Veeky Forums Confessions

Only in my 22nd year did I realise Odysseus and Oedipus weren't the same person.

I hate Dostoevsky because I can't keep track of the names

i'm actually way smarter than all of you and i only come here to torture you by pretending to be a genuine moron :(

me to firend

i never subvocalize but i had to for a tale of two cities

same

Probably 40% of my bookshelf is made out of stolen books, but I only steal books that I'm going to read
Sometimes I steal faster than I read,
I like the rush

I once sucked off two homeless punks for a copy of l'etranger

From whom do you steal your books?

i sucked someone for money to buy the ego and his own
i just post memes about never read it

Alt. Names are easy, Anonya.

>i sucked someone for money to buy the ego and his own
Alright, it's official. All stirner faggots are LITERALLY faggots who prostitute themselves. Can't make this shit up. This is the last time I ever pay attention to a stirner faggot. What a fucking dumpster fire of an ideology.

I wrote Infinite Jest

Bookstores, friends, book fairs...

Sucking dick and not enjoying your reward, what a faggot

Being afraid of your inner homeosexuality is spooky

fucking spooked

Not sucking dick is a spook

sucking dick is it's own reward, grasshopper.

I don't read much

LOL is anyone else imagine the cartoon frog saying this?

I was the only one who ever checked out books from the school's library (public) so I ended up with around 50 or so in my possession; was never given a due date. Librarian always said "turn em in when you're done, whenever that may be"

what a nice woman

No regrets.

I got a bunch when I was kid that way. If you kept the book for so long that the late dues were more than what the book was worth, you'd just buy the books.

I got first editions of the hobbit and the lotr for like $3 each, this way.

I dropped The Unvanquished because Faulkner's prose is slow, dense and painfully boring, even though Southern cultural heritage is a topic I tend to enjoy.

>only in my 22nd year did i realise

Perhaps, but if you did it for the purpose of getting a book you wanted and didn't even bother to read it, then you're a spineless pseud

Till last year I thought Dosto wrote his novels after Tolsto

>stealing from your friends
Nigga you suck

Like seriously just ask to borrow it if you want to read it. They'll say yes

stop with the samefagging.

I thought the title "20,000 leagues under the sea" referred to man's ignorance to how far down you generally had to go to reach the sea floor.

I do but if they don't ask for it back, I'll sometimes keep it (I do this to friends that either did the same to me or lost my shit)

You gotta sub- or just regular-vocalize if you want to enjoy literature user!

all me btw

Keep going, user Anonivich.

Never read Joyce's Ulysses

HAHAHAH HOW FUNNY

You completely missed the point of DFW's existence if you're still relying on that petty irony to make a joke.

I've read all of Ulysses twice except for the last chapter.

,>not indulging in doing something you want to get something you want

I've started like 20 of these books but dropped them after 10 - 50 pages

I've read the entire harry potter series 20+ times

is there a torrent/mega with these or something?

same
The nice librarian lady taught me also how to write better poetry. I still love that lady, and chat her up when I see her.

>Faulkners prose is slow, dense and painfully boring
Now that's a real pleb confession.

Libgen has everything

At some point I believe Descartes actually wrote a book called "Discourse on the Dick".

At some point I believed Descartes actually wrote a book called "Discourse on the Dick".

I read Naruto fanfiction. You can't get lower, man. Have you read Lily and the Art of Being Sisyphus? You'dlike it, probably

its not really related to books but i loved this girl for four years through high school. I never told her how i felt and i just have that regret weighing on my conscious.

I robbed a library once. There was a shootout, eight people ended up dead. I donate to that place every year i feel so bad.

How could they be stirner fags before reading the book?

LITERALLY WHAT?!

The most books I've read in a year is 12.

But that's only counting books over 200 or maybe 300 pages.

I have issues focusing on anything not just reading. Can't even stay focused on staying focused on suxxx.

Oh Nonya, you just need to learn the partynomic names, it's quite elementary after that my poor Non.

It's really easy it's like calling Michael Mike, Michya or Chaelya at worst

I wrote Pierre Mernard.

You don't deserve those digits

I don't understand what the epilogue of Blood Meridian has to do with the story. Also I don't understand completely the dream the Kid has with the judge and the coldforger

I like to write but I haven't read much at all.
Trying to get into it more

I don't read shit.

I only come here so I can figure out how to pretend to read. No trolling.

Speaking of which, I wish there was some kind of a really extremely condensed (and non-ironic) fast-track of Veeky Forums. That would make things a lot easier.

I consider myself intellectually superior to those around me due to my knowledge of literature

I really enjoy the works of Bret Easton Ellis
And enjoy them,for both form and content, more than most of the classics

i saw that, cucky

I dont understand Greg Egan