Finish the thought Veeky Forums

>Finish the thought Veeky Forums

I don't value the money I make. Ergo, I don't

feel better about myself for giving it to you

>99% of the people who reply will genuinely not be aware that there even is a 'correct' answer.

shut up faggot

I don't value the money I make. Ergo, I don't shut up faggot.

miss the time i spent making it.

Large time for large money. Small time for small money. Value things to a scale and they don't seem so imposing. That's what keeps me here, The unrealized value of compound interest.

Seems about right.

spend it wisely

This seems a little inverse in its logic.

If you didn't value the money you make, why wouldn't you miss the time you spent making it? Whether the sums are large or small, if the value is meaningless it's only logical to miss the time spent making it. Right? Even if it's the "greater good" mindset propelling you.

Value my life

A little better. There's definitely truth in there. But there's more operating under the works. The statement could be more encompassing.

Fuck you

get held back from it

It's the best answer itt and to the statement.

Or if this is you, fuck you too.

waste it

That's what I thought initially, but what if she enjoys her occupation and sees value in the work irrespective of the wage?

make a penny.

Ergo I don't mind investing it all in bitcoin at a new ATH

Not to argue, but that's the distinction that i'm trying to circumvent.

The money, the time, to this thinker it's all worthless. Small things sneaking up on big things. Fixing the holes where the rain get's in, but it doesn't really matter. If your wrong your right in your own little place in hell.

Then she has something she values. I see no problem here

Wait i regret that answer Just nevermind fu k it im tired just im going to kill myself
Yeah fuck you again. I have the right to share my thoughts and feelings on this board

take vacations

jealously amass it

like capitalism

value the things I buy with it.

That's like sayng you don't value things you got for free.

relish my work

money and what it purchases are effectively the same, hence their interchangeability. don't value the money? how can you value what the money bought?

people often don't value what they get for free as well.

Consider myself a whore for fucking you for it.

I like it

Even better. That's a great distinction.

know what i'm doing with my life.

lure young boys into a pool shed to finger their taunt butts

make money anymore

Ones own time is inherently valuable. This is casuism. You'll be short changed.

I don't value the money I make. Ergo, I don't finish it

Make what I desire.

>Ergo
this is a much bigger problem in your life than the money or the work. this is why people hate you.