What is the worst experience you've had at a McDonald's?

What is the worst experience you've had at a McDonald's?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_JLnjq4uoJ0
youtu.be/HhI4RdHMNrI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

eating the food

I live in Detroit. When I was at a McDonald's over on 6 mile, I saw a little toddler niglet shit his pants while waiting in line with his mother. She helped him take his pants off right there then continued to stand in line.

I was the only white person there AND the only one who had a reaction. I walked out.

All of them.

my fries were cold

repeatedly getting yelled at by my parents over petty shit

Relevent
youtube.com/watch?v=_JLnjq4uoJ0

This is correct

one time they were understaffed and swamped. wasn't that bad though

>go to mcdonalds 3-4 times a week because my sleep schedule is fucked
> new black guy cashier
>you have cash? our card thing's not working
>put my card in anyway
>it works
>THE FUCK BRUH I SAID IT WAS BROKEN
>but it's not broken
>YOU CALLIN ME A LIAR
etc

he got arrested btw

>drop in for cheap, greasy breakfast
>"I'd like a bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle"
>pay
>order comes up
>it's a bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit
>"Um, you got my order wrong, you charged me for the McGriddle and gave me a biscuit"
>"Oh, I'm sorry, you keep that and we'll have your McGriddle out in a second"
>order comes out
>it's a sausage and egg McGriddle
>"Um, that not exactly what I ordered, but it's cool, you were really nice to give me the freebie"
>"OH, please, let me fix that, keep both of those and we'll get your correct order"
>"That's not really.." they're already making me something else
>"Here, this was your order, right?"
>It's ANOTHER bacon, egg, and cheese biscuit
>show her the receipt where is says bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle
>"Here, let us fix that"
>before I can stop her, there's another sandwich on my tray
>unwrap it
>it's a egg McMuffin
>look at her
>she flushes, turns around, grabs ANOTHER SANDWICH and puts in on my tray
>it's the bacon, egg, and cheese McGriddle
>I got five breakfast sandwiches for $3.50

>enter drive through around midnight
>get told over the speaker the till is restarting or some kind of change over so cannot serve for 30 minutes
>park around the corner and talk shit for 30 minutes because we are hungry as fuck and everything else within a half hour drive is closed
>re enter the drive through 30 minutes later and get the exact same line about the 30 minutes
>tell the goldfish guy to get fucked and that we will tell his boss he is blowing off customers
>insists he still cant use the till but makes some free burgers

I probably ate spit that night but I don't give a fuck. Spit was weak and didn't affect a car load of soldiers. If there's anything we could do reliably all night any day it's talk shit, wait for things, and eat bad food. Few weeks rations and you would crave macdonalds as well.

>dude McD is so bad lmao do i fit yet guise xD

Kill yourselves please

>What is the worst experience you've had at a McDonald's?

And then you a Mila Kunis jumped on your laser cycle and did it doggie style on the way to Mars

>If you dont like McDonald's crap you're being ironic
The ABSOLUTE state of Veeky Forums.

>order at counter
>casher bitch tells me the total
>extend arm with cash
>she doesn't immediately take it from my hand, continues hitting buttons on cash register
>set cash down on counter
>"oh so you just gonna throw the money at me?"
>"no"
>"asshole muthafucka comin' in here jus to disrespect people, suppose to be my day off an you comin' in here throwin money like a raciss ass mothafucka fuck this shit..."
>pick up money, leave and go to Long Johns where they don't staff nigger trash
>eat in the quiet company of elderly white folks
>leave a negative yelp review for that McDonald's

I live right near a 24 hr McDonald's. I got my food in the drive thru and when I looked at the food once I was home I saw it was all wrong. I drove back to exchange it but when I got there, the restaurant literally appeared empty. No response at the speaker, and no one at both windows. I even honked my horn a couple of times and no one showed up. I had only been gone maybe 8-10 minutes at most.

You caught them at "smoke" time

any time I ask for no pickles, but they still put pickles on the burger

working at mcdonalds.

Since I'm not there too often and usually use the drive-thru, my experiences have been mostly fine. Worst that happened is i was given someone else's coffee order, which was 5 creams, 5 sugars. It was nasty. I wonder if they got my black coffee.

