>He prefers warm pbr

Bad bait.

>the eternal anglos

>his fridge was made by Lucas.

>"eternal" Anglos
>lost most of their empire
>remainder of it is a loosely associated commonwealth
>monarchy reduced to a figurehead
>homeland is in a state of gradual decline along with the rest of the Western world
>"eternal"

So beer pope, where exactly should I put my beer?

>he doesn't microwave his beer
plebian

i put mine in my keezer

In a cool place

I put my beer in the fridge on a basis regarding its quality.
My roommate buys nice beer
>puts it in the fridge
I buy an 18 pack of pabst
>don't put it in the fridge because I'm human garbage and it doesn't deserve to be in there

They only do it because of muh cultural heritage and being too poor to afford a fridge

same here senpai

homebrew, or you get kegs filled?

homebrewfag here.

>pic related

kölsch
irish red

homebrewfag,pic related, fermentation fridge on the left, keezer, and e-biab setup i recently upgraded to

on tap is a NEIPA, middle is empty, and a saison on the right.

currently fermenting an oatmeal stout to put in the middle next weekend or the one after

like the fridge?

>and I forgot to rotate the picture

pls no hate

>Warm beer

Bad post.

the fridge isn't cool, it's cold

Other way around.

nice. i have another chest freezer with johnson control temp gauge for fermentation.

i've got a mead i kegged back in december, i'm going to tap it this december.

>pic related

had to sample it, of course

dope sounds good. I am planning to get into some sours soon but have been putting it off because I don't like waiting so long for them to finish properly

Im an exchange student from Italy, have been living with an American family since August. For some reason, they put ALL of their drinks in the fridge. They even put butter and eggs in there, mama mia! They could save a lot of money on energy costs by having a much smaller fridge and only putting fresh meat in there, everything else can be stored at room temp or by digging a small hole in the yard and storing things in there. In Italy we drink Peroni at around 25 degrees, why a Americans dont do this, huh?

my buddy is a brewer in colorado springs.

google storybook brewing

he brewed a sour. that taste stays in your brew equip.

if you're gonna do sours, get a separate set of everything if you don't want future brews tasting sour

because in the southern united states temps get hot as bawlz during the summer

yea I'd have to dedicate a carboy to sours along with a second set of tubing and racking equipment, etc etc, which is fine

I don't make it down to the springs too often but I'll check them out if i'm in the area or see it in the stores

*there

Digging a hole in the yard and putting things there is what dogs do.

That said, I'd love a few acres of land to grow food around my house and have a proper stone root cellar

I made some saison this summer but now i'm switching back to clean beer... hope I didn't ruin the lines in my kegerator with the critters that were in there. Just gonna use starsan and pray I guess.