What are some secrets to Warren Buffet's diet to staying healthy...

What are some secrets to Warren Buffet's diet to staying healthy, despite loving and drinking Coke daily and still staying strong at 86 without getting diabetes?

He buys spare body parts.

The scary part is that he might actually do this.

>this rich man is autistic and doesn't like to try new things
>this is "inspiring"

How many cokes is he drinking a day?

My guess would be one.

He's famed for disciplined value investing, eating a cheap, nourishing breakfast is pretty much an extension of his investment philosophy.

I eat the same thing for breakfast too, a glass of water.

It's one less thing to bother with if you're the super busy type. Kind of like laying out your clothes or just wearing the same thing each day.

I wasn't aware having a lot of money increased the amount it costs you to buy food?

Blood transfusions from healthy young people are rumoured to be good for you. But blood shock is a real risk for every transfusion from a poorly controlled source.

I wouldn't be surprised if there are prisons with people in it just to supply the ultrarich with the highest quality blood and body parts. If your transfusion blood always comes from the same small pool of """donors""" for whom you completely control the diet and potential disease vectors, blood transfusions become a lot safer.

Personally, I would be surprised

As far as i know that's exactly what they do.

Did you know that Warren Buffet has been using the same brand of toilet paper for 30 years? Incredible!

>glass
Whoa we got a fancy city boy here.

Capitalism was a mistake.
Jews were a mistake.
Rich fat goys were a mistake.
Baby Boomers were a mistake.

Jesus Christ, that's like a modern day Elizabeth Bathory. Shit's straight up vampiric.

>I wasn't aware having a lot of money increased the amount it costs you to buy food?
Are you retarded? More money means you could buy more expensive meals on a regular basis. Obviously you're not required to spend more money on food if you're rich, it's just an option you gain that people on minimum wage wouldn't have. And when rich people don't spend lots of money like by buying cheap food or riding in coach on airplanes it's something that gets mentioned as an anecdote like in this case with Warren Buffet's $3 breakfast because it goes against the expectation most people have that when you're rich you'd indulge in expenses.

>Elizabeth Bathory.
She did nothing wrong, everybody in power does these things.

What an old faggot.
If I had his money I'd be eating chicken fried foie gras, served over the scrotums of kidnapped children.

>own coca-cola
>tell gullible idiots I drink it for breakfast everyday
>stock price jumps
>use the profits to buy a new heart

>everybody in power does these things
that has to be the biggest, most extreme generalization I've heard today
>oh yeah all people in power bathe in the blood of the less fortunate
Yeah maybe metaphorically, but also

check'd, my dude

I'd bathe in your mom's period blood, faggot

he also paid all those hippies to "protest" the pipeline in north dakota in hopes that he wouldn't lose some shekels from his railroad company

Go back to bed, alex.

I wear the same thing everyday and I think it just weirds people out.

OH GOD WHAT IS THE BREAKFAST THOUGH