Are Chinese restaurant owners all secret assassins?

Are Chinese restaurant owners all secret assassins?

How do they get the capital to start a restaurant when they sell food so cheap? There must be a side we do not see.

Other urls found in this thread:

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-10-06/sessions-says-doj-to-probe-harvard-university-on-affirmative-action
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The restaurants are owned by clans or crime syndicate tongs. The prideful men who call themselves the owners are usually in debt to family or crime lords and are little more than glorified managers.

Their standard of living is way lower.
They work all day and higher as few people as possible. If they are lucky they have children that they can put to work. They probably live in the back of the restaurant as well.
Its a lot easier to get a bussiness going if you spend practically nothing.

They're funded by the Chinese government, it's all about cultural influence as a vehicle to project power. The Han Chinese more than any other race has mastered this art. If you look at eastern russia the population there is almost all Chinese immigrants and eventually will be annexed either officially or unofficially by China

>real answer
They seek to form good bonds with others of their race or of similar backgrounds in a community and pinch pennies even tighter than Jews do wherever they can. Chinese folk that immigrate over or come from impoverished areas typically make a point of learning a handful of trades that they know their comrade the next door over may lack due to taking up different skills so that they can bounce favors off eachother to save cash. Once well established they can afford to sell goods cheap because they pick locations that are cheap and see a good chunk of business passing through.

>/pol/ answer
The chinks are worried that dindus will chimp out on them because they won't accept food stamps so they settle for handfuls of sock change in exchange for their shit tier products

Money laundering, mostly. Same thing I'm doing now with my vast bitcoin fortune.

>sell absurdly small amount of food for $8 or the national average for an hour of labor
>whity thinks you're an assassin

Is this white privilege?

Also we get loans from family members

Ha! I called it

Getting loans from family isn't a bad thing.

White people kicks their kids out early and force them to be indebted to jews.

Honestly, I shouldn't really be telling you this... Almost every Chinese restaurant deals drugs on the side. I am not even kidding. The local one here is pretty well respected, but they deal heroin and mdma. There are also night time card games.

True. Totally agree. Many white people have no sense of familial bonds and the power it brings you.

>How do they get the capital to start a restaurant when they sell food so cheap? There must be a side we do not see.

We work hard, and are willing to survive on low margins.

We either make it or fail. You just haven't seen the the failure side, because we just pick ourselves up and try again.

We're not like your 'Merican niggers who think they're entitled to everything for free. We earn it.

>We're not like your 'Merican niggers who think they're entitled to everything for free. We earn it.

We work so fucking hard that you literally have to LOWER asian test scores just so you can let in more illiterate Niggers into college.

White people trying to justify Affirmative Action are just fucking racists with zero self awareness.

Lol at these rice niggers coming in full force to defend their lives of slavery by claiming muh family muh community. That commie brainwashing really does a number on you poor bastards

>He's a mindless consumption bot
Smh

Glad to see you chinks are suing over affirmative action. In a way you get fucked more than whites do, but whites have the additional burden of having high IQ Jews considered as whites and thus taking up most of the white spots at top universities

>We work so fucking hard that you literally have to LOWER asian test scores just so you can let in more illiterate Niggers into college.

Dumb niggers need all the help they can get my chinknegro. You can sacrifice a few asians in Ivy league colleges, because we need more token niggers in high places to keep them from aping out and looting every day.

>I'm white
>Stahp being anti Semitic.
Which the fuck is it?!

Affirmative Action = government sanctioned racism.

You can try all the mental gymnastics you want, but there's no way around it.

>chinks are suing over affirmative action
Really? That's pretty awesome

>White people trying to justify Affirmative Action are just fucking racists with zero self awareness.

"Look at these dumb niggers. If the're too dumb to get into college, then lets just lower their admittance requirements, but ONLY FOR NIGGERS, just so they can get in and earn a worthless "feel good" paper degree.

