Meals you must consume at least once while you're still on the planet

meals you must consume at least once while you're still on the planet

Puffin

i regret that I haven't eaten one at my Iceland trip 2015

pusy

Goulash with a proper mashed potatoes

Whale meat. Apparently it's delicious so you might as well have them go extinct before you do.

long pig

Long John Silver's

good thread OP, astronaut meals suck.

MAN

Interesting.
Can you describe it?

gamey

mcdonalds

All of them

>Puffin
what's going on this this thre-

popplers

tendies.

I had some Minke whale in Norway (on Thanksgiving of all days) and it's really nothing special. Also had sea turtle on Grand Cayman, again nothing special

An Indonesian padang restaurant

Ortolan

More people should try this.

a nice cold glass of water after a run, there's no better taste

'za

I had some in some fancy restaurant in iceland (they also had horse and whale there I ate).

For me it tasted like what I wished sea ducks tasted like. Most sea ducks taste awful, it's like the worst parts of duck with the shittiest parts of fish, but puffin was like what you got with the remainders.

From what I've heard it's hard to cook right and so you often get morons saying "oh it's not that good it just tasted like fishy chicken" or something

Peking Duck

It's not about it being tasty, it's about it being rare and pissing people off by eating it.

Menudo? Bah, mediocre!

Laksa is superior.

Laksa is fucking DELICIOUS. Probably my most favorite soup.

Foie gras.
Not the shitty pate, a nice lightly sauteed piece.

Was it dried/smoked? A wale steak made right is godly, but wen dried it tastes very similar to other black meats

What is it

fermented fish

Denver omelette

poor mans lobster

Sopa de Macaco

one patti for you sir

100% this

surstromming is best when enjoyed with others, i always pick up a tin or two on the way to the office and the lads just can't get enough!

Filet mignon au poivre, med-rare with scalloped potatoes au gratin.

Overrated

Fuck off, retard.