Give me one more consistent writer
Protip: there isn't

Other urls found in this thread:

gutenberg.org/files/2151/2151-h/2151-h.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

alright

checked. He looks like Arno Schmidt

Nice digits but you posted the wrong pic
(Is Andrić really that diverse? I know of his novels and early poetry but have never heard of essays or dramas.)

bls

Agreed.
No one greater than Poe.

Melville did better in all categories

Although Poe was a massive influence on Pessoa, and in fact, here in Portugal, Pessoa did the translation for The Raven

No novellas though

Chesterton desu

He also did biographies.

Nothin' personnel kid

Do relative clauses count as complete sentences in Portugal?

I know he had some short essay-like entries concerning Whitman's Leaves of grass

>not doing all those things and also writing a play

>the Borges

The obvious choice
He did do some longer collaborative stuff with Bioy Casares
Also Poe was a major influence on him
Also Poe was a lousy poet

>Also Poe was a lousy poet
INCREDIBLY RUDE!
APOLOGIZE NOW

Eh, if that is so, Krleža is a far more diverse author.

I've never read Krleza, dsist, so I can't judge properly. I'm well-read when it comes to Serbian lit, but not Croatian.

THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BALLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELSS THE BELLS THE BELLS THE BELLS

Camus, you got a diverse writing style in his novels, some fantastic essays, great short stories which can be seen in Exile and the Kingdom, and he was a playwright as well with works like Caligula and The Possessed.

But what's the point?

user, I'm very sorry ... to have to show you this

A VALENTINE.

For her this rhyme is penned, whose luminous eyes,
Brightly expressive as the twins of Loeda,
Shall find her own sweet name, that, nestling lies
Upon the page, enwrapped from every reader.
Search narrowly the lines!—they hold a treasure
Divine—a talisman—an amulet
That must be worn at heart. Search well the measure—
The words—the syllables! Do not forget
The trivialest point, or you may lose your labor!
And yet there is in this no Gordian knot

Which one might not undo without a sabre,
If one could merely comprehend the plot.
Enwritten upon the leaf where now are peering
Eyes scintillating soul, there lie perdus
Three eloquent words oft uttered in the hearing
Of poets, by poets—as the name is a poet’s, too.
Its letters, although naturally lying
Like the knight Pinto—Mendez Ferdinando—
Still form a synonym for Truth—Cease trying!
You will not read the riddle, though you do the best you can do.

There's a reason the bulk of his poetry is stuck back in the last volume of his collected works, after stuff like 'Philosophy of Furniture':
gutenberg.org/files/2151/2151-h/2151-h.htm