This is hilarious. The absolute state of white people

>We're not like your 'Merican niggers who think they're entitled to everything for free. We earn it.
lol ironically niggers will forever be more american than any multigenerational hard working Chinese.

Every chink is fob as far as people are aware.

Shits really discouraging and makes you wanna milk the country for what it is and go back China when retirement comes

yeah like the shit you eat at buffets is anything more than trash with seriously low cost, chinese restaurants arent cheaper than western ones

>>chinks are suing over affirmative action
>Really? That's pretty awesome

Unfortunately, no. Chinese, especially first generation, are used to being oppressed under unfair conditions. That's life to them.

But 2nd generation Chinese are starting to learn to stand up for themselves and their rights.

A revolution is coming. All this Black Racism and affirmative action bullshit will end.

>Chinamen are super clever: the post
I approve of this message

This.
Not even slant eye asian (arab) and I agree.

1) Lending Clubs. Chinese people are extremely frugal, not only do they save every little penny they have access to so-called "lending clubs" were multiple families will pool their money together and lend it to an extended family member or close-relation to start a business or etc.

2) Huge extended immigrant families. Everyone saves, creates a massive pool of wealth, lend it to each other to buy small business such as restaurants, nail salons, donuts shops, breakfast joins, cafes, etc. Similar to lending clubs but more immediate family members.

3) Cheap labor. Chinese have access to one of the cheapest and most hardworking labor pools known to mankind. Employees will work 12 hour days for next to nothing per hour.

4) Cheap Goods. Produce, Meat, Spices, Flour, Eggs, whatever good you could imagine. Chinese will always have access to it for cheaper. Many Chinese are in the wholesale business, a natural happenstance when you need to supply the millions of Chinese restaurants.

5) Cheap Craftsmen. Plumbing, Electric, Stainless Steel Fabricators, Restaurant Supply, Repair, again much cheaper than your average white union guy.

6) Big City. Chinese people established roots and bought massive amounts of property in run-down neighborhoods in big cities only to become millionaires in the last decide due to the change in living habits. Chinese landlord will always rent cheaper to another Chinese person, probably an extended family member who they've gone into business with.

The only downfall is all of the above has probably reached its peak in the last couple of years, unless there's a steady supply of new immigrants who will work hard for next to nothing the whole network will slowly fade out to old age and young kids not ever coming close to their parents in terms of work ethic. Why would they, when they can make 10x as much for sitting in front of a computer screen.

>But 2nd generation Chinese are starting to learn to stand up for themselves and their rights.
>A revolution is coming. All this Black Racism and affirmative action bullshit will end.

God I hope so. Apparently, white people are to cowardly to say shit, so it's about time all the other Immigrants speak up who have had enough Racist bullshit from american Blacks.

Its also those high IQ Jews that bump the white race into 100IQ margin. Without them you'd realise that white people have nigga tier IQ

Stop being racist. Its not the average working black person that cries for affirmative action. Its the ones that are working for or are Jews themselves. Ala Al Sharpton

Holy shit, I am so sick of white people pretending to be other races just so they can shit on black people on the internet.

only the dreaded whitey can dislike other races obviously
to suggest that east asians may be xenophobic or distrusful of other races would be utterly absurd

>Shits really discouraging and makes you wanna milk the country for what it is and go to Canada when retirement comes

FTFY no point going back to China when you can only own land for 99 years

They're cowards and trolls hiding behind anonymity and their reach doesn't extend beyond this site. It's easy to get upset and reply in anger but the only way to really win is to report and ignore.

(you)

ask any asian and they'll tell you whites are more racists than blacks

might due to asians natural apprehension to associate with blacks so the exposure to black on asian racism is less but still

>save up a lot of money in home country
>move to America
>buy a restaurant
it's not complicated

the real estate market in NY is quite fucked because of this, I'm trying to buy a house and all these real estate agents want huge amounts of cash up front because it's the norm due to Asian immigrants. They won't even take the loans granted to federal employees to help with housing because they can get more money just waiting for someone from China.

