What does Veeky Forums think of Dave Rubin?

What does Veeky Forums think of Dave Rubin?

cuck.

Faggot

I don't.

shitty youtuber

Jewish

Another alt-right pseudointellectual faggot.

Milo-lite.

I'm a classical liberal in the classical historical sense when liberals were classically liberal instead of modern liberals who aren't very liberal any more. I'm just pointing that out because I don't want to be confused with those liberals because I'm actually of the classical variety. Did I mention that I'm a classical liberal? Perhaps I should constantly repeat it over and over in every single video.

>jew
>alt-right
>not being aware that the alt-right position on jews is gas or deportation

>Milo-lite

They're almost polar opposites in terms of attitude.

t.90 IQ

It's little fiascos like this that remind me why I don't use reddit.

Top fucking kek

He has more in common with the New Atheist liberal types.

I don't think he's particularly smart but he's a good interviewer

Ignore all pseudo-intellectual rhetoricians

radical centrist

He switches sides depending on who he is talking to.

You can say alot of shit about The Young Cocks but atleast they have a political ideology. This fraud, Dave Rubin, has no ideology.

Yeah fuck having balanced political views. We definitely don't need fair non biased reporting and interviews.

He's literally a leftist, you dense cunt.

>atleast they have a political ideology

if you like holocaust deniers i guess

Balanced political views? He has none. All his work is catered around hating SJWs. Basically he sits at the popular eCelebrity table with the "enlightened intellectual youtubers" and agrees with whatever they say.

He has no backbone. He just wants subscribers.

everyone hates sjws m8 even normal liberals

Who doesnt brother, but if thats all you talk about you can be seen as a one trick pony.

He admits he's not a terrific debater, so why do you want him to try debating? He also admits upfront in many of the interviews he conducts that he disagrees with a varying amount of his guests' points, depending on the subject.

Besides, only a brainlet thinks the only value these content creators have is debating. His interviews are great because he always manages to get his guests to speak at length, in the most substantive ways, about their perspectives, projects, etc.

His mouth annoys the fuck outta me. Joker tier smile.

He's a right-wing biggot.

Fuck off underageb&

who exactly are you talking about? most people talk about other stuff as wekk

got his mouth fucked so much it got tilted, like a gay version of the roastie

He says he's left wing, but then claims that he is a classical liberal, which would put him in the center-right.

I wanted to like him, since I agree with his pro free speech position, but he just brings in batshit crazy guests and never challenges their views. David Pakman does it better.

I'll be sure to check him out then.

>clams to be a rational liberal
>only talks about how insane the left is
>has conservative viewers, never challanges them
>i'm a leftist

Just come out and say what you feel Dave, I know you're hurting because those libruls are so mean to you; but it's okay little buddy, we love you.

His Twitter is filled with anti left and anti Democrat everything. The dude is obsessed with them. I think the young turks killed his cat or something. Very crazed man.

What happened with him and TYT? I remember back in 2012 and so on he was on there frequently.

leftists go full retard and abandon working class intrests and then get mad when they get critizism enjoy your unelectable party

Apperantly he couldnt take it anymore that the Young Turks was too liberal and bias. (Which is understandable) so he left and started talking shit about Cenk and the rest of the crew which was so funny. He sometimes replies to Cenks tweets. One time Cenk challenged him to a debate and Rubin never accepted.

lol im a republican tho

I can't disagree with you, but the way you wrote it out, makes me assume you're a retard.

Does being a leftist mean you shouldn't criticize people on the left?

retard

>being a liberal makes you a leftist

nice b8

>One time Cenk challenged him to a debate and Rubin never accepted.
Source?

>He switches sides depending on who he is talking to.

wrong. He just interviews people

>He switches sides depending on who he is talking to.

Being contrarian is a great way to interview/talk people on a fucking talk show. That said, the few shows I have seen he doesn't seem to do this much at all.

>Besides, only a brainlet thinks the only value these content creators have is debating. His interviews are great because he always manages to get his guests to speak at length, in the most substantive ways, about their perspectives, projects, etc.

Pretty much my thoughts, the show is about his guests and facilitating his guests to speak. It isn't a show where dude just pontificates on and on while the guest just stares on with a shit-eating grin.

As such, he does a pretty good job at what he is trying to do.

>be a center left liberal
>see the left falling into madness
>realizes the only way to fix this is to take responsibility and reform, which entails significant, persistent criticism of the left

>gets called "right wing" as a result

Poor Dave.

Spooked.

Dave is fine. He does great, in depth interviews, I like him because he doesn't have the aggresive interview style which is typical of major media outlets these days. I don't watch him very often but that says more about my lack of post-election political interest than this man's talent.

also this hs nothing to do with literature so, sage.

There's a similar thread on leftypol about this phenomenon, but how come youtube has become such a platform for reactionaries?

Is there a single leftist equivalent to any of these faggots?