ITT: we imagine sequels for Shakespeare's plays

ITT: we imagine sequels for Shakespeare's plays.

no, this is more reddit territory

>Othello 2: the Moor didn't die and he comes back to get your mom BLACKED

You're right. Discussing why/how Shakespeare was a hack, is needlessly difficult to read, and how no one can truly read Shakespeare unless they've studied Homer in ancient greek is more Veeky Forums territory. Why don't you go make a thread about that since you're not at all busy being a thoughtful human being, you sniveling, illiterate gooch-termite?

shakespear 2 edlectric boogalo xDDDDDD epic thread user

Hamlet II: Someone Accidentally Closes the Coffin Lid on Hamlet's Member... His Peen...

Merchant of Venice 2: Jewish Boogalo

Romeo & Juliet II: XIII Reasons Why

Thirteenth Night: Lesbian Wedding

Queen Lear: down with the patriarchy

As you like it, you know, up your gay buns, is what I heard.

Taming of the Shrew: The Clinton Campaign Story

King Lear is my favorite Shakespeare fuck you.

is this middleagedwomanposting?

It's post-post-ironic posting.

sonbasketposting

It's a fucking travesty that some performances of King Lear actually star a woman. The theme of gender is so set in stone I don't understand how they think the play works if Lear is a woman.

How's this? After The Tempest Ariel roams the Italian countryside voluntarily helping people with every day problems because he was so moved by Prospero's forgiving of the men who betrayed him that he decided to devote his life to helping others. Also the format is now a slice of life anime.

I'd watch this desu

There is some potential for a shonen that would adapt all the Shakespeare plays, episode after episode.

>Son Gohan and Juliet
>Yu Yu Othello
>Macbeth X Hunter

Richard IV: Payback

Romeo and Juliet but the montagues and capulets are rival duel factions and bring their duel disks around everywhere and play epic card games