>only the dreaded whitey can dislike other races obviously

lol. It's fucking hillarious dumb sheltered white kids think that white people are the only people who don't like Niggers.

No matter what country you go to, what continent. Niggers will always be the most hated race. For a reason...

>I am so sick of white people pretending to be other races

Dumbfuck sheltered white kid.

Do you think whites are the only people on Veeky Forums? You are dumb as fuck.

>No matter what country you go to, what continent. Niggers will always be the most hated race. For a reason...

Even niggers hate other niggers. There are no less than 2 active Black on Black genocides going on in Africa today.

Still too dumb to understand that niggers aren't only a problem for whites?

A lot of times the business gets handed over to someone else in the family every few years, who gets government money for being a new small business owner.
Same way the poos do for gas stations.
Other times the parents and older children work their asses off knowing their kids/younger siblings will have it much easier than them.
And the food is cheap because it's all from the same sources and lowish quality. 80% of the menu is the same thing with a different sauce and vegetable combination.

One buffet near my house back in Indianapolis was shut down for human trafficking. Apparently all of the waitstaff were underage teen girls that were forced to suck cock after work. I always thought they looked young, but just assumed it's because they were Asian. There was a for sure like 12 year old loli working the pay counter some days. I really hope she wasn't involved in the sex shit.

Restaurant was near the ghetto too. I can't imagine working a 10 hour shift of cleaning up after white trash, loud Mexicans, and ghetto black people, only to get off work and have to gargle some old stranger's balls.

here's the shocking truth: they're regular people from all walks of life who think these things but can only say them in anonymity. the people who are literally 'against racism' are just a small, small minority of complete retards who literally believe that everyone is equal and that race doesn't matter. 90% of people are completely fucking racist and you didn't know because they didn't tell you and you weren't smart enough to figure it out on your own. 5% of people are dumb enough that they have to say what everyone is thinking out loud. you dumbasses who actually confused yourself into thinking the lala happy happy kumbaya bullshit was true are the other 5%.

As a Jamacian black man with dreadlocks, I agree with you mon

>problem for whites
meh. i love black people. who else will be able to kill more black people without being called racist? other black people.

FUCK pol

>waaaaaaaaaaah i don't like reality waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

Lemme use beef lo mein as an example:
Even buying the ingredients at retail prices, making a portion of beef lo mein uses up about $1.50US of ingredients. I'd imagine that buying the ingredients at retail, it'd be considerably cheaper. Furthermore, it takes 8 minutes from ordering it at the counter to having it handed to you in its trademark oyster pail container because the ingredients are already prepared for use.
Even at as low as $8 per portion, it's like the owner and his unpaid wife and children are earning $48ish/hour if they have a steady influx of orders (13 every 2 hours). Even at half that number (13 every 4 hours), they're still earning $24/hour. This is after ingredient costs, mind you.
Being open from 11am-midnight daily, that's over $113000 annually from a restaurant serving only one customer every 18 minutes. Hardly unbelievable. After insurance, rent or mortage+property tax, utilities and income taxes, that's still a profit of over $62000 per year, a meager, but not too bad, income.

>Veeky Forums
>reality

I want the newfags to leave.

Chinese people aren't about extra shit, we keep our hands busy and earn.

The reason why many Asian American people seem so smart is because we get filtered through many challenges. We arrive from China through the Pacific ocean, overcome/work around the language barrier, save enough capital to start a business and against all odds, either succeed or fail before starting up again

When you come from nothing from a place as oppressive as China, even the roughest neighborhoods in America become acceptable

Sorry, go back to white "reality"
Did you hear Eminem did an epic diss on Donald? XD

The Habbo raids were tiresome, but at least they came from /b/.

Chanology fags were irritating, but short lived.

The Stormniggers like you though are just so lacking in self awareness it's sad. I just feel sorry for you.

>The restaurants are owned by clans or crime syndicate tongs.
This. My local was raided by the police several years ago and found actual slaves chained to the kitchen workbenches. Another one in a nearby town was found to have connections to a paedophile ring. Crazy shit that makes /pol/'s pizzagate sound possible.

