Crispy pepperoni

Is there anyone that doesn't enjoy some of that almost burnt pepperoni on their pizza. If I see a piece with them on it, that's the first piece I'm grabbing.
Why don't pizza shops offer it as a topping?

Pepememe lol. Italians look at your shitty meat and laugh. Put some real toppings on your oil soaked fake tomato paste discs.

This is what pepperoni is supposed to look like.

You may not like it, but this is peak performance.

It's just a spicy salami. Don't act like it doesn't exist in Yurp, faggot.

looks good, user. but where's the pineapple?

That's known as old world pepperoni faggio.

those pepperoni look like the best ever. I love when they cup up like that. but that pizza is trash. who in the fuck would put sauce on top of the cheese? Because you know what, I love almost burnt cheese as much as I love almost burnt pepperoni.
I love supreme pizzas and that's one reason I want twice cooked pepperoni as a topping choice, if you have 4-5 ingredients on top of your pepperoni, then there is zero chance your pepperoni will crisp up

>Now that the kids have ordered, what will the grown ups be having?

looks good

If you're going to a proper by-the-slice place you can just ask them to overcook it

I live in no where ohio, I don't have proper by-the-slice places near by.

not your the guy who you're replying to but i live in 330 and every pizza place that isn't a major chain is just a pizza hut imitator and it's sickening.

I live in fucking Montana and they exist here, don't give me that shit.

Square pizza is a sin.

same here SW stark co.
and it's true. the pizza places are mediocre at best. there is a place in downtown canton that is old and will do by the slice. but I hope to never set foot in downtown canton again and I wouldn't think about paying 25 bucks for a almost good pie

Why is American pizza floppy?

Kill yourself.

NYfag pizza snob here, if you're anywhere near Columbus hit up Fly Pie Guy EXPRESS on the northern part of the 270 loop. Used to be in downtown Cbus and called A Slice of NY, they have damn good pizza by the slice or full pies and the best garlic knots I've had since moving out here. Their pepperoni usually crisps up very nicely.

Pepperoni is shit. Use Italian sausage or soppressata if you want spicy meat topping.

shit, I like burnt pepperoni all on its own. every once in a while I'll put some pepperoni on a plate and microwave it til it's crispy. it's like spicy bacon.

I'm all out of salamino piccante, so have this handmade pizza margherita instead.
This is a small dough, I wanted to give a trial to the pan&oven trick following a proper recipe with higher hydration.

Pepperoni is disgusting desu. That and salami are the two things that can make me gag almost instantly.

>italians pretending they are the best chefs in the world when it is literally just peasant fare

>make me gag almost instantly
it's supposed to be sliced first.
honestly what foods don't make you "gag instantly"?

Italian food is the best.
French food is the prettiest.
Murrica is king of barbecue.
Don't know much about the others, probs spices and shit.

Lewd. I meant more the taste and the texture. Something really sicky about it.

I will agree that italian cuisine is the best price/for, but there is much better. Mediterranean as a whole takes the seat for me, and it encompasses Italian. Greek in particular is a favourite.

>Why don't pizza shops offer it as a topping?
In upstate New York, ordering a pizza gets you like 90% crispy pepperonis. One of the best parts of living here.

>a total fag is into Greek
Shocking

whats some shops around you that I could yelp to see some pics?
>I meant more the taste and the texture
I've heard it all now

>a nu-male closeted fag is bashing cuisine he can't afford
Shocking.

I don't understand what's so weird about disliking the taste and texture of pepperoni and salami.

>what's so weird about disliking the taste and texture of pepperoni and salami
I only met one person that didn't like pepperoni, but I think it was just a mental thing that she hated anything tube (penis) shaped because all the guys she ever loved treated her so bad.
tell me do you dislike hot dogs, sausages, and mushrooms too?

>projecting this hard

I dislike hot dogs and sausages, yeah. Mushrooms are delicious though.

But user, I am like... Lower upper class. Or middle upper. I don't particularly know, nor care. I just know I make an obscene amount off interest because my grandparents left me a portion of their shit. Can't spend any of it or I'll be disowned though.

>I dislike hot dogs and sausages
very interesting, just kidding. mushrooms are the most special food on earth