Your last meal

Say you were going to die in 12 hours, You have no way to extend your life and you cannot commit suicide.

What is your final meal?

Under $100 USD

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/dp/B006J1FBLM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the thumbs of the doctor giving me the lethal injection and the wardens blood for dipping sauce

>inb4 McRib so they have to wait until McDonald's is selling McRib again

there are these shitty chef boyardee pizza kits, one of those probably because they taste of nostalgia
also like a pint of half baked ben and jerrys ice cream and a lot of black coffee

fish and chips and some beer

infinite meals xd

I'd have to make sure my cats would be taken care of and wire my money to my friend, then I'd find a nearby restaurant and order 3 slices of cheesecake. It'd be salty from my tears- I'm not ready to leave.

>wiring money to your faggot friend instead of blowing it on whores and drugs
>crying in public

wew

>I'm 12 years old: the post

I guess I'm eating 10 little Caesars pizzas, drinking a bottle of skol vodka, and eating two cheesecakes over twelve hours

OnCor family sized chicken parmigiana microwaved to perfection.

this shit is disgusting but holy shit is it my favorite thing,

>disgusting
>favorite thing

huh?

yeah

to start, prawn cocktail

dozen bbq wings
chips with chicken salt
a hamburger with the lot
ice cold coke in a glass bottle

chocolate mousse for dessert

then I'd sit down and watch The Shawshank Redemption and the Back to the Future trilogy

Chinese buffet, a pack of organic American Spirits, a gram of weed, and 1L of vodka.

happy joes taco pizza, a whiteys shake, handle of vodka and a couple blunts. midwest taste, suck my ass.

A single Coke, ice cold, served in a glass.

Nice choice

2 bowls of Japanese Tonkotsu ramen, extra chashuu
2 sides of gyoza
1 side of karaage
1 old fashion donut from mr donut
1 large glass of ice cold oolong tea

Cheese cake

I'd literally just frame people for murder if I knew the minute I was going to die.

Beet soup with Russian rye bread. Sockeye salmon. Lots of it cooked different ways. Mashed potatoes, asparagus, green beans, mushrooms, baguette. And for dessert probably some black coffee, dark chocolate and some fresh berries.

100 McChicken

Nothing.

Why waste good food?

the op didn't specify your cause of death
surely you would want something in those twelve hours

Book a flight across the Atlantic in first class and just dine till i die

A couple of vindaloos and a large dominoes meat pizza so that when I start convulsing from the dodgy drug cocktail they give me I'll violently shit my pants and the smell will be horrific. Might even give me a little smile as I pass on. "Bit of a nasty one that if I do say so myself *chuckles*"

Something to calm the nerves, you feel me?

Yeah, I'll take the John Wayne Gacy.

$100 worth of beer
Maybe sub beer to get some fried chicken and a pizza.

10 chsburgers

Katsudon with a chocolate fondant and sweet potato pie as dessert

A biscuit and sausage gravy
KFC fried chicken skins
White bread
Pickles
Some weed
An orange
And a jar of crunchy peanut butter
And a pack of camels

My mom's homemade mac-n-cheese, lasagna, spaghetti, and 20 pot brownies and a bottle of amaretto.

Hello what website do you hail from friend?

reddit

A dozen buffalo wings with a tub of blue cheese for dipping
Biscuits and gravy with hash browns all the way as a side.
Baklava for dessert

A bowl of breakfast broth, probably cinnamon toast because I've never tried it.

>some fresh bread and basil pesto
>some ripe tomatoes
>medium rare steak with mushroom sauce
>hunk of stilton
>a liter bottle of red label
>pack of marlboro reds

Should be under a 100 dollarydoos

Dumb anime poster tbqfhf

Nice choice

I'm not sure about all I would eat, but I'd make sure to ask for these as well.

amazon.com/Haribo-SUGAR-Classic-Gummi-Bears/dp/B006J1FBLM

>Give them an extra mess to clean up

Two bottles of cold Marlborough Sauvignon blanc
A plate of homemade lentil lasagne
Toasted sourdough bread with brie
A sourdough base five cheese pizza
A warm apple pie with vanilla custard
A pack of menthol cigarettes

>not blowing your faggot friend for whores and drugs then crying in public

rare ribeye, fried chicken, garlic shrimp, mash and gravy a fried egg..bottle of vodka pack of smokes cup of strong black coffee and a cherry soda. and i could die an extraordinarily happy man

>a nice stout
>breaded chicken cutlets
>mashed potatoes
>green beans
>broccoli
>applesauce
>chicken gravy to pour over it all

nothing too crazy. I would just want to remember a childhood meal before I drifted off.

>under $100
ruined
Jiro's sushi.

for me it is the mcchicken, the best last food sandwich

Fugu because why the fuck not

4-Veeky Forums

I don't even know how to operate reddit, its incomprehensible garbage like common core, I've been here for years :(

is it the normie tier food and movie choices? I just figured I would want guilty pleasures and enjoy my last 12 hours

If it's my last meal, I want to spend it thinking about my friends and family, so I'd eat things I associate with them.

