Veeky Forums meta

Meta General

What did you do while you couldn't post?

How do we get rid of /pol/posters, they are worse than redditposters.

I was trying to post

I filled up every board with my favourite Veeky Forums character.

test

>"meta"
>How do we get rid of /pol/posters, they are worse than redditposters.
redditposters like you would think that, most of the shithead new-pols are reddit expats who found a new niche to shit up.

sage

Just used the language hiro used, one meta thread was allowed per board.
At least the reddit posters talked about books not woman hate, race hate, and calling people they disagree with "leftist cucks"

I was browsing ghost /a/

>How do we get rid of /pol/posters
Something I noticed is that when their conduct is called out here they draw a comparison between their infiltrating here and immigration. The more apt comparison is someone walking into a library and taking a dump on the floor.

>How do we get rid of /pol/posters
I've noticed that the new posters coming in actually think that criticism of post-structural cultural analysis and Foucaultian power dynamics as applied to culture and race is "/pol/posting"

"/pol/posting" is spamming infographics and gifs of blacks acting like savages. Questioning the splintering, feminization, and continued criticism and demonization of all western traditionalism is not /pol/posting

Most of them come here because they are banned elsewhere

>criticism of post-structural cultural analysis and Foucaultian power dynamics as applied to culture and race
You can dress anything up with nice verbiage. For every decent discussion on this topic there's a few 'was he right' and 'what is his endgame' meme-threads and several dozen 'lmao leftie numale cucks btfo again by based ebola'.

>evola
2012 called they want their memes back
new shitposters just post literally off topic threads about e-celebs

There's at least 1 Evola thread every couple of days here. Anyways it was just an example. Memerson is top flavor of the year of course. All the Zizek an NRx fags at least try to simulate a coherent discussion even if most if it is wank. Poltards inevitably devolve it into contrarian shit flinging no matter how hard they try to LARP.

They are truly the Jews of the internet.

Holy shit nothing makes this board shitty as the """philosophers""" here

Why the mods don't delete any thread to do with philosophy is beyond me. What the hell are they thinking?

We need to make a containment thread for them.

What's the matter, can't come up with anything to discredit ?

Philosophy discussion based on a particular work is allowed I think.
But I agree that there are far too many school of life tier shitposts.

we should take over /r/literature. its a bit slow but keeps on topic. /pol/tards wouldn't be tolerated and off-topic posting would be tolerated

Why do I keep getting banned/warned from /pol/ for posting off-topic but on Veeky Forums it seems positively encouraged ?

Because the mods are absolute cancer faggots. Granted last few days they have suddenly started to do their job.

the philosophy threads fucking suck, and those guys are always so far up their own ass they don't realize that it's possible to read literature without giving a fuck about emmanuel fucking kant or any other uptight dickhead. if they weren't writing about aesthetics i don't give a fuck, how does some faggot know if he isn't in a computer simulation? i dont know but take that sperg shit elsewhere

it's good to have off-topic threads on Veeky Forums so u can discuss general shit with ppl who aren't total retards

>brainlet: the post

this is what i mean lol

you'll always be a brainlet until you realize 'philosophy' is fucking stupid, anything of value from philosophy gets spun off into its own discipline leaving nothing but pseudy spergy chaff behind for tryhards like you to waste their life on

>This thread
And people claim we haven't seen a uptick of Redditors on Veeky Forums recently

>underage brainlet: the sequel to epic bestseller

let us know when you get a job buddy! u can do it!

All I want is to touch dicks and lick his tender boipucci.

So is /pol/poster basically "anyone who isn't Marxist"?

gtfo newfag

we've always had meta threads where we piss and moan about Veeky Forums to no effect

Please, nu-Veeky Forums thinks Marxists are far-right wing neo-reactionaries.

>the brainlet vol. 3: trying to argue like a big boy
Threequels are always dissappointing. 0/7 would not read again

nice argument dude

>the other adventures of a brainlet
I loved your earlier work, my man, but don't sell out and make a series. Just look what it's done to Herbert's legacy.

>calls other brainlet
>references genreshit for plebs

more proof philosophyposters are tryhard pseuds who don't know how to read

>le epic btfoing: a brainlet story
Shame you didn't listen. Now you will never be king brainlet.

>philposters think that anyone who thinks they are a cancer must have necessarily something against philosophy overall

this

When will the
>ull never get a job doing that!
meme end?

Is the only thing Americans value the accumulation of money?

What is it with all the mentally handicapped posters today? Are you the OP of 'dude religion sucks lmao' thread? Very similar styles. Maybe stick to /tv/ or /pol/ for ebin bait trolling.

well as an "autodidact" philosophy genius surely you recognize the slave morality of your post "i have no ability to make money, therefor those who do are EVIL" meanwhile not spergs are like "if you don't have the skills to support yourself then that is BAD, get a means of survival besides slavery/charity"

>all these baseless assumptions and presuppositions about education and employment
Did you get molested by a philosophy professor or something? Some people just enjoy reading and discussing philosophical work as a hobby. Stop the "sperg".

>i was only pretending to be a sperg, i'm aqchuallay a bankar!

ok buddy

You totally pwned that person you made up.

You probably won't get a job starting arguments on an anonymous imageboard either.

Maybe these people read philosophy instead of playing counter strike and pulling their dick over drawings of children.

Personally, my time is split between university and working. I read other books and post here in my spare time.

Summer couldn't be over too soon.

Holy shit I cringed. This method of retaliation... dduuughh...

The people that was referring to are MAGAPEDES. /pol/ made thedonald and now thedonald has thoroughly ruined /pol/ and is leaking all over this site.

>found the king brainlet

>Doesn't care about Immanuel Kant
>claims to only care about aesthetics

WEW

see Literature is inherently political, philosophical, and religious. (and thus misogynistic) It is the underaged and the newfaggot normies who have invaded this website who inappropriately post and repost the same unfunny "jokes", "memes", and buzzwords. Hopefully a new Veeky Forums shows up and we can fucking escape insufferable normalfaggots like you and them.

Nothing wrong with hating niggers and women if you understand why. Like hating spiders or snakes.