God dammit, why can't I give this shit up? I keep trying to buy local brand hot sauces instead...

God dammit, why can't I give this shit up? I keep trying to buy local brand hot sauces instead, but sooner or later I come crawling back to the cock. What the fuck do they put in it? Crack?

Yes.

huy fong is California-based, as far as I care, they're local.

Sriracha is literally bottom tier when it comes to hot sauces. Even I'd rather have Tabasco over it.

>comparing things with completely different flavor profiles
wew laddo

the point was that it's such a shit tier sauce that I'd prefer Tabasco in place of it in dishes that "match" with sriracha

it's a good hot sauce

It's actually the sugar in it you're addicted to. Without it, it wouldn't taste so good as it's not even vinegary or oily.

Meh, it doesn't have a lot of "replay value" to me. It's great in stretches but at some point I always hit a wall with it it won't touch it for months. 90% of a bottle will get used in 10% of the time I have it

Aside from being spicy sauces, they're completely different concepts, so its a pretty apples to oranges comparison.

>i like this sauce
>I feel guilty because I like this sauce and not other sauce

Just fucking keep eating that sauce then? Who the fuck are you trying to impress? God damn

The thick chili garlic sauce they make in jars is better

What is this meme where they're putting sriracha on everything? Every week it's a "wow new sriracha nugget sauce and sriracha burger, come in for out new hip sriracha burrito with side if sriracha fries and sriracha salsa."

Sriracha is fine, but it is quickly becoming the bacon of hit sauces, you know? Soon people will be hating on it just to be contrarian faggots and people will be making chocolate dipped frozen sriracha pops because "lol sriracha amirite?"

How do we prevent foods from becoming memes?

Oh now that's some good stuff.

>How do we prevent foods from becoming memes?
Keep them away from redditors

just eat what you want you fucking idiot
its a meme sauce but if you enjoy it who cares, dont let others make you feel bad about the things you like this isn't high school

Aye. How do we make them go away forever?

I wish I knew

>HURRR I MASTURBATE MY GAY PENIS WITH SRIRACHA BRAND SRIRACHA MAYMAY SAUCE!!!1!!1 XD
Calm down homo, it's not that fucking good

is it 2013 again?

I need advice how the fuck do I find good spicy sauce in Japan? All I can find in supermarkets is chili oil and Tabasco, Neither of which are spicy

Yes.

not the same kinda spice and not exactly a sauce but wasabi is great

sriracha ketchup is the GOAT condiment for burgers and fries

I wish

Ye but I'm looking for one to put in rice and noodle dishes :/ I have a ton of Wasabi for sushi and such but I need a different sauce :(

Sriracha is as much of a meme as szechuan sauce is. It's shitty, glorified, overrated ketchup. Anybody who likes it is either a child or a person with the same heat tolerance as a child.

You're one off for a fucking reason.

>It's shitty, glorified, overrated ketchup.
tomatoes aren't even in the ingredients, retard.

>20% sugar
>good hot sauce
Its has more sugar than ketchup, fatty. Just get their chili paste instead.

Found some really good spice, pic very related

Is that some fried chili sauce?

I have no idea, I can barely read Japanese

Left is akahachi chili sauce

It's pretty great actually.

t. hot saucep ro

Sriracha is garbage because it's way too sweet. Who the fuck needs sugar in their hotsauce?

>I like the cock, but I must stop eating it, because Veeky Forums calls it a meme.