Odysseus vs Beowulf: Death Battle

I can never get a consistent answer for this, so I've decided to ask Veeky Forums who would win in a one on one battle to the death under the given parameters: Odysseus or Beowulf?

Location: Lets go with somewhere neither of these two have been before, so I'm going to pick the Fire Swamp from the princess bride

Both are in their prime. Both men are nude and unarmed and at the mercy to the environment around them.

who wins?

Nude beowulf would win. If given choice of weapons, Beowulf would still win. Sorry but the norse just have more dramatic hero tales.

Beowulf obviously, is this even a fucking question?

Given that they don't share a tongue, Odysseus is fucked.

this would be a sick movie i hope they make it like alien vs predator or freddy vs jason those movies were badass

Can you expain? I honestly think odysseus is a waaay better tactician, and he didnt die at the end of his epic. How could beowulf beat him? Theyre both the strongest heroes in there stories. If they had weapons, and odysseus had his bow, Beowulf would be fucked.

If they're both nude, I'd say Odysseus, given that he is a skilled wrestler.

>Theyre both the strongest heroes in there stories.
Have you honestly read the Iliad?

I was referring to the odyssey, and i think achilles can rek Beowulf no question

Actually, I think Ajax could take Beowulf too

And they both lose to Gilgamesh

Achilles could mirk that fool

This thread reminds me of the concept for a cartoon I had where Gilgamesh, Achilles, and Beowulf live together as roommates

LOL WHAT THE FUCK? Did they lift together too??

Well I guess Odysseus is the "strongest" hero who fights in the Odyssey. Menelaus is in the Odyssey but doesn't fight, and Achilles and Ajax are also shown, but are dead.
Unless we count Athena.

I said "Man" not "Being", so yeah it would be Odysseus.

That sounds like the manliest cartoon in existence

I figured that Gilgamesh would be the boisterous, fun-loving one, Achilles would be the gayest and a moper, and Beowulf would be grim and serious

They would go to the gym and try to out lift each other, and they could catch their bros there, like Enkidu, Ajax, and Wiglaf, and they'd do quests together and hijinks would ensue. they's always be on Achilles for waking up next to women he doesnt know, an they'd suspect Gilgamesh is gay for Enkidu when ever he admires his gains in the gym.

t. someone who hasn't read the Epic of Gilgamesh

For your own good, stop posting.

I've read it. I know he's powerful AF, I'm only playing in that post

If Hamlet and Macbeth in his prime were in a swordfight, who would win?

>Ajax
>not Patroclus

They'd all be there, but petroclas would be the little shit in the gym always asking for lifting advice from Achilles in the middle of his set