If you ordered spicy pork ramen, and you got this, what would be your reaction?

If you ordered spicy pork ramen, and you got this, what would be your reaction?

THAT'S SHIT, TIME TO BURN THE PLACE DOWN.

Seriously, that's what I would be thinking. Looks like garbage.

>that's what I get for being a dumbass weeb and ordering anniemaymay food

Seriously, fuck off. Ramen is fucking delicious when it's made right. OP just went to a shitty place.

Ramen is for kiddies just like chicky nuggers and pacifiers

SCORE!
unless that was more than 5 bucks then I would feel ripped off

Did you eat a brain tumor for breakfast? Idiot. You've never had real ramen in you're life.

Is it because the meat isn't sliced or something?

The meat is part of the problem, the broth is another problem, and the random spinach leaves thrown on top are another problem.

Here's an example of good ramen.

And here's a good example of spicy ramen.

>looks like a pre packaged ramen with some meat and a few leaves added

In other words, "good" ramen is doing your very best to mask the noodles. Understood.

What are the toppings on this? I know it has an egg, pork slices, green onion, and sesame seeds. But I don't know what those other things are.

The Chinese do spicy noodle soups better, IMO

Idiot.

Correct. It's like two slices of white bread; just a carrier for the good stuff.

Aww look at the triggered weeb, how adorable.

It has the noodles, the tonkotsu broth, the chili oil, the black garlic oil, the chashu pork, the marinated soft boiled egg, cabbage, wood ear mushrooms, wakeme, scallions, pickled ginger, and sesame seeds.
You can add other things to it though. When I order this, I get two eggs, plus corn. I was always a proponent of no corn until I tried it, and now I always add it.

Spicy doesn't mean RED. Something can be spicy or hot and appear to be unassuming. OP is a faggot.

I'm as far from a weeb as you can possibly get. However, I know a lot about food, and have eaten dishes from all over the world many times over. You need to educate yourself.

Ahhh, no. Spicy Laksa is the best.

I'd say she she

Definitely. Shanxi mian is king.

baka

That meat looks super tough. And who the hell puts spinach in ramen?