Other urls found in this thread:

adventurebarb.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/the-quest-for-porketta-hibbing-mn/
g.co/kgs/vvZ5ak
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Talks about chile sauce
>posts posole
What the fuck

Monterey.

Anyway in Central California is fucking delicious but I never hear anyone talk about Monterey. It's always SF.

Why is radish in the picture?

>he doesn't cleanse his palate with a bite of fresh radish
lmaoing @ u

>not using raspberry sorbet
Do you even cook?

Yup, Monterey is fantastic, highly underrated food. Also, as far as California is concerned, far north, like from Eureka up to Crescent City, soooo fucking underrated.

You dumbass dipshit.

What do they have up north that you'd recommend? I'm gonna pass through there during Christmas.

Practically unheard of outside of its little nook

Well use pickles then, or pear slices. I like cold before I got hot and vice versa I've I'm doing a tasting. Works for me.

The seafood is amazing, obviously. But, there's breweries, cheesemakers, and great coffee and tea. Tell me your route. In Crescent City, you have to stop at Fisherman's Restaurant. It's right on the marina, and it's a "locals" spot. Best calamari I've ever had in my life. Everything they have is good, I also like the ling cod.

GO BENGALS!

YOU CAN DO IT DALTON.

So, you've never chased spicy food with radish? I feel sorry for you.

I'm taking the 5 all the way up. I'm going to Seattle; the only major cities I'm passing through are Portland and Sacramento.

>regional cuisine
That is posole

Oh, well I live just outside of Sac. What kind of food are you looking for, because there's a wide variety here. Or, basically, how much do you want to spend and what kinds of foods?

I wanna take three days to drive up and stop at two nice restaurants on the way.

Their hot dogs are bretty good when im drunk

How do you even eat that?

With a fork

>Their hot dogs are bretty good when im drunk
Go back to China, insectoid.

What?

Midwest. One of the best things is a pork tenderloin sandwich. An added bonus is watching autists and faggots "reeee" at the size of the patty vs bun size.

I grew up in northern Minnesota and if there is any underrated regional cuisine there it is definitely the Porketta Sandwich. Porketta is an Italian American take on porchetta, but with differences. Here's a good article on it (and with a link to a second article from the author about Potica, a local dessert with Balkan origins. Enjoy

Forgot the fucking link. Sorry, just got back from a long day/night at work.
adventurebarb.wordpress.com/2013/07/15/the-quest-for-porketta-hibbing-mn/

What ist that? Never see it before, but it looks fucking rad.

Looks like Spaghetti topped with Chili and Cheese.

It's "Cincinnati style" "chili"

Do you cook in an horno?

reeeeeee!!!! the patty is bigger than the bun

it's popular in New Mexico, too.

Not the other user but I know the route well. You gotta go to Lucca's in Sacramento it's downtown really good food, great chef, and they've catered multiple governor's balls going back to the Arnold days up to present.

g.co/kgs/vvZ5ak

If you're into booze stop off in Chico for the Sierra Nevada brewery and there are a few local cheese makers around there.

WHO-DAY