So I'd request beef stroganoff, chocolate chip muffins, chicken fried rice, pancakes, beef ribs, a cup of coffee, and a half gallon of water.

On that timetable, with that budget, I'd just eat two or three times at Culver's.

Yeah mostly the movies, but you're right they are comfy (at least shawshank and the first back to the future). Sorry I've been yelling reddit a lot lately, I need to reign it in

delicious rock hard cocks and semen sauce

What the fuck is the green stuff supposed to be?

Two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions; a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger; a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeƱos; a bowl of fried okra with ketchup; one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread; three fajitas; a meat-lovers pizza; one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream; a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts; and three root beers.

A big mac, a glass of Coke and a mc flurrie.

While waiting for the comet to hit, I'd probably settle for a Coke or a Dr Pepper. I doubt that I'd be all that hungry.

>Chicken salt
What did he mean by this?

>Under $100 USD
Dollar plate sushi until I throw up, spend the rest on vodka until I pass out.

Only twelve hours? Who can eat at a time like that? Hopefully there's some good ripe melon around and chocolate or I ate a phenomenal meal before hand. Some ice cold water would probably be amazing. Never did drink enough of it. Maybe call up my oneitis. Other than that, I'm with with my family. They'll need that closure so much. Not even drugs and alcohol.

If you're on death row, do they give you the last meal the day before the execution? Seems pretty cruel, food hardly tastes like anything if you're extremely nervous or distressed.

Hot wings and breaded shrimp for a starter, a big rare inside chicago outside New York cut steak for a main with green beans, twice baked potatoes and a good Caesar salad for sides, and tiramisu for desert. Cocktails ahead of the meal, lots of red wine throughout, some kind of boozy coffee with desert, and port/scotch afterwards.

It depends on the state. Many will make some effort to serve you a good meal of your choice. In others, it will be up to the prison kitchen to cook you what you want. And in a few, you eat the same thing that the other inmates are eating that day.

soap

Turkish lahmacun, and homemade pickled cabbage

a well done hamburger with ketchup and a bud light

A twelve hour fast. If there's even the slightest chance of an afterlife I'd rather demonstrate letting go of the material world.

I would suck every last dick in the prison. Not even joking. When they fry me I want my gut to bust open and semen to go flying everywhere.

>Ribs
>Chipper
>Souvelaki
>Chinese of some description
>Pizza
>Pulled pork Burger

hahaha you gonna eat that all with your waifu?

Hometown BBQ spareribs, steamed mussels and clams steamed clams (flavored by a wedge of lemon), a double cheeseburger from Burger King, a can of spaghettios with meatballs, two strawberry milkshakes, and pumpkin pie (with whipped cream).

people judging but that sounds good as everloving fuck
id want a watermelon boba tea instead though

steak

Poo on toast

>"I did not get my SpaghettiOs, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this"

An ipad off of craigslist

Some roasted kike with a glass of nigger blood, thanks. :)

I'd have to say a boiled lobster, a nice bowl of ramen, some rainbow sherbet ice cream from baskin robbins, a stuffed crust pizza, probably a good burger or roast beef poboy from a local place, a steak with some melted blue cheese on top, BBQ shrimp with plenty of garlic bread, plain M&Ms, some raw and baked oysters, a 12-pack of coke, some random assorted Taco Bell food, and a chocolate pecan pie with whipped cream. Probably some more stuff too. Oh, and weed.

a loaf of whatever bread looks good at whole foods and a bottle of scotch I guess. 100 isn't much and I already ate lunch so I won't get too hungry in the next 12 hours.

>some rainbow sherbet ice cream from baskin robbins
I hope you do die within 12 hours

lmao

That wont get me much cocaine. Probably just snort some MDMA and eat my own teeth

Sorry? I love sherbet and the rainbow stuff from baskin robbins is unironically my favorite. What's wrong with it?

Hola reddito

Loaf of bread fried in fatback
Everclear
Cigs

I would fuck a cheap hooker.
Then slit her throat and eat her corpse.

as many mcchickens i can fit into the trunk of my car then with the remaining hours left i will find the nearest active volcano and hurl my self into it my short immortality will protect me enough so that cuz of the body different temperature to the lava will cuz the molten magma to harden around me thu providing me a bad ass coffin that hopefully some geology person will find and start a religion about me

Down a couple of chicker nuggers drenched in 'chup before going on a rape and murder rampage

>What's wrong with it?
it's tacky and tastes like shit

>....while crying in public
Fixed that for ya.

2 spoonfuls of smuckers all-natural peanut butter
2 drumsticks of broasted nashville hot chicken
1 package Baijia instant noodles hot and spicy flavor
Goat vindaloo over basmati rice

Served with 2 pints of smithwick's

And for dessert, a toasted, buttered corn muffin, 2 peanut sticky buns, and 3 peanut butter cookies.

Had a hard time narrowing it down. Damn, now im hungry..

my man

1 lb of sugar free gummy bears.

2 bags of spinach, 12 eggs and every item at taco Bell. When they kill me the smell is going to kill them back.