I might cruise on through to try the new teddies sometime though. Reviewbrah said they were decent, has anyone else tried?

My experiences at Mccdonald’s has actually been decent for the most part. They have forgot items a few times, or have fucked up my drink order, but I don’t think I have ever been severely disappointed in the food. It is usually pretty consistent.

DUDE EPIC TROLL

Glad this country invested billions of dollars so you guys can tolerate spit.

Ayyy I'm from Lansing. I heard things are getting better over there though, is this true? I heard the whites are coming back

only the times when they were slow for whatever reason, and I hate that the fries are hit and miss.
inb4
>le ask them to make fresh fries or fries with no salt and you get a fresh batch
kill yourself, I have better things to do and will just not eat the fries if they're shitty

why is this so fucking funny

Ordering something that came to $15.01 and having my $15 that I had in my wallet refused

Same fucking thing happened to me except the total was $6.49 and I had a bag of empty pop cans.

fucken kek ahahahaahahaha

used needles on the floor in the ordering area. dont go to the mcdicks mear the biggest homeless shelter in your city.

The tenders are pretty good definitely better than the wendy's ones.

You sound so pleasant and nice.

>anyone else tried?
yeah I tried watching him once, that was the worst few minutes of my life

You must be ugly as shit for them to do that to you

Cringe as fuck, dude is trying to be funny when he is clearly not.

I think it’s more about McDonalds reaction vs Burger King’s reaction.

I'm not, it's just that there's not a lot in this thread worth arguing about.
That won't stop me from framing this (You) for my wall though

That’s an illegal fish.

McMamadas machin es brokin
Captcha: Road spoon

lmfao what a fucking autist

It's autistic to not want to be served food by niggers who are screeching white debil at you?

Sad!

Why do niggers have to act like subhuman animals bros?

>be me
>35 minutes ago
>decide to eat mcdonalds
>pull up to drivethough
>wageslave asks for my order
>"double cheeseburger, spicy mcchicken and a large fanta please."
>"alright hold on a second... double cheese, mcchicken and what?"
>"large fanta"
>"okay... your total is $4.29 at the first window, thank you"
>"thank you"
>waiting behind 2 cars
>finally able to pay, "no reciept"
>pull up to second window
>roastie passes me my absurdly large drink
>a minute or two later get sandwiches
>drive home
>smoke a bowl and watch youtube
>start eating
>decide to browse Veeky Forums
>"What is the worst experience you've had at a McDonald's?" thread posted by user
>so disgusted I can't even finish my burger
>decide to greentext my last 35 minutes
>be now

Fuck you OP

Really makes you think.

They all look Slavic, not white
Try again sweetie

My girlfriend at the time was having a manic episopde induced from being laced by drugs to the point where even a methhead though she was too crazy for her. I drove home without a licence and now I'm here alone. This was years ago.

> le weed 4.29 pay it XD XD

They were out of sweet n sour at three different locations

>Why do subhuman animals act like subhuman animals??

You went to 3 different mcdonald's to get sweet and sour sauce?

white """"""people""""""

Black people probably don't commit foodstamp fraud because the ones on stamps don't have jobs.

>a scene of abject poverty
>macbook
every time...

Trying to eat while people huff paint at the next table over, meth head losing his shit jumping up on the counter racially abusing staff and kicking the tills over or watching 5 people knock down a guy and kick him to a bloody pulp.

The cubbyhole they call a McDonald's at my local mall's food court is kinda shit, whenever I ate there, the food was either stale or cold. I usually end up going to the freestanding location less than a mile away since their food is much more fresh.

Who's the qt in the back?

>mcdonalds having a Pokemon promotion
>Bring your 3ds and Pokemon x/y, must use McDonald's wifi to receive legendary Pokemon
>Also has Pokemon toys with happy meals to go with this promotion
>Go only because want the legendary for my game
>Since I'm there figure what the hell, I want some Pokemon toys too
>Order a happy meal and ask to be charged for three extra toys
>Get my order, but with some other non-pokemon bullshit toys
>"O-oh, uh... I kinda wanted the Pokemon toys, that's mostly why I ordered all this"
>Bunch of 16 year old girls are all like "aww" at me, a fucking 25 year old adult
>Get refund on the extra toys, but paid for the happy meal that I ate alone in my car

You fucking loser

>abject poverty
what US suburb do you live in?

