Drunk food

What is a good dish to cook for drunk people at midnight.
I am at a party next week and I want that they think I'm a cooking god.

But you're not a cooking god.

Frozen pizza and mozzarella sticks

Order some pizza

Literally anything is good when your drunk.

My usual go to is a chicken kebab when I'm drunk. Or a burrito.

If you wanna be a bro make some pulled pork burgers, use a brioche or those black buns, keep it light with some coleslaw and either mayo or BBQ sauce. The boys will fucking love you for it.

Something that you can prep hours before and just leave in the oven until people start getting hungry so you just turn the oven on
Like baked potatoes and kielbasa

Hire someone to cook for you and pass it off as your own.

nice thank you, I can do that

When I'm drunk, I like to put a frozen pizza in the oven and pass out until it burns :)

>What is a good dish to cook for drunk people at midnight.
Chopped cheese

>I wanna impress everyone while simultaneously putting in no effort

Frozen Pizza

>I want to put in minimal effort and be able to whore out a recipe hxcasfug and act cultured as fuck while simultaneously putting in no effort/no money

chicken adobo

;)

aka cheeseburger

It's better than a cheese burger. The ingredients are mixed and you taste everything at once and the bread is better.

Sausages are pretty classic drunk food. Bratwurst would work well.

Go dawgs

I love cheesesteaks when I'm drunk. Also buffalo wings.

want!

To vodka is best to eat is sour and greasy food, for beer anything that isnt fluffy should be fine

Godamn Veeky Forums actually has style. Who wouldve thought

scrambled eggs

checked by /s4s/

If you have a crock pot, you could make Italian Beef or Pulled Pork for sandwiches, and it will be ready to pile on buns/rolls and eat (besides prepping a few condiments and toppings). Easy as fuck.
As much as I rag on Allrecipes, they have a good crockpot/slow cooker section. There's a recipe there called "butter beef" that I used to make for my family that they fucking loved, especially over mashed potatoes. I don't ever make it now, but that's because I live alone across the country from them now.

spaghetti with pesto. To make it extra good for the alkies stir grated cheddar and chopped tomatoes into the pot before serving and mix it in. Then black pepper.

If you want them to think you're classy put some leaf of something on top.

A fuckload of tacos. Every drunk loves a taco, plus it's finger food so you can wolf them down and not miss the party. You can even delegate some of the simple tasks like grating cheese to your cooking apprentice while you're busting out batches of shrimp or carne asada or whatever.

It's cute when New Yorkers try to overcome the dominance of the Philly cheesesteak or roast pork or the Chicago Italian beef.

That's not a real chopped cheese.