Girl / nu male raises their hand in class

>girl / nu male raises their hand in class
>"uhm, yeah, i think Nick is like gay for heteronormative Gatsby"

No one said this.

People are shippers yes.

>So, how many of you saw Game of Thrones last night?

>Let me explain this part of the book with a Harry Potter analogy

There is literally nothing wrong with Game of Thrones

Two years ago in AP Lit my teacher made fun of Bloom not liking Harry Potter and unironically used the dead white men argument and everybody in the class laughed

She said literature doesn't have merit and should be a diverse voice

>attending a college that admits women and, as a byproduct, results in nu-male emasculated twerps

Has HP influenced anything?

That statement is true though.

how to not sperg out in moments like this. I called abortion murder in class and everyone flipped their shit. I can only imagine if a teacher unironically used the dead white men meme

>feminist teacher decides to start a debate on gendered pedestrian signs
>it's a mandatory English class
All fucking women must fucking hang

>American universities
Can't wait until we Europeans import these autistic shenanigans. Seems only a question of time.

>She said literature doesn't have merit and should be a diverse voice
Did you engage her on this?

No because she said that because I argue her on literature having objective merit that means it's an opinion and subjective and just a device to continue ethnocentric male academia

Keep in mind she wasn't some radlefty. I tried talking about Derrida and Adorno with her and she just looked confused. She watched Colbert and John Oliver, she was a status quo baby boomer liberal who watched television.

Reminder that this shit only happens to retards who don't research their school sufficiently. I did this and had 0 instances of this garbage from profs, and they frequently chided students for bringing up irrelevant bullshit.

but it's popular and other people enjoy it therefore I hate it

yes it influenced Hollywood making more teen-oriented action flicks

>first day of engineering course freshman year, class is maybe 70% white males and 30% women/minorities
>spend the whole first week talking about how engineering is a traditionally white male dominated field and how it is important to accept women and minorities
>fast forward to sophomore classes and the only people who made it past the calculus and mechanics series are the white and Chinese males

To me, it just proves that women aren't underrepresented in STEM because of any social pressures, but because of their own inadequacies and refusal to dedicated themselves.

Nick was pretty fucking gay tho

Jews like Adorno and Derrida are to a large extent the foundation of why that bitch thinks that way.

/mu/ mentality.

You have never read Adorno.

This is clear for anyone who isn't a liberal, narcissist woman.

Keep calibrating those internet psychic powers, sure they'll provide a hit someday, ace.

I'm not , but I have read Theodor Ludwig Wiesengrund (Ardorno) and I agree with him.

hola reddit

>user, sweating profusely and stuttering, reminds the class that Schopenhauer said that women are shit

Your shilling is useless here.

Waves upon waves of shitty YA fiction.

>Evola agrees don't bother him about it *tips HJ haircut*

I can admit it's a technically well made (cinematography, performances, costume design, etc) series even though I don't like it. I genuinely don't think the characters or the world-building are that great though.

My university was like this too. Felt pretty rewarding to be in a class where your lecturer would call out a student for bringing up something completely irrelevant.

If people really want to start getting more women into the STEM fields, they need to be engaged and encouraged from childhood and unfortunately it doesn't happen often. Even more unfortunate is that when it doesn't happen, people like to assume it's because the top secret super cool white guy coalition only for white guys (which is totally definitely absolutely a thing all the time) is what's keeping them out.

i wish people who studied gender studies weren't so narcissistic and would learn or empathise with something else that didn't include vaginas.

I did not do this. God I wish I could go back in time and slap some sense into my middle school self.

if gender studies was taught correctly, people would probably learn about all the faults of women

France is the birthplace of all this cancer you faggot.

>technically well made

it is not

this

What makes you say that? The technical aspects such as lighting, cinematography, costume design, etc is either well-detailed and/or competently shot. I don't like the series myself - I couldn't engage with the characters or any of the backstories or moments of visual spectacle (I would agree that the writing is poor and I'm really unsure why GoT has such a large dedicated following) - but I have to admit that the large budget of the series really does show.

>Marxist postmodernist
>liberal

Found the American

It's good television but mediocre literature

>good television
Maybe the first 3 seasons. Rest were trash