Pizza

Recently started cooking in a pizza place, need suggestions for topping combos that don't suck. Have all the standard stuff and can get other things if needed. Help Veeky Forums

For me it's the Pinejalperoni, truly the king of all pizzas.

Why don't you follow the restaurant menu?

I've been getting pepperoni and green olives lately
Jalapenos are good too, as well as bacon but I'm not made of money here and most pizza places jew you hard on topping prices

if you're picking a pizza topping by what it is and not how good it is you're only going to make a good pizza by accident. quality over everything

Fucking great.

This. Do not take things into your own hands. That is a good way to get fired.

ricotta for extra creamy bits

onions, green peppers, pepperoni will always be my favorite combo

yea itst simple, but it tastes goood

Pepperoni jalapeno and black olive. Used to work at a pizza place and made an extra order by mistake of this combo. Got to take it home and had mad respect for the guy that ordered it regularly afterwards. Gotta be crispy.

i would say focus on the sauce, but it sounds more like a papa johns or dominos you work at instead of a from scratch pizza joint. in that case, just think of a pizza as a great big, open faced, oven baked sandwich. you can put anything in a sandwich, and you can put anything on a pizza. except pineapple. dont put fucking pineapple on a pizza.

Op here, this is for personal use only please any suggestions will be appreciated

Sausage Ham Pineapple Bacon makes a really good combination. Id also say sausage mushroom onion garlic.. Been working pizza for 2 years and thats my normal takeout if i get an opportunity

Bacon, jalapeƱos, cheddar, and chicken on a thin crust.
Fucking bueno-tier pizza.

Apple and bacon is the shit

Why is American pizza floppy?

Some people here really enjoy banana and pineapple, often on a curry chicken pizza

Fact - anchovies and olives are mandatory toppings.

Sounds good, just raw apple on the pie?

Will try this also, thanks

It's a small restaurant, dough and sauce is made from scratch but I don't make those

Best breakfast pizza

>thin crust
>ham
>bacon
>light red sauce
>cheddar cheese
>cooked lightly

It's the best breakfast pizza

Depends on the region. I'm from NY and our pizza is crispy as fuck unless someone orders it Chicago style or whatever.

teach me how to shape round pizza.
my dough comes out alright, i'm just an utter failure at producing even circles. Always comes out kinda rectangular and it hurts.

Make a dough ball before you spread it.

>Stupid

1) Goat cheese, jalapenos, and thick cut bacon
2) Pesto sauce base, onions, chanterelles, thick cut bacon, fresh mozzarella

crawfish with cream sauce and grilled bell pepper.
pesto chicken parm
jerk chicken
mojo pork and plantain

I like seafood pepperoni and garlic.

CHICKEN

BACON

RANCH

Mmmmm oooh daddi

Now that the kids have ordered, what will the grown ups be having?

Make a full size lunchables pizza. Par bake a slightly thin dough, add cold sauce and cheese with pepperoni. Cut it and enjoy

>Jalapeno on pizza
Is this a spic thing? I've never seen anything like this before.

Nope. Nignog here and I love jalapeƱos on pizza. Then again I enjoy spicy food in general.

They are pretty much mandatory on kebabpizza

I get jalepenos on my steak and bbq sauce pizza.