I am not asking for diet foods, or diet ideas, but I am wondering what I can try to replace these things with

I am not asking for diet foods, or diet ideas, but I am wondering what I can try to replace these things with.

I have terrible diet habits, and my brain always craves spicy, cheesy or crunchy things.

I am trying to lose weight, but I get cravings and never have any idea what to get at the grocery store.

I imagine almost anything else will be more filling and less calorie heavy than chips.

I grew up with an addiction to chips in general, and want to eat them a lot less frequently.

So, any ideas what to eat to satisfy cravings for spicy, cheesy foods?

Just eat less of everything else, so you can continue to enjoy as much Chester's™ Flamin' Hot© Fries® as you want, without bloating up.

I already don't eat much of other things.
One bag of those is already pretty high in calories and not even filling.
These would be an improvement, I think.

Look for spicy baked lentil chips. They are lower in calories, fat/shit and taste great. You can probably find them at Trader Joes or Whole Foods and they go really well with hummus.

As for cheese. Simple. Just eat less. Have 1 slice of very thin crust pizza or just add a little shredded cheddar on the bread when you toast it. Losing weight is just eating less man.

cooking a home made pizza at home wouldn't be too expensive, and I do think this could help out with my picky and terrible cravings for cheesy foods, thanks

get a collection of hot sauces going and eat normal food for fucks sake.

Get takis instead

Wasabi peas

Can confirm this is a good way to sate your spicy needs, but crunchy is another matter. I'd say celery or something, but eh.

The only way to beat cravings is going without, not substituting. If you stop eating them for long enough you will eventually stop wanting to eat them.
Just remember that the feeling of not having eaten the junk food you want isn’t actually the worst thing in the world. Chew gum if it helps

Gum is a really good way of keeping your mouth occupied. I used to do it to help with my dieting but then I started developing TMD.

This. I recently tried the aardvark habanero sauce and it's great. Right amount of heat for me, and we'll balanced. Not overly vinegary like tabasco.
This guy is right too. Cheese in particular can be tough to kick, but if you remove it from your diet long enough, you won't crave it. I did that with soda and haven't looked back.

Spice comes from peppers. Just use some spicy peppers to make something spicy. I eat spicy hummus with pita bread a lot. I dont even think about hot cheetos unless I go down the chip aisle.

Where do you even buy these things? I've only ever heard of them in public schools and prisons, they're not in stores as far as I can tell.

Amateur

Try a small hunk of spicy cheese paired with fruit.

>kick chips addiction with gum
>get addicted to gum

10/10 plan

There is no magic way to replace the "real thing". You can try, but its just not as good. Sorry.
If you dont want to balloon up, you need to do it the old fashioned way. Mental toughness, discipline, portion control, exercise, and consistently good food choices. It sucks, but so do many things in life.

THIS. Wasabi peas are the shit.

OP im in the same fucking boat. I have a great metabolism so aside from the red shits in the morning it's not that bad. I eat a bag probably 6 nights out of the week after dinner. I switch between those and andy capps hot fries, i crave it so badly. salty, spicy, crunchy, unf.

I've lost weight by eating just these

they're expired

i quit eating cheetos, last time i had two bags after going almost a month without. Worst shit of my life and it was red from the food dye they put in, god it was awful.
Try eating a lot and the resulting shit will be so awful you won't ever want to eat them again.

Salsa fries are clearly superior.

Maybe try fruits or vegetables or basically anything with any nutritional value.