I have no words

I have no words.

Houellebecq is for /pol/acks who don't want to read old Nazi-era literature desu

I have 1 (one) word

boner

Great thread then, retard.

did you like it?
if not why?

I wouldn't be able to read that book with that cover
I don't know what's wrong with me but I get really horny over pretty much any mildly attractive woman.
I hate it when anons on this board use pictures of hot women unrelated to their post for this reason.

Probably the worst was pic related, I wanked over this painting while reading this book probably three times.

Awakening my boner

Kek

God user, that sounds horrible. How long have you had this problem?

The Awankening

A while, I dropped out of a primary school teaching course at uni because of it. Prick.

Is OP's book worth reading? I don't know a lot about it.

what a coincidence i started reading this book today and just put it down to see it on lit and im really enjoying it
ok bye leaving thread to avoid spoilers

Michel commits suicide.

Is she wearing a diaper?

Shit title translation. God I hate anglos

then why start a thread? cunt

I really enjoyed it Houllebecq always has shallow female characters (though I get the sense it's intentional) and there's always a hint of middle aged self pity to it but it very well written and the ideas expressed in the books are very interesting even if you don't agree with them. Atomised is one of his better books as well.

I'm on like the last 40 pages and I see this fuk u

Do his books translate better to spanish than english?

Houellebec is a nihilist.

>Houellebecq=nazi

You lose the argument when you compare any author to Fascists without any sufficient evidence for that. Nice smarmy, moral high ground, strawman bullshit.

Yeah, it's pretty fun. A bit depressing, but fun nevertheless.
You know he is basically rehashing a french communist sociologist, right? His only true input is giving it a conservative spin to it.

He's not nazi, but he's definitely /pol/.

>You lose the argument when you compare any author to Fascists without any sufficient evidence for that.

I think when a object of ridicule is sufficiently ridiculous, the ridiculing person is allowed to make imprecise statements that more poetically communicate.

He's actually a traditionalist

Trying to label Houellebecq is falling for it. He has a lot of fun making himself look bad/controversial.

So you're saying he's a provocateur

>few times I been 'round that track
>so it ain't just gonna happen like that
>'cause I ain't no Houllebecq girl

Yeah, but ironically.

DAVE!!! Leave wellabeck alone and stop being an edgy teen.... And Imgonna have to confiscate that China white, kiddo.

I wish I was Michel, but I'm actually Bruno.

That's even my real name.

Bruno was smart too. There is literally nothing wrong with being Bruno.