Because they brought in several hundred thousand dollars with them in cash when they sold everything they own in China to move overseas.

>Chinese food
>cheap
>have to pay $9 a plate for chitty beef

I want to live where you live, user

"stormniggers" is a strawman. YOU are lacking in self awareness.

Every insult isn't a strawman, genius. Stop stealing logical fallacies from Wikipedia and learn to actually argue your point. Stormfag.

>their reach doesn't extend beyond this site

Good one, we got trump elected

Well, let's see the [sauce] there Alex. Oh, excuse me, it's another one of your farts.

Wrong. That was the knuckle dragging, disenfranchised and uneducated boomers who have to have help googling who created that monstrosity.

No Hillary Clinton was right, there is a right wing frog conspiracy out to get her

>tfw DTing

What? You are grouping people opposing your points into a label of stormfags, the attacking that label. Stormfags exist, but you're calling everyone like 'him' one to set up your strawman, then attack it. You're not using a strawman well, but you're using it.

Having done ordering for a Chinese restaurant and worked in one, I can tell you their overhead is low. Old oil is a big one; they tend to change their fryer oil about 1/4th the frequency they should. It does tend to lend the food that flavor though, so it's not all bad. The beef and chicken they use are cheap cutoffs more often than not. The pork is pork; it's cheap as sin to begin with. Remember, you pay $2 a pound for chicken because you're a consumer. Restaurants pay what grocery stores pay, for the most part. They buy from distributors. So they pay $0.75 a pound for that chicken. All fried chicken in Chinese restaurants is dark meat too. The white meat in chicken and broccoli-type dishes is more expensive but still like $1.25 a pound. Veggies are cheap as fuck bought this way, and in bulk. A case of broccoli is like $13.

usnews.com/news/politics/articles/2017-10-06/sessions-says-doj-to-probe-harvard-university-on-affirmative-action

Not specifically chinks but orientals . If they win then whitey will get screwed even more

So you're telling me they created a system that punishes one groups for overachieving and that by more or less correcting this will screw another group harder in the process?

Get rid of that system.

Have you ever checked European IQ scores user? It will only take you 2 minutes.

>We did it Reddit!

this thread is a fucking joke

>work some other job hard and long hours
>earn enough and live simply enough to put away savings
>eventually save up enough to start own business

Yup

OP doesn't know about guanxi! It's this thing where people that know each other, do each other favors!

One day, long ago, a Chinese guy came to America and started a restaurant. He invited some of his family and friends to learn how to run restaurants! Eventually, he moved on to making Chinese restaurant menus, and newspapers for those in the Chinese restaurant business!

But you gwailo (what you white boys would call "cucks") don't get how a free market works! One guy comes in with a good idea, revolutionizes the market, brings in some of his friends and family to capitalize on it, they bring in their friends and family, and somehow, you can try Americanized Chinese food, or piss and moan about it!

Seeing as how white women are the ones that benefit most from Affirmative Action, I honestly hope they do get rid of it.

Fun fact, this is how it works. One guy comes over, sets up a restaurant, and invites his family and friends to work in the restaurant and learn the trade. Once the restaurant is successful, he sells it legally to the most-skilled, takes the money, and sets up a new restaurant somewhere else.

This is why there are Chinese restaurants in every small town. This why you can get General Tso's chicken in every town. This is why all Chinese menus look the same. It's guanxi. It's a system of favors.

I'm sure a bunch of you /pol/ motherfuckers are going to whine about "muh walls! muh cucks! they're totes going to rape the white race and get black men to fuck their wives!" (that's a big thing with /pol/s)...

These people came in legally, and work harder than you do. I've worked 72+/ week myself, and seen my boss work more than that.

"Boo-hoo, they're not white!" You're a mecha-faggot if you can't keep up. If yellow or brown people are ruining your culture, maybe you don't haven't earned anything of your own. You sure as hell haven't worked full-time washing dishes in a restaurant to know what you're talking about.

