What book should I read if I want to understand the women's mind?

What book should I read if I want to understand the women's mind?

Finnegan's wake

read your stock portfolio out loud to them

S.C.U.M. Manifesto. Seriously.

Kekked then realised this is genuinely the right answer

Doesn't even remotely represent 99.9% of women, stop being an idiot

I NEED THE ORIGINAL OF THIS IMAGE

My Twisted World.

To the Lighthouse and Mrs. Dalloway, but you should read those anyway

Ulysses, any of Woolf's stuff, Jane Austen, Sylvia Plath, Madame Bovary

Or, if you want to understand modern women, Mira Gonzalez

Just watch Disney movies

This. They live in a delusional fantasy world because of their pampered, easy lives.
The cries of victim blaming when women are told that they are responsible for their own safety really opened my eyes here. They actually claim that it is a right that they aren't attacked, as if this somehow magically protects them.

How is it delusional? We believe in TRUE, everlasting love.

Underrated.

>oh wait you're serious let me laugh harder

>larping as a stronk to ragebait other guys

lad.

>nobody has mentioned the GOAT

>and man to man

It's amazing that western women will announce this like it's nothing. Like you should even be feeling sympathy for them.

Otto Weininger's "Sex and Character". Specifically the bit on henids.

and eschew it in all of it's forms when offered, knowing yourself incapable of said truth.

get fucked.

speak engrish you illiterate cockadoodle

enjoy your miserable life!

You can't read though

She got so used to always having a backup and never having to be single for more than days at a time. Didn't realize that would end.

[shitposting loudly]

butthurt conservative Muslim detected

>t. cuck

"Women" by Bukowski. nothing better than shit rings and purple old man cock

This is a stupid question.

What is wrong or offensive about this? Do you not date around as well?

He who is unjust, let him be unjust still

>

Wew laddies

The Second Sex

>The same rules apply for women and men
Found the leftypolack.
triggered liberal pussy detected.

Not gonna lie, that's a pretty badass quote.

Inexperienced women are not fun to date/hook up with. I also hold others to the same standards as I hold myself, it's not much to do with gender rules desu

>traveled around riding dozens if not 100+ cocks
>tries to indulge in degeneracy forever instead of making something of her life and securing a partner
>stops being young and attractive
>upset that she doesn't attract as many men as she did when she was 20 and not 100 dicks in

Genesis.

>Because whores can suck dick better (from experience with other men) you'd rather have one of them than a virtuous woman you can actually form a stable emotional bond with.
Sad!
Why are whites such hedonistic animals?

it is what the (((media))) promotes

The main issue is the confused, entitled mindset. Imagine a guy commenting how he spent his 20s traveling around and banging whores and not building a career, and now he's getting older and put on weight and he can't find a nice girl to marry.

kek

To me it reads like someone who's just blowing off steam because dating is a nightmare. I see more entitled posts here every day desu. Many posts itt respond to a "straw woman" who doesn't exist.

Leave this place before you become one of us.

lol

>Inexperienced women are not fun to date/hook up with.
I fucking hate you. Kill yourself.

>"straw woman" who doesn't exist.
Read the picture. She is saying what the other user said.
>To me it reads like someone who's just blowing off steam because dating is a nightmare.
It is if you date dozens of men instead of actually finding one who you love. It's called whoring around, not dating.

Virginia Woolf, Sigrid Undset

>Inexperienced women are not fun to date/hook up with.

Yep, if a girl I like turns out to be a virgin I wait until she gets fucked by various guys until I ask her out.

man leftists are fucking crazy.

Just treat them like people desu.

Mädchen Amick

he says "desu" which is shorthand for "i am still in high school"

>a girl i like

proof frog cucks cannot think life in anything but a high schooler's terms

> Women are such mysterious creatures
Just leave this place, that's all it takes

Google something like "boyfriend wants me to X" to see hoe girls communicate online and use that to get inside their heads.

Serious answer: Schopenhauer's On Women

Wow... xDdDDDddd

50 shades of grey
No shit

Experience leads to people better understanding their needs and greater self awareness. It's nice to be in a relationship with someone who knows what they need and how to communicate that effectively. I don't see that as "edgy" or "muh leftist politics."

>Experience leads to people better understanding their needs
enjoy your gf understanding her needs to cuck you lol

Unironically this.

The Bell Jar is the correct answer

You sound inexperienced.

>to understand women you just need to read women
enough

t. obvious cuck

Have you experienced an inverse relationship between your capacity to remain faithful in a relationship and the number of people you hook up with when single? Most people I know, including myself, have not. I'm not shaming you it just seems like you're projecting.

