Ginger hate thread

Ginger is fucking disgusting.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T0rGdChsMAc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's very easy to overdo

Ginger is great. You on the other hand are an insufferable cunt

One day I juiced ginger for a drink and it gave me heart palpitations for a few days. Scared me straight and I haven't been able to touch it since.

Cool digits. Have you ever stuck it in your poohole? It's an experience.

I have never used ginger

Ginger is God's gift to man and it's delicious every which way.

For you to reject God so callously is a sin.

great in chili

is that a thing?

fuck off back to rebbit, you faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=T0rGdChsMAc

I like it when used as oil aromat in stir fries or curries but biting in fresh pure ginger surely i one of the worst sensations i can think of.

Nah Ginger's cool

I stick ginger up my ass sometimes

Japs seem to like it. I think it's okay when used sparingly.

Pickled ginger is tasty as fuck

>not taking cutting up giner into small(5cm^3) cubes, covering it in shugar and letting the sugar soak up the juices
>not throwing the cubes into club soda/fizzy water/tonic for an amazing refreshing drink
You'll learn one day kid.

I always use it when I get sushi. I don't know why though. Because its there I guess.

I must admit that it is hell if you use too much

You paid for it, can't waste it.

I might add that ginger goes great with gin.

There's a saying in my language "what chance does a monkey have of appreciating the taste of ginger" used against people with pleb tastes in anything. Liking ginger is literally representative of a mature palate.

People who are constantly vocal about the foods they dislike are insufferable. We get it; you think you're special and discerning. Why don't you just stick to foods you do like?

Wow that's pretty good, but I think monkeys probably have better taste than OP, and are also less gay

I've yet to discover the theoretical quantity of "too much"

It's even delicious on its own, pickled or candied

I could probably eat my way to diabetes if given enough candied ginger

Pickled ginger is good.

I like ginger when it's in small amounts. But I feel people often use waay too much and it overpowers all other flavours.

Same thing with coriander. I don't have that genetic thing when it tastes like soap, I actually like it when used sparingly but holy shit every asian place uses so damn much. Just cover my entire dish with coriander... why.

Dyslexic here, what's up with blacks?

only numales can't handle ginger
sorry you're an emasculated faggot op, perhaps you need another soy chai latte to calm your nerves

I don't believe you.

candied ginger is awesome. if you make your own, you can also keep the sugar syrup that you boiled it in and use a spoonful or two of it as an anti-nausea remedy.

I also love ginger in sweet & sour dishes and curries. fresh grated is best but powdered will work too.

Both are meant to add freshness to your dish. When talking about Asian and Indian food the flavors are very strong so you need a very strong fresh flavor to balance it.

google it, that's how I found out.

I cannot understand how one OP could be such a faggot.

>he doesn't make his own ginger ale

Ech

ginger
nigger

Nice quads, my man.

Did you get more frequent hardons during that time?

Recipe please?