Is that fat mother fucker GRRM ever going to finish ASOIAF series

Is that fat mother fucker GRRM ever going to finish ASOIAF series

I recommend you to use more acronyms. They really make your prose better.

For instance I would have enjoyed your thread better if you had written:

ITFMFGRRMEGTFASOIAFS

Who gives a shit? Go back to your containment thread.

no

Does it really matter? He jumped the shark in the 3rd book and its just getting worse and he's already set up the readers for a shit ending because he can't come up with a good one.

anymore would destroy his series anyway
it ended around book 3
you could ignore everything else really

Just watch the show. And if you did that, there's tons of other fantasy books.

I wouldn't be surprised if he died beforehand.

I hope never. It'd be a joy to see genre-plebs in mourning and anger at the same time.

No. Once the show was made and he made a fuckload of money selling the rights, his publisher lost every bit of leverage they have on him to make him write more. He's got fuck you money, and he's not going to finish the books because he has absolutely 0 incentive to do so.

Despite how the show has butchered some of the characters (Stannis, Mance, Baristan) and left others out entirely (Elaria Martell, Edric Storm, fucking Victarion Greyjoy), it's obvious that this is the only way the series is going to end. Short of someone else coming in to finish the books after he bites it, it'll never happen.

except there's no conclusion, dumbass

No. The Winds of Winter will come out eventually but the last book will never be finished. GRRM killed the series with his convoluted plotting and the TV adaptation being made before he was finished.

it doesn't need one

He came out and said that his idea for the books and the ending of the show would be very different. I'm curious

If he finishes it before he dies I will record myself eating the final book and post the vid.

ASoIaF is for tumblrinas. Read The Witcher books instead.

The show is garbage though. I know the books are no masterpiece, but they're pretty entertaining and at lease try to make sense.

What is this a joke? The show is a thousand times more entertaining, considering you don't have to put up with Martin's shitty writing.

Huh. I thought he told the show his idea of how it would end. You're saying that they went a different way, or that he changed his mind?

I swear I'm going to start an AI company and be the one inflicting "click the clothing" squares on everyone.

Season 1 to 3 were good, 4 was ok. The rest has been dumbed down for retarded people, no more subtlety, characters are stripped of their personality for the sake of plot (hey im davoslmao, remember how I hate magic and Melisandre and also I never cared about Jon, yeah let's ask her to resurrect him because I know it's just the right thing to do xDD), the whole feudal aspect isn't respected anymore because D&D are shit at history compared to GRRM, and I could go on and on. Only brainlets enjoy GoT now.

BAN GRRM/ASOIAF THREADS

that's a big no there good buddy

LMAO

NEVER EVER EVER EVER

GOT FAGS BTFO!!!!!!!!

He's already fat and rich and his intentions were never deeper then that. You genre fiction losers wasted all that time reading that instead of reading thousands of pages of better books.

fucking kek

Keep 'em cucked, George!