POST UR FUKKEN BREAKFASTS

quick one 2day

Ew

How do you even like eggs like that? That's disgusting.

It's burrata

like what? poached?

there's uncooked albumen on them
unless it's oil or some shit

how the fuck would you even cook a poached egg with striations of completely raw white like that

nigga, I don't know how retarded OP is

That's a nice cup. What brand is it?

was making deviled eggs but got lazy scooping them back into to the halves so i just dumped it all over haphazardly and ate with a fork.

>2 poached eggs
Good
>coffee with too much cream
>avocado toast
Bad
>toast with butter and unknown brown substance
Depends on what the brown stuff is

Lately, ivebeen really into hash browns and two lightly fried runny eggs in the same pan. Having frozen hashed Browns makes it super convenient, and then I not hungry for a longtime. After.

>avocado toast
He fell for the meme.

This is my breakfast, oats with blueberries and pumpkin seeds, with some of my mom's beet infusion.
Say something nice about it!

you will get military court ordered execution by firing squad for that

I think it's tea

scrambled eggs with chives/parmesan

That's not beet, that's menstrual fluid

It's colorful and probably vegan.

>tfw can't remember the last time my Mom cooked breakfast for me

Toast looks undercooked

Porridge looks watery

Looks really good, could do with some more egg though

Never had deviled eggs. but these ones look good.

bread looks real good

I guess you will never buy i house then.

Looks like purple dinosaur vomit.

>unknown brown substance
Probably butter and yeast extract

Looks like oil to me.

I prefer mine fast boiled personally, some call them "soldier eggs". Only a few minutes in a rolling boil so the yoke stays gooey.

Not memeing, but do people look down on avocado toast for any reason beyond it being a fad with hipsters? I tried it the other day and it wasn't bad, though personally I'd sooner make an egg sandwich with an avocado spread. Or is there a culture around it, like it gets too much hype at overhyped trendy restaurants, and so people more hate the culture around it than the food itself?

it's not about restaurants, more cookbooks and tv chefs and social media. too many people actively say they like it, basically.

cheers. it doesn't look like much but that's 3 eggs, just scrambled slowly.maybe 4 next time