What did famous and extremely on topic author JK Rowling mean by this?

What did famous and extremely on topic author JK Rowling mean by this?

She meant: "Stop shitposting on Veeky Forums and fuck off back to your containment shithole, illiterate underage faggot".

Who cares

Always amuses me when people respond to /pol/ by essentially saying "they should go back where they came from and stay with their own kind."
I mean, you're not wrong; the thread doesn't belong here, but you're still talking about them like they talk about Muslims.

DON'T COMPARE MUSLIMS AND POL. MUSLIMS ARE ALL INNOCENT ANGELS AND THE MEAN RIGHT WING WORDS AND PICTURES FORCE THEM TO KILL.

really got my noggin joggin'

It's going to be so tiring to have the left conjure up fake scandal after fake scandal about trump. you can obviously see in the video that the man himself placed his right arm on trump's back and guided him forward. it was a mutual understanding that trump was supposed to be in front for the photos and trump just communicated that to him by placing his hand on his shoulder. his immediate response to place his hand on trump's back makes it completely clear that this was just two people doing what they knew had to be done

Tiny man for sale, never grown.

I fucking love when leftists start referencing Harry Potter when talking about Trump, Its definitely going to help them in 2018.

Why do people pretend that the political opinions of celebrities are worth anything?

I am a leftist who thinks that Muslims should remain in Muslim countries. Now please crawl back into your hole.

is she implying based jens was rude to trump?

I wish we had more of your kind. Instead of retards who think JK Rowling is important.

>people like baking pies in the oven
>talking about them like /pol/ talks about Jews
>really makes you think
Congratulations, you managed to be the stupidest person in a /pol/ thread with Twitter in oppic.

Do you really think that's clever or even relevant? You don't have to like /pol/, I didn't even say that I do, but talking about containing them so the rest of us don't have to deal with them really does mirror the way they talk about Muslim immigrants.
People don't talk about rounding up pies and burning them to ashes because they control all the banks, you idiot. Apply yourself.

Well thank you very much but you're still shitting up this place. /pol/tards are the retards who make her important. If you weren't so obsessed with politics Rowling would barely be mentioned on this board at all.

That said...

>your analogy with pies is faulty and technically imprecise
>my analogy between complex socio-cultural migratory process and keeping specific forum discussions on topic is completely valid and perfect
What is it like to have double digit IQ, my man?

When will people stop obsessing over politicians? A few years ago they thought Jimmy Carter 2.0 (Obama) was jesus himself and now they think Trump is literally Hitler.

They really don't do very much.

Are you gonna cry?

He's right though. An unwanted migrant is an unwanted migrant.

You don't give a shit if people stay ot in a thread, you just have fetishized dark skin like all modern left wingers

She means to remember you she wrote one of the dullest franchises in history. Seriously each episode following the boy wizard and his pals from Hogwarts Academy as they fight assorted villains has been indistinguishable from the others. Aside from the gloomy imagery, the series’ only consistency has been its lack of excitement and ineffective use of special effects, all to make magic unmagical, to make action seem inert.

Perhaps the die was cast when Rowling vetoed the idea of Spielberg directing the series; she made sure the series would never be mistaken for a work of art that meant anything to anybody?just ridiculously profitable cross-promotion for her books. The Harry Potter series might be anti-Christian (or not), but it’s certainly the anti-James Bond series in its refusal of wonder, beauty and excitement. No one wants to face that fact. Now, thankfully, they no longer have to.

>a-at least the books were good though
"No!"
The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."

I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing. Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

If I'm talking to a Muslim and he seems unwilling to adhere to values I hold, let's say he is adamant about disregarding women's rights, I'm just not going to want to hang out with him. I'm going to tell him to leave a dinner party I'm hosting for all of my friends. I might try to persuade him to think differently at times, I might even reach out to him to do that, I WANT him to share my values, but if he and a bunch of his likeminded friends are ruining a conversation among my friends by spouting intolerant nonsense, I'm going to ask him to go home. He doesn't have to leave the country, he has rights, but so do I and people only learn respect when shown respect.

In this example /pol/tards are the Muslims, their home is /pol/, and the country is Veeky Forums.

Hey autist, anonymous people on Veeky Forums are not your friend and Veeky Forums is not your house or propriety, so fuck off. Not even a /pol/tard but I'm enough hateful to make you go "ugh" and make you what I say it's "problematic".

Make me leave now, faggot

Okay, saying Veeky Forums is my home is off. More like a public place where people with liberal values tend to gather. Nothing wrong with asking people with authoritarian values to leave. You can't make someone leave, but you can make it known that they are unwanted if they continue to act like a douche constantly.

All I'm saying that's it's obviously worlds different from saying muslims should be banned and deported.