Cont

Cont.

>being above 8 years old
>unable to write in cursive
Consider suicide.

Also consider learning cursive.

user, please. Resize this shit before posting.

Read Portrait of a young man by Joyce, good luck my friend.

i love that this guy writes more than 99% of Veeky Forums

Blasphemy

I don't want to read any of this right now, but I think you did a solid job writing that much without making mistakes and crossing things out

too many lines starting with "I"
problem with other pages too

I love how this image has never been decent quality in all the history of it being posted

this is so underused

I saw your posts yesterday as well, and I have to hope you are a troll and not the impossibly vapid person reflected in these notebooks. It's honestly terrifying to look into the mind of someone so banal, yet so dedicated at documenting their inner drivel. You must have been writing for hours, and not once did you even approach putting down a remotely meaningful idea. The thoughts you write are not even technically conscious. Reading you observing your thought process is like watching a caveman derive endless amusement from bashing two rocks together. Even if, in the infinite space of logical possibility, your brain sputtered out a profound idea, you would immediately chuck it away for -Ding dong? It's doctor Gabriel! Sit down you silly chum, we're smoking some REEFER.

There is a profound tragedy in seeing this level of stupidity in its barest essence. I try to go around thinking that interesting things must be going on in everyone's heads, to treat everyone with respect because we all share the base-level experience of being human, but then posts like yours go and remind me that there are "people" who are literally just a collection of memes circulating and randomly knocking into each other in no discernible pattern. To explain to you what constructive thought is would be to explain to a dust storm that it should form into a sand castle. On a metaphysical level, it's just not possible.

I cannot count the number of explanations I cycled through to dissuade myself of your sincerity. Maybe a dedicated troll? But even an attempt to troll this hard would in itself reflect the same level of autism displayed in the notebooks. I am somewhat seriously toying with the possibility of this being a hyper-localized Kaprow-style online Happening, but I cannot bring myself to read any more of your prose even if it would give me the possible relief of discovering no one sincerely writes this terribly.

Please, get the FUCK off of this board.

you're a faggot

keep it up op this shit is gold

i bet that's expensive paper. shame on you for wasting it.

>tfw this retard writes more than you