What's your dinner for tonight?

What's your dinner for tonight?

Other urls found in this thread:

pinterest.ca/amp/pin/9922061655199837/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

What on earth is that?

String beans with tomato and onion base with potatoes and rice. Also has some pork in it.

>Carbs on Carbs
user, I...

BOLONGAISE

Chicken

I'm smoking a couple of nice looking sirloins, along with some asspergers, with a side chopped salad mixed with micro greens and a spicy lemon vinaigrette. Might also do some mashed cauliflower with green onion and maybe some bacon bits.

Roasted cabbage and white rice. It was a treat.

How fat are you?

3 weet bix with milk and some almonds. I have some frozen gyoza in the fridge but Im too lazy to cook.

>along with some asspergers,
Hmmmm.

LOL YOU BURNED HlM VERY GOOD

Are you autistic? I want to know how fat (you) are? People who talk about carbs are always obese

>warm up a tin of baled beans in the saucepan
>sweat shallot until it was crispy
>Fry a couple eggs with the shallots
>shovel into my fat gob

Pho. I was gonna grill but I got too lazy, so I'm just makin' the burgers and stuff and refrigerating them for tomorrow.

leftover hibachi stuff from last night
wish I could find a way to reheat this fried rice properly

Chicken lettuce wraps

Assembled

"Sweet and sticky" chicken (Asiany style bbq sauce from a recipe the wife found on the internet) done in the slow cooker, with steamed broccoli and rice.

It tasted alright, although the chicken was ridiculously "fall off the bone" tender.

I made a noodle soup with some leftover pork shoulder, rice noodles, chicken broth, and some fish sauce. Also added some chili paste for a bit of heat.

Turned out pleasant, actually.

looks good, interesting idea

oh wow there was honestly no way i could have imagined what it was going to look like once you put filling A inside of container B. good job user gold star A+

>rolling rock
Former alcoholic?

Former algoholig :DDD

What ever would give you that impression?

Just a hunch given the price and ABV

Beer in Alberta is breddy heavily taxed, and Rolling Rock is a alright lager for the price.

A pound of ground turkey, a bell pepper, a yellow onion, some shredded carrots and zucchini, a can of diced tomatoes and a can of pasta sauce over vegetable fortified noodles and some fresh parmesan. Knees weak, arms sweaty.

post link to sauce recipe?

your dumbass beer just broke keto dumbass

I'm going to apologize ahead of time since it came from Pinterest, but here you go:

pinterest.ca/amp/pin/9922061655199837/

Hardtack, rice, and water

I made a risotto with beetroot

I'm gearing up to roast some yukon golds and a kielbasa in the oven, that should be it.

tried frying chicken 2 days ago
yesterday my mom wanted to try this thai place out, was a nightmare scenario where i show for pick up they tell me 20 more minutes, had to drive to and from twice, and worst part of it all was the most bland thai food ive ever eaten, devoid of spice and seasoning and cost like 15 bucks a plate, wasted my night on that shit , fucking worthless, 2nd time in a month ive had bad pad thai
woke up like 4 PM and had leftover egg i didnt use for frying chicken and cooked a cheese omelette , grated colby jack and it came out perfectly

and im going to reheat my leftover fried chicken for dinner later tonight , got 3 drum sticks waiting in the fridge purposefully undercooked the insides so when i reheat itll be just right

looks very good, nice work

I made some lentil soup and sweet potato fries, tasty as fuck desu senpai

A bowl of spiders.

Sad oats made in water.

bagel with
>onion cream cheese
>red caviar
>smoked salmon
A bit salty but pretty damn tasty.