Does anyone have the rick and morties sejwan recipe?

Does anyone have the rick and morties sejwan recipe?
I want to make sejwan burgers

Its's sätschuan

the spelling is just sirmantics you knew what i meant
recipe of fuck right off pls

Guess I'll take my leave then

It's sachiko sauce.

>recipe of fuck right off pls
Here

Ingredients:
Yourself
The door

Step 1: fuck right off

Step 2: enjoy!

clearly meant OR cant you read you tool

Mix sugar and soy sauce 1:1 then cook the shit out of it. Should come pretty close.

mix a 2:1 ratio of soy sauce and bbq sauce

Punch her in the face

2 Tbsp Hoisin Sauce
½ tsp White Vinegar
½ tsp Cracked Black Pepper
¼ tsp Lemon Juice
⅛ tsp Sesame Oil

Google you stupid fuck.

RMposting should be banned

If we banned all the "quality discussions" in here, we'd be left with nothing but the patti cook-alongs, alcoholism, and the cooking challenge.

Le god doeant le exists morty

kek

It would just be called phonetic spelling on your part.

Just go to Oriental supermarket and ask them for the tastiest szechuan sauce.

1 parts teriyaki sauce
3 parts cum

>youtube Binging with Babish
>watch his sezchuan video and the correction video
wow easy

You know, you have to have a high IQ to make ShMcZQuan Sauwce

does anyone have that rick and morty intelligence copy paste

I genuinely dont believe he came anywhere close considering how fucking pathetic the rest of his meals are.
He's the embodiment of a NYC nu-male that fancies themselves a culinary genius

>NYC nu-male
kys

>rick and morties
>sejwan
I hope you watch everything you hold dear burn before your eyes you degenerate communist Godless heathen.

But xhe's absolutely correct.

Well what do you call the wannabe chefs covered it shitty tattoos that flood NYC shops?

He clearly wrote OF you illiterate child.

his response makes sense and is appropriate in both cases

daddy

>sejwan

Jesus fucking Christ. I don't give half a shit if you can't pronounce it properly, but at least spell it correctly. Pinyin, Wade-Giles, take your pick, but do it fucking right.

我想它是反语

反语不反语, 我烦死了

Hjj

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Rick and Morty. The humour is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the jokes will go over a typical viewer’s head. There’s also Rick’s nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these jokes, to realise that they’re not just funny- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Rick & Morty truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn’t appreciate, for instance, the humour in Rick’s existential catchphrase “Wubba Lubba Dub Dub,” which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev’s Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I’m smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Dan Harmon’s genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Rick & Morty tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It’s for the ladies’ eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they’re within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid