Has your belief system ever been compromised by your eating habits?

Has your belief system ever been compromised by your eating habits?

>anti-semitism qualifying as a "belief system"
lel, and also kek

its a componant part of a many belief systems.

lets not get pedantic and keep on topic

Most jew food is acceptable at best, so no.
My love for mudslime food, however, has me in quite the quandary

I'm converting to Catholic, screw lent.

I use bacon on basically every savory dish I cook, just because muslims hate that.

I don't really like black people but I love soul food

No.
t. non-believer with no strong political allegiance

>won't eat tentacles, birds of prey, or amphibians because i believe they will have an evil influence on you
>won't drink blood because i believe taking in another's blood compromises your own
i live in burgerland so this doesn't effect me much

are you retarded?
nobody implied it's anyone's entire belief system, but it's a very distinct part of what a belief system is

thinking that insulting retards over the internet makes a difference is part of my BS, so fuck you and die in an oven you self-rising jew

Yes, I believe that African immigration is crucial to the future of Europe so I started to eat exclusively cock

Most soul food was actually invented by white Southerners, and is inspired by Western European food.
Scottish people, for example, ate breaded and fried chicken long before West Africans did.
German people and Spanish people have been stewed kale/collards with ham/sausage ever since the Middle Ages.
People were already eating rice and beans in Ancient India, and the idea of cooking beans and pork together stems back to the days of the Roman Empire.

I think killing animals is not wrong, but the treatment is terrible, so I want to put my money where my mouth is and I've been trying not to eat meat for eight months now.
Not religiously, I eat meat if you cook for me, but even going out usually choose some veg food.

None of my friends know because I'm not a self-important faggot. I'm worse, I'm an ultimate self-important faggot that wants to keep it a secret until a faggot vegan starts ranting and I an all him a fag with the utmost highest moral highground.
But mostly because I want to try it out.

I learned to cook a whole range of different stuff, actually never cared for cooking before this.
I'm eating very varied food, healthier than ever.
Also I starve from time to time, but because I'm lazy and everything takes time. I lost ten poungs these eight months
I feel more alive, also stopped eating so much pasta, rice and bread.

It's a change of perspective, so I rec it for anyone wanting to try something new.
You'll be forced to make vegetables in complex combinations or you'll die of sorrow

kek

you're doing the volcano demon's work, user

>I think killing animals is not wrong, but the treatment is terrible
*** but the treatment is terrible is the modern industrialized world.

Sadly, it's a complete necessity, and that is what faggot vegans don't get. It's a crackpot fantasy to think the current level of population could be supported without a highly industrialized meat machinery with animals suffering like hell in shitty mind-torturing lifes.

So first adress overpopulation is anything.
I'm just trying veggies for the fun of it, also to be the ultimate edgy.

>be of arab christian background
>love turkish-made biscuits and chocolates
>learn turkey's military has been murdering syriac refugees because they're christian
>no longer buy anything from ulker
I miss my bikkies.:(

Many of the more famous Arab foods are from the Christian minorities, like falafel from the Copts (eaten during great lent in place of meat). Many of the more delicious but lesser-known are, too, like pumpkin and meat pierogi-alikes with yogurt (laqtiin shishbarak) from the Melkites and Maronites.

Wrong. Stop cultural appropriation and white washing our history

Little known fact. George Washington invented watermelon to keep his slaves happy

Tbh protein needs could be met other ways like bugs

How humanity hasn't caught on to eating those nature's popcorn chicken motherfuckers is ridiculous

>tfw Catholic Lebs make better "Muslim" food than Muslims, so it doesn't actually matter

>So first adress overpopulation is anything.
Overpopulation is only an issue because technology isn't advanced enough. I was vegetarian for a while because it helped me think about the poor treatment of animals in industrial farms, and I felt like eating so much meat every day wasn't good for me. After a while I started having strong cravings for red meat and eat it about once a week now and feel better doing this. But, cultured/lab-grown meat is a better solution than trying to make everyone go vegan.

Parts of the world eat bugs as a common practice but you're going to have a hard time convincing people in a culture that revolved around cattle to switch to eating bugs.

Hmm? Pretty much all our food aid is veg with fortification, if you needed meat to feed the African masses they'd be dead.

Why do you hold these beliefs? I’m genuinely curious.

I know I can't morally justify eating animals, but I do it anyway (at least for now). I'm a total fucking hypocrite.

>>anti-semitism qualifying as a "belief system"
if you go to /pol/ you'll see it pretty much qualifies as a religion, yeah

>morally justify eating animals
Other animals eat animals. I am an animal.

The difference is that we have the ability, and choice, not to make other conscious creatures suffer just because we want something yummy to eat.

oh my. we have an all knowing god in our presence. You know the thoughts and motivations of animals everywhere. please tell me what my kitty is thinking. it's just staring at me.

Cats have to eat meat to survive. Human do not.

so cats have no choice = moral. people with choice = immoral. so what you are really saying is that there is no moral judgement on killing something to eat it. If I have no choice on what I eat then I can eat it morally. why does your viewpoint sound like religion and not reason?

Wrong. Morally doesn't apply when there is no choice. So it's neither moral nor immoral. You speak of reason, but don't seem to use it.

mostly budding schizophrenia not even meaning