**puts big pool of water in your path**

>**puts big pool of water in your path**

lmfao this shit going on r/Veeky Forums

This isn't doing much for me, user.

hope you get lots of karma XXXXXD

>This isn't doing much for me, user.
why not?

Because the capital-T truth is that in the day to day trenches of adult life, there is no such thing as atheism ;)

The capital-W water is illusory

Can someone explain the DFW/water meme? Where does it come from?

where does anything come from?

From the water, man

>Welcome to the water

what the hell is water?

This.

stop posting about this hack.

Out me in screencap and I'll upvote you xD

This first question will lead you to the capital-T truth

Us adults are all screaming inside.
Try to not be like us.
Groceries are best shopped for when total no. of customers are on the end of, like, the bell curve distribution (stats reference, can you keep up or should I slow my prodigious talent down?)
Just keep paddling in the water.
mmmhuehuehah

Lol user, you could choose to think of him as a hack, or maybe you could think that maybe he's sad because his wife has cancer. Either way, welcome to the water ;)))))))))())

It's just one autistic retard spamming it over and over thinking it's funny.

I will never not laugh at the greatly deserved ridicule of this fraud - why bother reading someone who couldn't even live with himself?

The only sincere moment in the life of David Foster Wallace was when he kicked away the chair. The rest of his life was a lie, the new sincerity was a joke whose punchline was the creaking of a leather belt around the rafter.

His literary career was a menagerie of self help lies told to keep his depression at bay - the audience pussy and drugs were the ghosts at that feast of hypocrisy.

The depression was warranted because behind all the gimmicks and the self awareness and the bandannas was no discernible talent.

it's a pretentious speech and i'm tired of seeing his mug every day on this feed.

for the record i've read his essays and i like them but he is not important enough to get this much attention.

but please, continue your canonization of St. David.

It's from his commencement speech to Kenyon college.

he's the worst kind of writer. the writer who thinks writing is actually important.

stop hating dfw

it's lots of autists doing it. not just one

>no discernible ____________

Water?

atheism in the day to day trenches of adult life ;DDDDD

water

Now this... this is water.

pulse

I will be one with the water tonight...

kek

Neat!

>niBBas whomst've not drunk their water

uh, infinite jest is actually good

Anyone have a link to that video of some guy driving around in his car shouting "DAVID FOSTER WAL-LACE"?

I've never read anything by this guy. Should I read infinite meme or is there something else he's written that i'm better off reading?

Read Oblivion:Stories.
You get the full condensed experience. His humor, his drama, his self-aware blurred text stuff. Saves some time and you'll be able to say you read him in a more accessible form that didn't dull you down to one of those people who only read his non-fiction light pieces and judged his work as a whole from that.
All his quirks and pros of his work are present just minus the more ambitious meta-stuff that unfortunately most people dont appreciate anyway.

gayest tattoo ever