Meanwhile, in Bizarro Veeky Forums

End with the Greeks

Fuck all American Pomo trash. It's all garbage. Fuck america

>a cogent post appears

>reads a book

Veeky Forums is the worst culture board on Veeky Forums

We should be more like /tv/

All anyone ever does here is post stale memes and shitpost about lolitas or feminism in modern literature

Sees a mcelroy at the used book store

I listen to audiobooks on the TV which I own.

i actually read zizek's ideology book instead of constantly shitposting about him

*doesn't stretch legs*

Is there any other evidence of Zizek using blow besides his constant sniffing and nose touching?

I too own a TV. It is much more convenient than bookcases.

Spanish is such a beautiful language

I wish there was more literature for young adults. There seems to only be philosophy essays and nonfiction garbage these days.

I've never liked the Moomins; they're proof women can't write.

not this

I wholeheartedly agree.

i wish we had more posters from that boy nazi board and that m'lady fedora website here, they contribute so much to discussing the arts. i especially love memes.

We should all stay on Veeky Forums forever. It's much better than books. Books are boring and have too many pictures that aren't DFW, even in DFW books. 2/10 would not buy again.

>owning more than one bookcase
Lol, you made me chortle.

Adorno was right about jazz.

Posts get better the further down it gets

ikr, you need to trim it down to a shelf once you get it home anyway if you want to take pics of it. then you're stuck with extra fiberboard.

Cant wait for Kaur to drop another hot steamy silky collection of poems.

what is /tv/ like? Not venturing there alone my man

Yet another page of flawless prose. I really can't find a single thing wrong, it's beautiful. Well done user.

It almost makes me wish some amateurs would post here so that there would be mistakes for to us to actually find.

It's the funniest board on this website

Tolstoy wasn't a slave rapist.

contemporary fiction is the best period for the art in general

why do people think that serfs/slaves can't consent?

There are power differences in almost every marriage. Does that mean every wife is being raped?

inb4 fedora-tipping male feminists

>Tolstoifag
No, he raped them by literally raping them, you dolt. He took whomever he pleased. He was famously a tyrant with his wife as well, constantly keeping her pregnant and forcing her to breastfeed, forcing her, mind you, until even her father felt the need to intervene, due to her severe mastitis. You're a moron.

We shouldn't read books by degenerates. They never have interesting stories, and it would be inappropriate to laugh if they did.

also, to argue against your moronic point, slaves cannot consent to their masters, because they are literally seen as objects, chattle. How can objects that have been raised as such have the sense of free will required to resists their master's advances? I suppose droit de seigneur wasn't rape either.

You think it's all some edgy semantic game until it's your daughter on the chopping block, your boss ramming her or you lose your job, your livelihood, and her being nothing more than a piece of trash.

Man, I really wish I could participate in the discussions here, but I really should wait until I've actually read the books you guys are talking about!

Now look what you did. Did you have to bite like a newfish and assist him in shitting up a rather innocent, fun little thread? But since you've done it already, why don't you ask him what he thinks about the life and work of one Vladimir Nabokov, known novelist, lepidopterist and nymphetist.

oh my dear friend, i have come to conclusions about The Penguin.
also,
>innocent fun thread
oh fuck off, it's a bizarro Veeky Forums thread, perfect for shitting up.

oh, in passing. did you know Nabokov specialized almost exclusively in butterfly sexual organs, and their dissection?

>bizzarro Veeky Forums
>posting normal Veeky Forums

Man, I wish I could find some discussions on classics and not only on contemporary authors here

Pick up the Greeks after a few years

Holy shit user. I read the moomins when I was 6 years old but it was in russian and I couldn't remember them anymore. Thank you for reminding me.

There's an anime too

tbqh its where /pol/ gathers to discuss their shows and movies

STOP SHITTING OF DFW
HE CAN THINK
HE CAN WRITE
HE HAS REAL TALENT

This
But also the most infected

Yeah, I don't know how do they create so many OC and jokes, really creative shitposters

Did you see that >bookstore installed a pleb detector
That kind of absurd humor x100 is how /tv/ is like
Plus celeb and e-celeb garbage

>So this... ISN'T water

HAD*

he is still alive in bizarroland.
He suffers from constant euphoria not the meme kind.

The cage was broke
Tiger go go
>no
NO

Hey guys, I recently read a pulp sci-go novel that I think you might enjoy, seeing as you're all so open to new things.

>We should be more like /tv/

Reading The Things They Carried
It Ain't Me starts playing.

What's the point of this thread? I don't get it

>implying any position or opinion ITT hasn't ever been expressed as part of a regular Veeky Forums discussion
>implying a site culture based entirely on unbounded teenage contrarianism and edginess can be condensed to a single set of ideals and behavioral patterns that have clear cut antitheses
this thread is shit desu

Please, answer?

this makes it terrifying

I read regularly.

I read more than just Veeky Forums core.

What's the Veeky Forums starter kit I've heard so much about?

Please, answer?