There are plenty of nigger-tier whites out there, thanks for solving the case user.

Still, the worst of the niggers are alot worse. Just check some crime stats sometime sweetie

I'm so glad I don't live in the US

Grow up

>sweetie
Why is Veeky Forums full of obese soccer moms?

I'm neither obese nor a mom. Try again, schnookums

Shouldn't be stereotyping, honeybun.

I would genuinely be afraid of eating food from a fastfood restaurant run exclusively by blacks.
They aren't like actual people. Just imagine how they handle and store their food.

Australia actually. 2/3 stories involved our indigenous brothers and sisters.

I think she's the shift leader or something, not totally sure tho

HAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If it makes you feel better those 16 year olds are only working there to support their multiple children from different dads.

youtu.be/HhI4RdHMNrI

Ummmmmmm it's the new Veeky Forums meme these days, if you haven't noticed, sweetie.

Haha oh man. This is classic. This is too fucking funny.

What did he mean by this?

>welfare queens getting free shit
hmm

>look at this single instance instead of the whole country
I'm not even republican but that's some facebook-tier echochamber shit

Well op lets just say your pic is related...

maybe it's wrong thread. could be a start to a good story

Tendies werent that great. You could get the same result if you deep fried the expensive kind of Tyson Tendie.

HEARTY LOL

Because le epbic /pol/ racis. zXD Haha the funny thing is that he is black, and as we all know, whites have never done anything irrational or stupid before. Ever. And we all have 120+ IQs. Honestly, that's why it is so hysterical, and these little, unproven anecdotes just showcase our fantasies that whites are better than everyone else.

>order mcchicken with cheese no lettuce
>check bag in parking lot
>has lettuce
>pull back through
>tell them
>they give me another
>check back in parking lot
>has cheese and lettuce
>pull back through
>they finally get the order right
>throw it in the trash because they probably wiped their asses with it
half an hour and two dollars down the drain

> ordered 4 McDoubles
> got raped in the parking lot

Lololol it makes so much more sense! I was thinking "who in the fuck huffs paint to get high anymore?!?" Then i hear its an abbo doing it

his race has no bearing on the story, you tard

Some shit head high school kid was half asleep at 8:30am on a Sunday and gave me the wrong order. I came back around and a Mexican guy took over and was really nice about it and gave me the right stuff with an extra hash brown.
I just really hate high school kids

>haha we can make fun of White poverty but DON'T YOU DARE make fun of Black poverty

I don't think they were making fun of anyone in poverty.

I know the guy in that picture and his family is not poor in the least

>Things that never happened, pt.IV

>go to kfc because want something on the go
>got a twister and a zinger(I could eat the first one and put the other one in my pocket for later)
>they cashier tells me I should get some xyz deal so I get both and also fries and drink
>say no, I just want the twister and a zinger
>"but it's cheaper that way!"
>"I don't want fries or a drink, what am I gonna do with fries I don't want?"
>"throw them away"
>...
That was so stupid I just stared at the guy reproachfully so he stopped his bullshit and charged me for the twister and the zinger.

The one by my work is on a busy street in a medium sized city. Right next to the place is a bus stop for local bus traffic. This McDonalds is also on the main street that a lot of homeless and drug addicts (heroin and coke mostly) hang out on during the day.

I once saw a guy walk back behind the counter and just start grabbing pretty much anything he could get his hands on food wise. Burgers, fries, pies, etc. and he was just throwing them into his backpack. People started yelling at him and the manager called the police. The police showed up a few minutes later and started trying to arrest the guy, but he got violent really quick. Then ended up tasing him and arresting him in the restaurant.

After he was removed from the restaurant the staff had to throw out everything he touched, and start making new food. This included all the fries they had up.

It was pretty entertaining, but really inconvenient because I was on my lunch break and it ended up wasting a bunch of time.

Other than that I honestly haven't really had a bad experience at a McDonalds.