, and the sun goeth down, and hasteth to his place where he arose -Ecclesiastes
because Sun Also Rises is my favorite book

Whole body covered in devanagari characters

that naruto shit right on your forehead

unironically getting this tattooed on my dong, thx anonpai.

honestly wearing synthetic fabrics or mixed fabrics is super pleb

plebs tattooing themselves with "so it goes" are like jews tattooing yellow juden stars on themselves

Post PROOFS after.

>tfw you tryna live the literary lifestyle but people always be thinking you're larping as Hitman

V-2 rocket on my penis

Penis on my V-2 rocket.

1984 if you woke

Not everyone here follows your cuck religion

Mommy died today. Or maybe yesterday; I can't be sure.

It's unavoidable though. Even if you buy a pair of nice wool pants the thread holding it together probably won't be made of wool, and the pockets will be made of a different fabric. A good suit jacket usually has a lining made out of a different type of fabric than the outside. Honestly show me a jacket or pair of pants made out of 100% wool. . .protip: you can't. Lots of cotton shirts are made out of a blend of different types of cotton as well. And how would you buy undies? Every pair of undies I've ever owned has had some elastic in the waistband.

i have a brand from a secret fraternity in high school. really really cool

>Mommy
pleb

>not making your own clothes

wtf why

Considering "so it goes, and there's something terribly sad and banal about that" on my lower back, just to pay my respects to the 2 guiding lights of this last half century. Thoughts?

I believe that is lumped in with eating pork and circumcision, in the unmentioned list of things that believers in the new testament would declare as "not something that takes me to hell".

See above: It's good because it permanently marks you as a pleb to be avoided.

sorry, laughing too hard to maintain my erection.

>implying he/you weren't being wrathful

kek

cute

"Messy, isn't it?"

The human embryo goes through all the phases of animal life while still inside the womb. When man is born, his instincts are those of a newborn dog. His childhood runs through all the changes corresponding to the history of mankind. At the age of two he looks like a Papuan, at four like one of an ancient Germanic tribe, at six like Socrates, at eight like Voltaire. When he is eight years old, he becomes conscious of violet, the colour discovered by the eighteenth century, for until then violets were blue and purple-fish were red. The physicist today points out colours in the spectrum of the sun that have already been named, but whose comprehension has been reserved for future generations.

The child is amoral. So is the Papuan, to us. The Papuan kills his enemies and eats them. He is no criminal but if a modern man kills someone and eats him, he is a criminal or a degenerate.

The Papuan tattoos his skin, his boat, his rudder, his oars; in short, everything he can get his hands on. He is no criminal. The modern man who tattoos himself is a criminal or a degenerate. There are prisons in which eighty per cent of the prisoners are tattooed. Tattooed men who are not behind bars are either latent criminals or degenerate aristocrats. If someone who is tattooed dies in freedom, then he does so a few years before he would have committed murder.

You won't see it til your dick is already in his ass, dummy. You'll just have to enjoy the buttsecs and be a snob about something else.

Or not something that applies to Christians in general

Saw this one the other day. Cool to me, since I'm a fantasy nerd, though I doubt I'd want it in that location.

reddit.com/r/tattoos/comments/6dd7og/my_lovecraftian_tattoo/di1qo3f/

>as a nihilist heavily touched by the absurdism and cosmic horror within lovecraft's work

WEW

That is retarded. The tree of gondor could be an artsy tattoo if it wasn't extremely cliche

Worst of all is the deathly hollows symbol. Jesus is that gross

The Council of Jerusalem decided that Christians were not obligated to keep all of the laws of Moses. That marked the clear difference between Christianity and Judaism.

Is there absurdism in Lovecraft's works? I've never read them.

I think they're rather well done, the Hallows symbol is just pretty simplistic. Maybe he could have come up with something better for that series. The ASOIAF, Narnia, and Kingkiller ones are pretty neat, though.

no this is wrong. Early Christians were still Jews and followed Jewish customs. It was only until Paul whitewashes Christianity to make it appealing to non Jews did the big split happen.

No, it was Peter who allowed Gentiles to join the church without keeping Jewish law.

>Now everyone will know which media franchises I consume!

the bible actually doesn't outlaw tattoos. Learn to theology.

>Is there absurd ism in Lovecraft's works?
Not really. Lovecraft is too busy describing things that he previously said were indescribable to touch on the human condition.

Are there any point to tattoos beyond "look at me I'm unique!"?

No

i really like this moby dick picture, mite b cool

There's no such thing as a good tattoo.

Even that is questionable as something like 1/5th of young people are tattooed. It's just not cool or edgy anymore when middle class college girls have them.

considering getting mine removed desu

It would end up looking like a dick

I'd get a moby on my dick

Is there any point to wearing anything but cargo shorts and walmart t-shirts beyond "look at me I'm unique!"?

Yea, to cover your body and have lots of pockets for convenience. At low prices every day.
Whereas a tattoo in western culture is expensive, impractical, and begging for attention.

itd be better if you just got like a tattoo of the sun rising desu