Orders pizza for the fifth time this week

>orders pizza for the fifth time this week

how do I stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

height-weight-chart.com/600-300.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How can you see your keyboard over your XXXL gut?

Do americans really?

Step 1: don't.
There you go, congrats.

that pizza looks fuckin max yummers, it's so hard to get a solid pepperoni pizza these days with nice sauce, a decent crust, and more than 1 pep per square foot

order buffalo wings and breadsticks instead, fatso.

Self control.

I'm pretty selfless.

OP where do you order your pizza? Is it a chain or local? Let us judge you fully.

learn to cook nigga

Watch "My 600 LB life"

go to the grocery store and buy some dang vegetables

Die

What if he just orders one pizza a day and it's all he eats?

You don't, you are just a waste byproduct of modern society. You don't get to be happy or fulfilled.

Make your own, faggot

Thats probably still a lot depending
on how many toppings or size or if he gets a drink

Are you anorexic?

There's like 2200 calories in a large pepperoni.

Is everything you believe wrong?

Order chinese instead

What is wrong with pizza as long as you avoid the ones with processed meat?

>dough
>tomato sauce
>cheese
>some vegetables

Doesn't sound THAT bad to me.

stop ordering pizza

Most large pizzas even with processed meat is ~330 calories a slice so a pizza a day isn't very terrible at 2640 a day.

But lets face it OP probably goes to Mcdonalds or Taco Bell every day along with this.

go to subway, get a 12 inch ham+turkey/turkey/rotisserie chicken/cheesesteak/whatever and pay only 640-760 calories.

better than pizza. go to chipotle, get a bowl, go to popeyes, get two piece and green beans, go to mcdonalds, get a quarter pounder and small fires, go to chinese buffet, get hibachi with lots of veggies. dont go to taco bell.

lots of options under 800 calories dude, you dont have to die on pizza

Not everyone gets processed meat you fat fuck we also move our bodies around more than a couch potato like yourself. Clean your room faggot

You must be some sort of manlet. I eat that much most days at 5'9 150lbs and I work in an office.

I'm 6'0 300 lbs and I eat 2400 calories a a day to lose 1.5 lbs a week

that's pretty hefty

So how can you say 2200 is a lot for one day when you are losing significant weight while eating more than that?

Anonymous isn't a username.

Wouldn't hurt to mention when you're replying on a tangent

>6'0 300 lbs
height-weight-chart.com/600-300.html
thats essentially me, but without a vagina

I doubt that beast has a vagina

Start molesting the delivery people. They'll stop delivering you your pizza.

Goddamn, it's only Sunday.

>He can't make a pizza last for multiple days

>Go to McDonalds
You almost had me there user.

healthyfag checking in, just want to point out that if you get vegetables on your pizza as added topping then eat the whole thing over the course of a day its basically the same exact thing as any other day-long ~2500 cal dish

make sure to get a whole wheat crust.

fill up on veggies then see if you're still hungry

>5'9
>accusing someone else of being a manlet

Depends on the proportions. Some cheaper pizzas will have little cheese/sauce, mostly be crust because it's cheaper, and won't put much of the toppings on. So you're mostly eating white bread which isn't the healthiest thing to be doing.

Yea white/wheat/multigrain bread basically just scales with the quality though so its basically a cost/quality thing, what u said about how much sauce/what cheese you get is also basically quality that should depend on how much you pay, vegetables are rarely extra though

Like this is a pizza order thread though lol, were not about to get into any meal prep or food quality rating level shit here

>ordering pizzas inherently means you're fat

lmao do you niggers never work out or something?

Maybe he doesn't order a large

Eat other stuff you dumbfuck

>5'9 150lbs
fat...

by not doing it anymore

99% of people don't have pizza more than once a week max, and most have it far less than that