What do you put in your 'cha?

What do you put in your 'cha?

For me, it's a hummus dilution with honey.

Tabasco, of course

tabasco with 'cha?

Think about it, sri racha is not vinegary in any manner and mostly tastes like garlic. It's a good combo.

Stop ruining hummus. NOW.

looks like salmonella diarrhea with blood in it

this.
but sriracha tastes like an overcooked anus

I am an Arab and what is this?

The end result of kuffar society.

The sriracha honey 'hummus' will be what historians will look at 1000 years from now when analyzing the fall of America.

I apologize for OP's heresy, here is some properly made hummus.

>mostly tastes like garlic
powder*

looks like puke covered with piss and shit sprinkles

Yeah. Dehydrated garlic. Which will hold up in a sauce much better than raw garlic. Why does everyone sperg out over this? It makes sense to use granulated garlic instead of fresh unless you intend to eat all of it immediately.

I disagree. Looks yummy.

IMHO it's a matter of flexibility. Raw garlic can take on a range of flavors depending on how you cook it. Use it raw when you want that acidic bite. Cook it to mellow the flavor out. The longer you cook it the more the taste changes. You can roast it for an entirely different flavor.

Dehytrated garlic is a one-trick-pony; it cannot take on that range of flavors. It's also much weaker in flavor since many of the aromatic compounds were lost when the garlic was dried.

Dehydrated garlic or garlic powder is handy because it keeps a long time. It's also useful if you want to make a dry rub. But otherwise raw garlic has it beat, hands-down.

With some Lebanese bread, that stuff will get you out of this world.

>raw chickpeas in the center
but why?

They're actually cooked.

Not my thoughts exactly but it does not look at all appetizing.

You eat alot of overcooked ass?