>INB4 boo, reddit, telling us how restaurants work! Fuck you, this is how restaurants work.

there are groups that teaches new chinese immigrants how to cook if they have no skills or can't use their skills to get a job
then those groups send these chinese people out into america and help them establish chinese resturant

>cheap

Ahahahaha. Two bags of food costs $140+

These groups are called Chinese immigrants. They know how to cook, they know how to run a business, they invite their friends and family over once the business is established and help them out with a job and place of residence.

You're a fucking idiot, and don't understand how nepotism works. You're making it out like it's the fucking illuminati of Chinese restaurants.

Ask me how I know you've never worked in one.

Interesting, is this like carpooling but for posting?

>totes
>/pol/s
>unprovoked anti white agenda
>reddit

Go on. That's how the business works. I spent two years in it. If you want to get off on a...

>anti-white agenda

...that's your deal. As far as I'm concerned, they were some people that worked hard and gave me a job.

I don't think /pol/ has a problem with Chinese/Japanese/South Korean people. They might criticize some aspects of their culture in their own countries, or their governments, but I don't really see them ever having an issue with the ones in the west. Except for maybe the Chinese buying property in Canada for potentially nefarious reasons. Obviously they commit crimes like everyone else but the stereotype of the intelligent hard worker is there for a reason.

Chinese culture seems unnecessarily cruel sometimes, especially to animals, but I'd like to see the USA and China get closer and tackle some bigger problems that we all face together.

they have low overhead due to using the cheapest, shittiest ingredient and using their kids/family as free labor

>NO U

Strong rebuttal.

>makes you wanna ... go back China when retirement comes

Said no Chinaman ever.

Maybe in most parts of the US that's true, but in San Francisco the Chinese have been there almost from the start. They're definitely not viewed as fob here in SF, except for the ones who are literally fob.

If that was true (90%), then being racist wouldn't be under a social taboo.

t. nigger

kek

How do you think sexual puritanism took over in the US? People love sex, but at least for a while, no one wanted to publicly admit it.

They're incredibly hard workers and won't turn their backs on any typd of work. Old neighborhood I lived in, an old chinese couple would walk it everyday looking for and asking for cans. Filled up 2 40 gallon garbage bags every day or so.

The system now punishes whites and Asians and benefits blacks, mestizos and jews. Once they stop cheating the asians all the theft will be against whitey because white people are racist nazis or something and they deserve to be discriminated against to cure discrimination

>white people are so bad at business they think anyone good at it is a criminal

>tfw nigger that hates niggers.
Inb4 SHEEEIT HATIN' ASS UNCLE TOM ASS NIGGAH

>TL;DR- another full time dishwasher telling you how to think

Pretty much this. The same goes for all the shit chinese stores popping up everywhere. I live in a 3rd world country and they have a fucking mafia here. They're colonozing the world and the plebs are too fucking stupid to notice. The governments are also helping them dependant on which area you're in.
how are you able to launder, nevermind purchase it these days. It's so fucking expensive, I have 0.00000something and I still lost R25 after purchasing. Shit sucks and can't catch a break. Feel like i'm being jewed desu.

actually you dumb fuck, all our chinkies get honorary african status and come over the border through mozambique. They are a cartel and sell counterfeit everything. I like how you take one experience and apply it to all the chinks. No fucking way. Go live in china, go spend some time with the chinese. they are the nigerians of the east but dumb fucks like you think everything is lovely because you've had one, two, several experiences. Try one hundred, or even a thousand transactions and then get back to us.

I'm a racist white guy and I really don't care. I'd rather the world be ruled by Chinese people than overly soft white people at this point.

Go to eastern Europe

Where do they even buy these tiny 0.5cm mussels in my area, that they put in the seafood fried rice.

No one sells such a thing, you can't even collect such a thing from the rocks without risking a big fine and if you were going to the rocks you might as well grab the proper sized ones anyway

Do they come frozen from china?