The red pill.

So I should literally be discriminated against?

The best way to understand women is to read women. The key is not to just read contemporary women's fiction, but to read them historically. Right now women are extremely frank about the kind of gross operation of their body, but the rest of their work is mostly deeply self absorbed. Before, women wrote honest novels of phenomenology and also about their social systems in order to break into the literary culture. You had to write quality.

>The Group by Mary McCarthy

How women regard and treat each other, particularly 'cultured' and upperclass women. How women use prevalent philosophies.

>The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath

Women's experience of themselves.

>what purpose did i serve in your life by Marie Calloway

Not as good as any of this other stuff, but is at least an honest update of the female experience in the contemporary world.

>The Age of Innocence, The House of Mirth, The Custom of the Country by Edith Wharton

Any of the three. Understand what's really happening in courtship.

>The Second Sex Simone de Beauvoir

To understand the existential appeal of being a woman, to understand how it is constructed. Particularly important are the sections on the kinds of bad faith unique to women.

>The Feminine Mystique by Betty Friedan

To both understand the source of many of the myths modern feminism cherishes, but also to understand its roots. Read skeptically and historically.

>The best way to understand women is to read women.
stopped reading there

Is not it, in 50 shades you learn what every women wants

you dont learn physics by looking at nature photos.
even when it seems explicit, female writing is still at least twice removed from female truth, and only with the help of people like weininger can we get closer to the truth.

Pretty much. Haven't you heard the way women talk about young/inexperienced men? They call them children for any reason they possibly can.

I have experienced that women in general have no "capacity to remain faithful in a relationship" whatsoever.

t. has cucked married men before

>reading women to understand women

Good meme, but no. You must not read books written by dogs to understand dogs.

> posting pics of coalburners
yeah nah

for sure my man, women also hate men with big dicks because they don't how to use them as well as men with microdicks

The average woman is actually friendly and good.

nah dude, you gotta neg them just right or they'll get the library security to kick your ass

>Friendly.
Yeah.
>Good.
They will backstab and backtalk they boyfriend and girlfriends the second they aren't around. They don't know loyalty.

Lacan - Seminar XX

Sexual Personae

you should also understand your own mind and how it relates to women because for a successful attack on the "woman problem" you need to sort out in detail the psychic shit you project onto women. this is probably more important than understanding women themselves. this is a problem common to introverts (we get trapped in our own heads, our mental projections interfere with our experience of reality) and probably the bigger stumbling block. getting laid and having better relationships with women (my assumption of your motivation since this is fucking Veeky Forums) only somewhat overlaps with "understanding" them

the Divine Comedy, the Sorrows of Young Werther and Jung's work on the anima/animus are good starts for this

what are you talking about, I just want to blast my cum on their face.

it provides my with unlimited good feels to know that all these sluts who thought they were hot shit become outdated by the time they hit 35 and can get traded at anytime for a younger model. but us men get more attractive as we age. a fine 19 year old will have no problem fucking me well into my 70s if I got a nice house, but these blown out whores get no love after 40. sweet revenge.

The only good post itt. Most are spewing Le Redpill memes.

ayyyy

I wrote that post and I just finished The Possibility of an Island 2 hours ago

The Count of Monte Cristo

my conception of women has been defined primarily by reading 19th century russian literature
how will I react if I ever choose to speak to one of them?

>fucking me well into my 70

Your problem will be getting your cock hard tbqh

>give me a cheat sheet to half of humanity because I don't understand nuance or empathy

>'s

This desu senpai

Chinweizu's anatomy of female power

Madame Bovary

found the virgin.

Hooking up with a virgin is gross, if it's a dealbreaker for you then you're either a virgin too or probably into pedo shit.

What are you even trying to say

His opinion is based solely on his feelings and has no basis in the real world. Most women tend to be better at cooperation, social cues, and emotional intelligence than most men. That's a scientifically viable fact.

Very accurate desu. He had a bad mommy which informed his opinion on women. He was too lost in his feelings to be taken seriously on the matter.

I hate to break it too you but people of both sexes start to look bad as they age if they don't take care of themselves. There are plenty of attractive older women just as there are plenty unattractive older men who are balding, fat, etc. and vise versa. If you are attracted to qualities that are not physical such as personality, intelligence, or kindness then age, physical appearance, or gender are inconsequential.

pic related

women aint shit but hos and tricks
now wheres my pulitzer?

...its the same image

>women's
>mind