Any of you know any sites that discuss literature?

any of you know any sites that discuss literature?

Start with the Greeks

Let's just pick a random booktuber and discuss literature in there comment section from now on.

discord

Facebook, Twitter, Instagram

their

Every time this question arises I post my VERY lit forum with extremely lit people and you guys always sign up and then never post or log in again because you're too stupid to read between the lines.

>hurr where is my thread and superficial commentary where we all pat ourselves on the back for checking off another box on the "books we've read" list

That's nothing, I remember when some user posted a semi-private academic philosophy after a 300-post thread bitching about how they want serious discussion, Veeky Forums proceeded to sign up, freak out about how they aren't discussing Deleuze or Sartre, ask who the fuck Quine and Frege are and then all got banned for knowing literally nothing about how philosophy operates in the Anglosphere.

>someone took a picture of my post as evidence Veeky Forums is dead

Post it faggot.

Lmao nigga lmao

Insofar as Veeky Forums knows anything at all about contemporary philosophy, it's far more Continental than Analytical.

Post link you cunt. I promise I won't sign up immediately. (Even though you're probably just making shit up.)

I don't know, Veeky Forums doesn't really know continental philosopher either, they know French literary criticism.

But the point was that the amateur philosophy on Veeky Forums is so disconnected to academic philosophy it gives the impression that continental philosophy is still taught.

There's a great telegram group

We're all there

Even Timmy?

No but George is

>Academic philosophy
Lmao

/pol/, r/the_donald, 420chan

kantbot and friends on twitter

shit

muh imaginary clubhouse

wankers

very wankers