What's your favorite thing to get 'extra' of? I like to get extra mayo and onions

What's your favorite thing to get 'extra' of? I like to get extra mayo and onions.

I'm with you on the mayo.

Also cheese.

>tfw I ask for extra pickles
>tfw I ask for more pickles
>tfw they look at me like I'm insane
The usual staff at Subway know what's up when I walk in, but it's always funny when there's a newbie.

"It's pickle Riiiiick!"

extra space
I like the same food, and i want to eat the same amount of atoms, but i want it to occupy more space. i want a less dense sandwich.
sometimes i ask for a sandwich mist

show me a pic of this sandwich mist

Extra nothing, because Subway is an abomination.

Extra ketchup for my wagyu filet at the Jap place down the street.

Looks good but I would of added extra pickles

Jalapeños or hot sauce

It's kinda funny to me that maybe the employees call me "Pickle Rick" behind my back. Like I walk in and they're like "Here comes Pickle Rick". But if any of them ever tried to get me in on the joke and be like "Hey, it's Pickle Rick" or some dumb shit when I went up to order I would report them to the manager.

cheese
meat

>I would report them to the manager.
>t. buttmad fagoot

No, just an adult.

>Olives please
>They sprinkle 5 small pieces of olive
>Raise my eyebrow at them
>I told you to add fucking olives

BITCH

Muh man

my nigga. whats your ideal subway sub?

Well done of course.

>would of

I checkem

Well, I don't eat at subway. But when I order from Pita Pit, I always get extra meat, extra tzatziki, extra feta, extra spinach, extra olives, extra grilled onions, and add avocado. Plus, all the other regular veggies. My pitas are fucking huge.

CHECKED

I like to take it home, so I'll get it medium well then pop it in the microwave for a few minutes so it's perfect and hot. Had to do it this way because they don't let you bring your own ketchup bottle.

Ugh, all of you are disgusting and I am glad I’ve never had the displeasure of meeting any of you neanderthals

seriously though why do they always skimp on the best part?
also:
>ask for more olives
>they hastily sprinkle on like 4 more and look at you annoyed and expectantly
why.